+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Mother: Please join me in killing Dad

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Dear Mother: Please join me in killing Dad

Dad names baby Sarah McCain Palin... but doesn't tell wife SMH

"...The baby's name, Sarah McCain Palin Ciptak, came as a surprise to her mother.
    The parents had agreed to name the girl Ava Grace, but father Mark Ciptak instead filled out the birth certificate...

...'To be sure, she was not quite fond of me or of what I had done'..."

Yeah good onya Mark "Fukstik" Ciptak.

Parents can be shits when it comes to giving other people names they don't have to live with themselves. I've known a few people who have changed their name in later life because of this unfortunate non-accident of birth certificate.

My name has always legally been James and I'm very cool with it but up until age 10 I was known as "Jamie" which used to really grind my gears. At that age I said "You know what? How about calling me my real name from now on." and it came to pass. This was handy because no longer would the kids at school call me "Jaime Sommers - bartender, surrogate mother and bionic woman" Strangely, now I don't mind Jamie from close friends and family - it's kinda cute.

Default Re: Dear Mother: Please join me in killing Dad

The idea of having your name picked for by other people is sorta dumb. I never get why people get pissed at their names but still stick with them tho. Just choose a new name for yourself and start introducing yourself that way; the idea that anyone should have a higher authority on it than you is rather silly.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i hate my name.... Chanelle. absolutley not me, first off i'm white (not to be racist, but this is a black name dammit) second, I am soooo not into brand names and all that shit, plus I've never liked anything from Chanel ...so yeah, hate my name, but it's my name ....
    and yeah, I would divorce that guy, naming his kid after that cunt

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Ava grace sucks too

I dunno, it has the charm of being exotic to me, seeing as how there's really not that many devout, english-speaking christians here and it seems oldfashioned even by american standards. The only names I really find no beauty in are the ones you just hear all the fucking time. Seriously, how pessimistic do you have to be to believe that your kid is adequately described by the same name thousands of others bear?

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~my~Hair
    i hate my name.... Chanelle. absolutley not me, first off i'm white (not to be racist, but this is a black name dammit) second, I am soooo not into brand names and all that shit, plus I've never liked anything from Chanel ...so yeah, hate my name, but it's my name ....
    and yeah, I would divorce that guy, naming his kid after that cunt
    So pick a new one.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

When I was young I used to hate my name b/c no one else has it but now I love it b/c no one else has it

I suppose you won't tell us and I respect that. Privacy is the shit!
    But, you know what? Nobody ever got my curiosity like you did you mysterious woman!

My brother didn't even knew his first name until he started school. In first grade teacher called out his name "Andrej.... Andrej.... Andreeeej! Who is Andrej?" He thought that his name was Cici (pronounced Tzitzie). Why? Because he was such a cute baby. Cute as Shnitzla (Meatball), so it became Tzintzla and then Tzitzie.

My sister didn't liked her name (Mila) and wanted to change it to Victoria but she got out of that crazy idea as she always does and realized that Mila is a great name.

I was always fine with my name, (Oliver) but everybody calls me Ollie. Or Lee-o which is our Yugoslavian slang which splits a word and replaces the position. For example meatloaf will be loafmeat or Mystoo will be Stoomy or Raza would be Zara

It was made originaly during the ocupation of the Osmans(Turks) for 500 years ago as a code. There are many variations. There is same street slang in France as well. Do you have something like that in states?

Ubiquitress's Avatar Senior Member

loafmeat is way better haw haw haw

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I was supposed to be Owen Michael, but my dad decided to swap it around without telling my mum.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

I always picture my real name being attached to that stereotypical blonde bimbo head cheerleader snob.

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    I always picture my real name being attached to that stereotypical blonde bimbo head cheerleader snob.
    I always picture my body attached to that. Nothing better than a hate fuck.

Actually how about killing both the parents. News just to hand that Mr & Mrs Campbell are upset that the birthday cake place refused to print their son's name in icing on his cake - his name is Adolph Hitler Campbell.

Calling your kid Adolph Hitler takes the cake - but not this time - SMH

I think the shop should have iced the cake as requested but the parents are just incredibly thick saps if they don't think that they are causing unnecessary, avoidable problems for the kid. They seem to be a bit racist but a lot stupid. The bright side: Adolph will be spared having Facebook because they are unlikely to register him with that sort of name.

"The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns two in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be one in April.

Mr Campbell said he named his son after Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name".

He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated."

I'm all for freedom of speech and free opinion even if it comes to this.

I'm more glad to se a skinhead than to know that there's way many closet nazis with double moral smiling in your face everyday. And there's way more those dishonest c.n. people than the honest skinheads. And honesty is way more up on my list than many other things.

