+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested for?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested fo

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Voltaire Blue was arrested after giving a lap dance to a patron and then stabbing him in the neck with her stiletto after he tried to grab her ass.
    god that's so true. don't think I'd get arrested though. maybe fired at the most, lol.

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested for?

the possibilities are endless ....tax evasion... crimes against humanity...

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Default Re: If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested for?

^ Caught trying to exhume the body of Ronald Reagan in hopes of re-animating him and bringing back the proud Republican days of yore.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Re: If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested fo

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    god that's so true. don't think I'd get arrested though. maybe fired at the most, lol.
    I wish I had the nerve to actually do it when I was dancing. Man, some guys are just assholes. I was there as entertainment, not a fucking grope toy. The closest I came was throwing a chair at a guy who kept trying to push me down and rub his hard on on me. Ugh, fucking gross.

what state was this in, jax?

I wish I had the nerve to actually do it when I was dancing. Man, some guys are just assholes. I was there as entertainment, not a fucking grope toy. The closest I came was throwing a chair at a guy who kept trying to push me down and rub his hard on on me. Ugh, fucking gross.
    God, I swear, I have always had so much respect for dancers. I don't know how you guys do it? You're strippers...Not prostitutes. Well...Some strippers are both, BUT until that moment of realization that a dancer might be up for more, where do people get off thinking that they can do as they please to dancers when the cover charge is free or like $10.00? Fuckin' stupid.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

what state was this in, jax?
    This was in Arizona. When I was dancing at an all nude venue.

This was in Arizona. When I was dancing at an all nude venue.
    ick. I've never worked there, but I belong to another forum(yes, I do cheat on bb) and everyone bitches about AZ. I'm glad I never woked there. sorry you had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    God, I swear, I have always had so much respect for dancers. I don't know how you guys do it? You're strippers...Not prostitutes. Well...Some strippers are both, BUT until that moment of realization that a dancer might be up for more, where do people get off thinking that they can do as they please to dancers when the cover charge is free or like $10.00? Fuckin' stupid.
    now you know why I have either back-handed or flat out punched so many (ok, only like seven in my whole career; eight if you count the one that paid me to) guys at work. strip clubs and alcohol in combination seem to bring out the worst in some guys.

now you know why I have either back-handed or flat out punched so many (ok, only like seven in my whole career; eight if you count the one that paid me to) guys at work. strip clubs and alcohol in combination seem to bring out the worst in some guys.
    Oh, I know....And I think you were in the right every time. Isn't that what bouncers are for, though? Where the fuck were those dudes?

believe it or not a lot of clubs bouncers only stand around doing nothing and still expect a tip. they're useless. besides, I make it a point to establish my reputation as a no nonsense girl fist thing when I move to a new club or town.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested for?

Do this for me and then the next person to post says what they think the last person would have been arrested for
    You were arrested for artcrime - for taking such fantastic and beautiful photos. This might be a crime one day.

believe it or not a lot of clubs bouncers only stand around doing nothing and still expect a tip. they're useless. besides, I make it a point to establish my reputation as a no nonsense girl fist thing when I move to a new club or town.
    When I go to a club I take a bag of bananas - to give to the bouncers.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Midget Trafficking

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

ick. I've never worked there, but I belong to another forum(yes, I do cheat on bb) and everyone bitches about AZ. I'm glad I never woked there. sorry you had to.
    I wouldnt ever recommend working there. Plus, many many clubs are very anti-tattoo. Which is stupid, cause I made good money because of my tats at the three places that gave me a shot anyways. They all made me wear a wig cause I had a mohawk, so Id "accidentally" let it slip off to get better tips, haha. But yeah, dancing in AZ...never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Midget Trafficking
    You know BC, in Venezuela they have midget mills. 2 for 1 specials all the time. You should take a trip and pick up yourself a half a dozen. One for almost everyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    ^ Caught trying to exhume the body of Ronald Reagan in hopes of re-animating him and bringing back the proud Republican days of yore.
    See, not to be a total prick or anything....

...but the only VALID reason for bringing ol' Ronnie back from the grave is so I could fucking kill him....and then do it all over again.

Seriously if you charged $5 a go you'd never run out of takers.

+ Reply to Thread