+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEXUAL DEVIANCY! On a shirt...

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Default SEXUAL DEVIANCY! On a shirt...

Damn right.

This is a shirt design I'm working on, and I wanted to get some opinions... not on the design itself, but rather what you guys would like to see on a shirt about sexual deviancy.

I don't think I'm likely to find any place better than here as far as gathering insight from my target market goes. ;3

I'll probably make several designs using this symbol, depending on how much I can come up with and what suggestions I can get. (Can also make them available on whatever other types of products zazzle produces... stickers, mouse-pads, coffee mugs, shoes, skate-boards, etc. Lots of stuff, basically...)

Sooo~

Suggestions please? I promise I'll love you for it~

Default Re: SEXUAL DEVIANCY! On a shirt...

Give me till like..Sat. Ill have a product for you. :^)

Its better than most of the stuff the local tranny crowd decorates themselves with. Possibly the best symbol I've seen in the context.

But you're meaning 'sexual' in the sense of 'related to being male or female'? Or in the sense of 'everything erotic'?

Is the middle symbol for STD's?

**and yeah im just trolling

I'd like to see a shirt with a roll of duct tape, a flogger and some hand cuffs with the caption "Tools of the trade"

Shit, I love it.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Another friday night

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    **and yeah im just trolling

I'd like to see a shirt with a roll of duct tape, a flogger and some hand cuffs with the caption "Tools of the trade"
    That's a great suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Its better than most of the stuff the local tranny crowd decorates themselves with. Possibly the best symbol I've seen in the context.

But you're meaning 'sexual' in the sense of 'related to being male or female'? Or in the sense of 'everything erotic'?
    I mean everything erotic, which is why I feel the symbol at the moment is incomplete.

Though I don't want the symbol to move in the direction of anything specific, but I want it to reflect that it's intended to represent more than just sexual preference, which may be an impossible task without adding things that are more specific. Hence I'm kinda stuck for ideas. :/

You could make the center (everything inside the inner circle) swird and add some dots to incorporate the bdsm logo? The scene may be rather narrow (at least here), but the term itself does cover a fairly wide spectrum of related kinks.

That still leaves a plethora of paraphilia to be covered though. I'll give it some thought. Sexual deviancy is my favorite kind of deviancy.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

i love that design. i'm bad at suggesting things though.
    i get a free t-shirt right?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

that's very good, I'm not sure what to make of the question mark like thing on the left, but it's a good symbol....not too cluttered

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    I'm not sure what to make of the question mark like thing on the left
    Placed in a set with the male and female symbols, I would say the obvious interpretation is an inclusion of 'genderly uncertains'; transexuals, drag types, genderfucks, hermaphrodites and whatnot.

More broadly interpreted it could refer to undefined aspects within sexuality in general, which are pretty much the essence of deviancy - but that suggestion is definitely secondary, although probably preferable.

Maybe that's something to go from to make the whole thing cover a broader range of perversions though? Start out with a question mark, somehow make it sexual, and you're done. I'd probably fuse it with a heart or something.

+ Reply to Thread