My german grandmother wanted to name me Emanuel. WTF! I would kill my self as soon as I was aware enough to realize how dumb it is.

My dad had this crazy idea to name me by my last name which would sound so stupid and too old. Like John Johnson.

My mom wanted to name me Ivan.... that's fair enough.

Then all other family members jumped in with their silly versions untill my mom had enough and break all discussion with hiting table with her fist and shouting "He'll be Oliver!". First that came on her mind in that moment. I'm thankfull for that moment because I like my name

Yea, but this is more than "Being a skinhead" ... this is wearing skinhead on your sleeve. No worse than those people who wear dark makeup and dye their hair black, and complain about how depressed they are just to be able to say they are "goth" or "emo" when they have absolutely no idea what it is really all about.

I wouldn't mind if my passport said 'Adolph Hitler'. I use my own name anyway, but it'd be hysterical if it ever came up with someone too stuck up on formality to settle for a less-than-legal name.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

there's a kid in the states with the name adolf hitler........and has a few siblings with 'nazi'names too

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    there's a kid in the states with the name adolf hitler........and has a few siblings with 'nazi'names too
    I think this is who I was talking about.

Anyway if you had to choose who would you want as your parent out of, say, Hitler or Palin or Stalin? I'm down with Hitler probably.

Himler sounds way better.

Update: they've had all their kids removed

Holland Township Police Sergeant John Harris says workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday removed three-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home on Tuesday, The Express-Times of Easton, Pennsylvania, reported.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Hitler was a stage name anyway - his real one was Schickelgruber.

vampyrdraven666's Avatar *lying in my coffin*

about the hitler thing... adolph is a fairly common germanic name and hitler was a respectful name until that cunt used it globally and pulled what he did. (im not defending it much, just pointin sumthin out). our next prez's middle name is Hussein. so wtf.
    "what's in a name?" they are words used to identify. i hate my identificatio. im changing it to my witch name in september. guess i should find out the legalities......

I agree with athenehollow abt the goth thing. ppl classify me as goth then say im too happy 2 b goth. wtf? ok, so i enjoy things. is that so wrong? yeah, im with the black hair(on my to do list) and makeup and wardrobe, but i like that stuff. its not like i try to be goth. its juist how i am. at least im not some airhead cheerleader, right?

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    I always picture my body attached to that. Nothing better than a hate fuck.
    Ahahahahaha. xD

BigBoy's Avatar Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    I wouldn't mind if my passport said 'Adolph Hitler'. I use my own name anyway, but it'd be hysterical if it ever came up with someone too stuck up on formality to settle for a less-than-legal name.
    I Know what you mean! I was christened Billy, I have always been a roundy fella, but around the end of junior school I put on some weight (around the time I got my Sega Dreamcast). Then rough kids started calling me Big Boy, after that everyone else in the school was calling me Big Boy and one day I came baeck from school and my own mother used the very same name to call me for lunch "Big Boy".

So that's how I realized I couldn't fight against it, so I made the nickname my own and now I only use Billy formally.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by vampyrdraven666
    about the hitler thing... adolph is a fairly common germanic name and hitler was a respectful name until that cunt used it globally and pulled what he did. (im not defending it much, just pointin sumthin out). our next prez's middle name is Hussein. so wtf.
    "what's in a name?" they are words used to identify. i hate my identificatio. im changing it to my witch name in september. guess i should find out the legalities......

I agree with athenehollow abt the goth thing. ppl classify me as goth then say im too happy 2 b goth. wtf? ok, so i enjoy things. is that so wrong? yeah, im with the black hair(on my to do list) and makeup and wardrobe, but i like that stuff. its not like i try to be goth. its juist how i am. at least im not some airhead cheerleader, right?
    Wait, youre a witch and a vampire?

Huh.

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by vampyrdraven666

I don't think it's any better to judge the airhead cheerleaders than you feel it is for someone to stereotype you. I can imagine it's just as frustrating for them. Except for the ones that really suck.

I was the black sheep cheerleader. It was quite interesting. Black or dark eyeshadow and school colors (green and yellow). I really did it to prove that you didn't have to be popular to make the squad, just had to know what the hell you were doing.

The team captain hated me for no reason, but the coach loved that I wasn't just like the other cheerleaders, and worked my ass off to get ahead instead of just fucking the football players.

spyinxxx's Avatar Member

I don't know we grow up in society were name screen or other is way of identifying,its sad also I think really we should just go name our selves, at an age like I would have loved to be named sokra simines or we should rotate name every so often or have a name for every emotion, me personaly I hate to be known maybe I hate my self enough to change it to something that some one would kill me over? Who knows?

I think we should all be named by numbers for the legal shit... And be called whatever we want.

Name, religion and nationality is something you just don't chose. They chose it for you

+ Reply to Thread