+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "find a place to park..."

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default "find a place to park..."

" you fucking asshole".

that was nice for someone to leave on my windshield this morning.

really? it's a huge apartment complex with off street parking...i wasnt in anyone's way... i parked just outside the lines so that i could load some heavy stuff into my car this morning.

anyways i'm parking there all day now. if i see someone go put another note on my car i'm going out there... maybe to give them a hug. maybe to cut their face off with a pair of scissors... i dont know yet.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: "find a place to park..."

yeah figure out who it was, and then when they leave park in their spot, then when they come back and park somewhere else, leave a note that says "found one"

Figuring out is easiest by parking somewhere else and watching who will park there.... maybe guy had a diarrhea and... you know how it works

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

the one time that I left an pissed off note, I got a reply letter that was like "we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience..." and ya know, just being really nice about it, and I felt like such a total peice of shit.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    the one time that I left an pissed off note, I got a reply letter that was like "we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience..." and ya know, just being really nice about it, and I felt like such a total peice of shit.
    lol thats awesome...not that you felt like a piece of shit but actually taking to time to write an apology note haha

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

The elevator in my building is the kind where you have to manually close the gate when you get in or out for it to run.

There's some old lady living on the 5th floor who NEVER closes it all the way.

So at first I started out with a very nice note on the first floor door along the lines of:

"Attention Tenants: Please be sure to firmly close both door and gate when exiting the elevator so others may use it. Thank you."

It worked for a couple days, then this chick started doing it again. I knew it was her becaue every time I took the stairs to look for the elevator, it'd always be hung up on 5.

So next I scribbled over the polite note with a thick sharpie: CLOSE DOOR!!!!

I hoped that would kick start her evidently Alzheimer's addled brain into gear long enough for an elevator trip. Alas, no dice.

After coming home with a particularly large load of groceries one day to find the elevator hung up on 5 once again, I taped a note to the inside of the 5th floor door so she saw it when she got off: "We all know it's you bitch. Kindly close the fucking gate behind you. Thanks, Mgmt."

That worked for quite some time until recently my cousin gave me his old 32" CRT TV. This bear weighs at least a hundred pounds and is hard as hell to get a grip on. So after sweating it a full block from the car, hauling it into my lobby and trying to get the elevator, guess what happened?

Exactly.

I went up the stairs to 5, soaked in sweat and fueled by righteous indignation and rage. Yelled in my loudest, deepest, most booming roar, "HEY! YA HEAR THIS BITCH?" and I slammed the elevator gate shut so hard the whole thing shook. Then I yelled, "THE NEXT TIME YOUR BONY, USELESS ASS DOESN'T MAKE THAT FUCKING SOUND I'M GOING TO KICK IN YOUR DOOR AND MURDER YOU BY CRACKING EVERY BRITTLE, ARTHRITIC BONE YOU GOT! THEN I'M GONNA COME BY EVERY MORNING AND SPRAY LYSOL IN THE HALL SO NOBODY FINDS YOUR CORPSE UNTIL YOUR FLEA-BAG CATS HAVE DEVOURED IT AND DIED OF STARVATION THEMSELVES!"

So......3 weeks and counting and not a single elevator problem.

I LOVE parking Notes
    I treat them like love letters, Someone adores me and my car, how nice! I'll keep parking there till I get a ticket... which never happens coz THIS is FREE public zone and they can piss off with their notes!!! Honestly,, ppl and their bloody notes can shove it up my arse.. ( will hold up to 10 letters)

Still no elevator problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Still no elevator problems.
    Dude, how you got the heart to do that to the old bitch.. er.. lady. It was funny and interesting reading but personally I would thank her if I was on your place for taking away couple pounds around your waist

Btw, did you see her alive since then? She might just had a heart attack back then

Eh, I normally don't use the elevator. I only live on the third floor so it's usually quicker and easier than taking the elevator to just run up the stairs. But when I have to haul groceries or a fucking hundred pound tv, I get a little pissed.

But no, I haven't seen her since then. But on the other hand I don't give a crap.

episode allah's Avatar iconoclast

is there any chance that you left the note for yourself?

Nah, I stopped doing that right after I fed a kitten to the ATM.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Why is it that everything cool happens everywhere i am not. Is that saying something about me.. or is it really that everything around me is so comfortably cool that i just don't notice it?

+ Reply to Thread