+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wikis love them or hate them?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Wikis love them or hate them?

well, I'll tell you what, you should trademark that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Given that they are pretty much a deliberate pox on individual freedom, it is hard to love an organization which took the look of individuality and rebellion and the punk feminist rhetoric of your truly, and repurposed it as sex-negative, junior high, girlie competition bitchiness revisited.
    Don't tempt me, please. It would not do for me to ruin my pretentious pedestal of distantiated mockery with something as heartfelt as a rant against SG, blissfully therapeutic and well-deserved though it would be.

Oh and GB would be the initials for a purportedly gothic zine. I first came across said zine when the owner applied to model nekkid and then later when giving him customer service for his GothicSluts.com membership. Blue Blood packaged a lot of content for his company. To cut a long story short, his attorney told me it wasn't worth pursuing what I felt he owed Blue Blood because he didn't have anything and the most I would end up with was owning a zine I wouldn't want. Then he sent out a press release dissing all of the Blue Blood girls he had so proudly showcased on his covers and told me he wanted desperately. I'm told he also vandalized Wikipedia entries for Blue Blood and I find this plausible, for a variety of reasons, although with Wikipedia there is never a conclusive way to be sure.
    People get very strange in situations like that. The dualism of simultaneously idolising something as all you would want to achieve and needing to somehow set yourself apart to appreciate your own value seems to create a bit of an error in the human mind, with output erratically switching between 1 and 0.

Of course the simple solution would be to get creative and take your own direction, but the mind can trap itself to the point where that route is positively unreachable until you stop caring, first.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Emo Bitches? Nope.

Goofy Broads? Close but no.

Whiny Twats? No.

Cutter Cunts? Nah, that's right out....

Hmmmm.
    Cutter cunts? That's a kick-ass band if I do say so myself.

But I was not horribly offended that, last I looked, the article contained laughable inaccuracies like that Blue Blood got the idea to include erotica from **. Only most places I'd be like, uhm, ** founded in 2001...

that just made me sick.....I knew I stuck by my "hate wiki policy" for a reason, and that is good enough one for me to continue (now I dislike it even more....)

Sorry Amelia, that fucking sucks to have your name anywhere near him....

+ Reply to Thread