+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whoa - anyone read about the 8 year old who shot his dad?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Whoa - anyone read about the 8 year old who shot his dad?

"Police reports say the boy told a state Child Protective Services worker that his 1,000th spanking would be his last."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081119/.../child_charged

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Whoa - anyone read about the 8 year old who shot his dad?

saw it on the news a few days ago. not sure how I feel about it since it looked like they were leading him into a confession and no parent, guardian, or lawyer was present durring; which I'm pretty sure is illegal.

He's eight and he methodically killed two people, and was then able to lie about it (i.e. not immediately break down).

Sounds like a psychopath. I suppose we can either kill him off now, or wait to read the story 30 years from now about his serial killing through the 2030's.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    He's eight and he methodically killed two people, and was then able to lie about it (i.e. not immediately break down).

Sounds like a psychopath. I suppose we can either kill him off now, or wait to read the story 30 years from now about his serial killing through the 2030's.
    We should take him out now. Problem being: SCOTUS precedent. I was going to mention this regarding the previously mentioned case of the guy who ***** his daughters etc. We can't execute kids or peds who don't kill.

OEC

you do know that one of these days us psychopaths are going to get really fucking sick and tired of you moralfags constantly threatening to "take 'em out before ____" and justifying it all because you think you have some fucking morally superior mandate from some imaginary social duty, or bearded man in the sky, don't you?

And what do you think will happen then?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    you do know that one of these days us psychopaths are going to get really fucking sick and tired of you moralfags constantly threatening to "take 'em out before ____" and justifying it all because you think you have some fucking morally superior mandate from some imaginary social duty, or bearded man in the sky, don't you?

And what do you think will happen then?
    haha you think that's a serious consideration? Inox is an attorney. Let us have our fun with it

OEC

I'm not totally convinced he did it. what I saw on the news and what is written in the article is biased, and somewhat misleading. I'm not deciding on an opinion untill I know all the facts, and there just aren't that many available about it yet.

on another subject, I don't think a child under the age of 15 should ever receive the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I'm not totally convinced he did it. what I saw on the news and what is written in the article is biased, and somewhat misleading. I'm not deciding on an opinion untill I know all the facts, and there just aren't that many available about it yet.

on another subject, I don't think a child under the age of 15 should ever receive the death penalty.
    17 is the law (if I'm remembering correctly)

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    17 is the law (if I'm remembering correctly)

OEC
    yeah, I know. I guess I consider the age of accountability 15. you deffinetly know right from wrong and understand consquence for actions at 15. there's been 15 and 16 year olds with multiple murder convictions on the news here that I would sentence to death in less than half a heartbeat.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I just wonder why noone is putting these psychopathic kids to good use

That article doesn't say it, but the first article I read said that the gun used was a single shot .22. So that would mean the kid had to reload after every shot.

Well who's the dumbass who taught him how to shoot, and load the damn thing?

Once again children and firearms = Massive Win.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

boys will be boys

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Shit, a spanking a day on average, I'd be sharpening something heavy or looking at munitions.

avant-gardener

I think the confession was illegally obtained. If he did it at all, and that's a big if, then that's very sad: one day he will be an adult and understand his actions and that will be very painful for him, as it's already painful for those around him. But at his current age, it's not real to him. He's not capable of understanding what he has done.

I wouldn't be sure about that.
    Being able to shoot that well suggests that he grew up hunting, which would mean that he understands that when you shoot something, that something is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainline_Iodine
    Being able to shoot that well suggests that he grew up hunting, which would mean that he understands that when you shoot something, that something is dead.
    hmmm.

so again, training a child to hunt and kill things, then beat his ass to the point that he tells a social worker "my 1000th spanking will be my last."

Yep. Good idea.

Epic Win.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Where were all of you people 2 weeks ago when this story broke?

The kid was beaten and molested and decided enough was enough, picked up a rifle and blasted the guilty parties.

I know that if you were to repeatedly beat and molest me, unless you were hot of course, I'd start taking it personally after, oh, I don't know, the FIRST time.

I'm fairly sure you would too, although I make no guarantees in the case of Bikerpunk. He might dig it.

But you don't take this already damaged kid who's been torn apart by life and try to destroy him further. The boy is obviously a canny and intelligent self-starter. Surely he has a better destiny than "World's Youngest Prison Bitch"

And for those of you who know I'm usually snide and sarcastic, this time it's all me, no bullshit.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

That article doesnt sit well with me.

Its been reported since the story broke awhile ago that the kid was abused and molested. I find that quite opposite of this article saying no abuse in the home was found.

If the kid was abused...good for him! I think more victims of ****/molestation and physical abuse should kill the offenders. Id be giving this kid a reward for ridding society of two more scum.

avant-gardener

It doesn't mean that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainline_Iodine

How doesn't it mean that?

Some one goes hunting, everything works out the way its suppose to and that person gets a shoot at the animal they are hunting. Again, everything works the way it is suppose to and the animal in question is killed as cleanly and quickly as possible. Said person would then field dress the animal, butcher it, and sooner or later eat it.
    The connection, to a hunter, between shooting something and it dieing seems pretty obvious.

homicidal_kiss's Avatar Random

sometimes i wish i had the balls to kill some of the people that were cruel to me when i was eight years old. lol

+ Reply to Thread