+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crack or meth?

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: crack or meth?

What drugs I take and when depends on the order they show up. Coke is rather lame imo - never tried it once it's been "cracked" though. I would theoretically take stuff I don't even like if there was nothing else although how something that lasts only moments can be worth bothering with is beyond me.

I think there's a bit of hype about how bad meth is - sort of a beat up if you ask me. I'm sure that it's no worse than old-school speed but maybe a bit more prevalent - maybe not. Before the meth beat up there was a lot of media hype around here about this "super-pot" that sent you schizo not like the sweet grass that our hippy ancestors used to puff on. Total bullshit. If you have a propensity for pot to send you off the edge then so-called "super-pot" will do no more damage than good old muggles. The same applies to meth. There were plenty of folk wandering around years ago who had overdone speed just as there is now with meth.

I hate smoking anything but I will if I have to. Sniffing junk is disgusting but once again I will if necessary. Mixing coke, mdma and meth into a single shot - not bad. Acid seems to be making a comeback in my world too - who woulda thunk it?

Coke and mdma isn't very synergistic though. Coke's a (minor) serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which insofar as it works blocks MDMA from doing its job, much like many of the latest antidepressants. Besides, you don't need coke if you're doing meth.

And I do think Meth is a bit worse than plain amphetamines, but they certainly have a lot in common. I think the big thing is that people started smoking meth in crystal form - same difference as crack and coke. Speed, starting out as a sticky paste rather than a crushable crystal before becoming a powder, doesn't lend itself to that as well.

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

I like all three.. at the same time.
    Here is me last month after a good party.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

I clicked that while SOAD was playing on last.fm. Serendipity.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

didn't you post that before scott? I could have sworn that on multiple occasions you have attached self-attributed videos of a naked incoherent man. Is there something about you that we should be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    Acid seems to be making a comeback in my world too - who woulda thunk it?
    how is that? I thought that all the original acid was legally manufactured in labs, and then after that it was all those scientists making the stuff because you couldn't get the ingredients anywhere else. so now you can get amateur "acid" but it's not the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    how is that? I thought that all the original acid was legally manufactured in labs, and then after that it was all those scientists making the stuff because you couldn't get the ingredients anywhere else. so now you can get amateur "acid" but it's not the real thing.
    What thing exactly is it then, that it's comparible enough to acid to fool people?

LSD's everywhere here. Only thing you can't fail to find these days. Or maybe that's just me hanging with hippies too much.

well it's like Coke and Pepsi, ya know?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

didn't you post that before scott? I could have sworn that on multiple occasions you have attached self-attributed videos of a naked incoherent man. Is there something about you that we should be worried?

Scott is just a lot of fun to party with

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

. so now you can get amateur "acid" but it's not the real thing.
    no it isn't..........

well it's like Coke and Pepsi, ya know?
    I never taste the difference, but topically, the only time I ever drink those things is when I'm on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    I never taste the difference, but topically, the only time I ever drink those things is when I'm on drugs.
    ha! there is a huge difference and on drugs you should be able to tell even moreso, I perfer RC though

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Ugh I wish I could find acid and mushrooms around here. Oh how I wish...;[

well maybe mr. karl can elaborate on this, because I can't really make ti clear. what I'm saying is that the difference between "real" and 'fake" acid is like Coke and Pepsi in that they are both essential the same product, but they have a few key ingredients that make the difference. Coke is a cola beverage, but it ain't Pepsi. likewise you'll get a chemical that will make you trip out, but it ain't acid. does that help any?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Mmmmm..I wish I had the balls to do acid again.
    Seems like around here it was more of a high school drug. You'd have to look pretty hard to find it now, back then it was everywhere.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I wouldn't mind a personal assistant who did meth. I'd just hide the money and make em cook/clean/whatever the rest of us can't be bothered to do.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxSinner
    ha! there is a huge difference and on drugs you should be able to tell even moreso, I perfer RC though
    One wonderful thing about a good party is the luxury of forgetting everything one should be doing.

+ Reply to Thread