+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~~ Swedish bestiality ring exposed ~~

Default ~~ Swedish bestiality ring exposed ~~

A Swedish newspaper has exposed a network of self-proclaimed zoophiles who meet regularly in locations around the country to have sex with animals.

The group, consisting of an estimated thirty people, is headed by a 45-year-old father of two, Expressen reports.

The unmarried former managing director is also moderator of a large internet animal sex forum and has a number of dogs and horses on his farm in southern Sweden.

Having infiltrated the network over a period of several months, Expressen eventually confronted the 45-year-old over his alleged mistreatment of animals.

But the man was quick to defend his relations with a bitch he bought online from a city-dwelling family who said they wanted the dog to have a better life in the countryside.

"Any of the times I did anything with her she was the one who backed into me and provoked it. She was in heat and made herself available. There were also times later when she didn't want to and then I backed out immediately," he told Expressen.

During the time spent with members of the network, Expressen learned that the group regularly brought along a range of different animals to "sex meetings" at rented premises.

There, members of the group filmed their sexual encounters and distributed them to other animal sex enthusiasts.

At one meeting in a small village in Småland, five men waited for a woman who had promised to bring along two dogs. But when she was unable to make it to the meeting, the men spoke instead of their experiences, including a previous visit to a colleague they referred to as "donkey man".

"He has a goat and a couple of donkeys. We tried with a donkey but it didn't work. But we did have sex with the goat," one of the men told Expressen.

Previous calls for a law banning sex with animals have fallen on deaf ears. Agriculture Minister Eskil Erlandsson outraged many observers earlier this year with a graphic defence of existing animal abuse laws, in which he presented examples of the difficulties faced by courts when trying to differentiate affection from abuse.

"Is it, and should it be, legal to spread something on the genitalia that might smell or taste nice to a dog, in order to allow the dog to lick off whatever is spread on the genitalia?

"Should it be permitted to stroke a bitch's teats with love, or should it be classified as animal sexual abuse?" the minister wondered.

According to the Swedish Animal Welfare Agency, 115 cases of bestiality were reported in the years 2000 to 2005.

Despite indications that many of the animals had sustained injuries, none of the reports led to criminal charges.

Source

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: ~~ Swedish bestiality ring exposed ~~

Bestiality is no big deal at all. After all the only difference between a pit-bull and a hockey mom is lipstick...

They had no right to go into my privacy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Bestiality is no big deal at all. After all the only difference between a pit-bull and a hockey mom is lipstick...
    Well said!

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    I believe that would be interspecies erotica.

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

You people are so lol. <3

I wonder just how many guys would have the balls to trust their genitals near a dogs mouth...

I really wonder how fucked up thight some high-up cop's anal sphincter must be to put law-enforcement resources into infiltrating and exposing 'bestiality rings'.

Artificial human sexual morality is absurd enough as it is, but how self-centered must your worldperception be to project it on animals and actually convince yourself it applies to their minds?

I remember story in the news about such ring caught in Honk Kong (i think), for selling dressed up orangutans as prostitutes to high ranking people.

One of my best friends in Bosnia actually confessed to me about doing it with his dog. I always wondered why is his pudle so happy about him. The worst was that it was emotional connection. Love. And not just one night stand.

No idea if pudle is the right spelling... This dog in any case ->

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

... So your friend fucked a poodle that.... fucked a duck?

Uh....

... Yer friend is weird.

Yet... Strangely awesome.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Vexbeast
    You people are so lol. <3

I wonder just how many guys would have the balls to trust their genitals near a dogs mouth...

In that case I believe lack of balls.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I tink I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Woah uhh quite alot of people in here in favor of animal fucking. : \\\\ well alright.

Wait. Hold the phone. Dressed up orangutan prostitutes? Are you kidding me? woah.

Dunston does Dallas.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

oh man, my drunk friend tried to get me to let her dog lick peanut butter off the top of my cooch... there was a camera rolling so i let it happen but thankfully the dog wasnt interested hehe!!

All for the camera. And nothing without it.

MrGosh's Avatar Junior Member

If I can buy a mule to plow a field, why can't I buy a mule to plow... oh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    oh man, my drunk friend tried to get me to let her dog lick peanut butter off the top of my cooch... there was a camera rolling so i let it happen but thankfully the dog wasnt interested hehe!!
    Will you post the video anyways?

+ Reply to Thread