+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Santa Needs a Bailout...or The Xmas trip

Default Santa Needs a Bailout...or The Xmas trip

Ahh..xmas shooping...A rundown from 6AM-9AM.

Seeing more than half of a shopping plaza go out of business..when they were all NOT going out on black friday.

Seeing those business' get bought out by liquidators, have a massive clearance sale only to know that the price is jacked up to where it's not much of a discount anymore.

As I pass by your vending cart at the teenage hangout known as the mall, please don't ask if I want to try a sample of proactive. Seriously? Do I look like I need it?
    Then when I pass by 30 minutes later, don't ask if I reconsidered...because I'm positive I haven't broken out between the first time I walked by and when I left the Disney clearance store.

Holy fuck, Enough with the Obama shirts already. Every.Other.Fucking.Store.or.Stand! We get it, Obama won. I'm all up for that! But jesus! How many times do I have to look at a badly airbrushed shirt with "WE BELIEVE" on it?! Shouldn't it now be "WE BELIEVED?" One even had all the kids! HOLY FUCK 72$?!?

Hey, did someone lose a kid? He seems to be stuck playing with this random object in the middle of the isle. Maybe the kid is for sale... everything else is on the floor too.

Sale! 159.99! Regular Price: 119.99$ <~ Actual Sticker

I never...never...want to see the person do this again while I wait in line behind her for 20 minutes checking out..

Give all the items to the cashier, then tell them that a few of them rang up wrong because they are on sale...then wait until the real total comes, only to THEN start filling out a application for the store credit card to save an additional 10%, rummage through your giant ass purse that looks like you shoplifted half of your cart in there to begin with, and proceed to have them start taking items off because all you have is $50 left when you swore you had $70, but forgot that you had that Dairy Queen in 20 degree weather.

Seriously?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Default Re: Santa Needs a Bailout...or The Xmas trip

Wow. Sounds like a great time. Are you at least finished your shopping now?

I was done with shopping months ago. But unfortunately the items I got someone, they can't use now (broken knee) so had to go out and find new stuff *_*

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Last minute shopping is like taking a trip to Hell. I feel for you. I just REALLY try to stay away from that madness.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

those lotion peddlers are annoying aren't they?

haha, fuck christmas at the mall times infinity.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Hey, as long as you're not there to actually do Christmas shopping, being at the mall a few days before Christmas is awesome! You get to watch grown adults fight over who gets the last whatever-this-year's-big-have-to-have-toy for their snotty kid, people running around like a chicken with its head cut off to find "just the right gift", a man carry 20 some odd bags with a combined weight that's greater than is own trying to keep up with his wife who's only carrying a purse (which probably weighs about half of what the bags weight anyway), vendors begging for commission, and just watch everyone be as unhappy as possible while listening to jolly Christmas music!

Ah, Amazon and Overstock.com..... Oh how wonderful they've made it.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Hey, as long as you're not there to actually do Christmas shopping, being at the mall a few days before Christmas is awesome! You get to watch grown adults fight over who gets the last whatever-this-year's-big-have-to-have-toy for their snotty kid, people running around like a chicken with its head cut off to find "just the right gift", a man carry 20 some odd bags with a combined weight that's greater than is own trying to keep up with his wife who's only carrying a purse (which probably weighs about half of what the bags weight anyway), vendors begging for commission, and just watch everyone be as unhappy as possible while listening to jolly Christmas music!

Ah, Amazon and Overstock.com..... Oh how wonderful they've made it.
    I do alot of shopping online just to avoid the madness. I'm already anti-social so to be cooped up in a mall full of assholes is just too much for me to take. It's good that you can see the fun in it. Me....I just feel like snapping and going all Steven Seagal on the mall people. It's one thing to be rude for a reason, but most of these assholes at the mall just are rude for the sake of being rude.

+ Reply to Thread