+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm quite new here.

Brigeyboo's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: I'm quite new here.

Quote Originally Posted by MsVulgaris
    Hi Brigeyboo! I'm brand new here too. Can I ask you a question? If it's corny of me to ask feel free to tell me so. Have you read Anne Rice's memoir Called Out of Darkness? I'm curious about it because she talks about growing up in Louisiana.
    well then hello to you as well
    haha no i have not actually read it...or anything by anne rice actually o_O i'm not big into reading. But i'm sure it's accurate as to living here because she did, in fact i know someone who has a shirt they bought from her garage sale that was worn by one of the vampires in interview with a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    I spent a little time in Louisiana (Cajun step-dad). I miss crawfish boils. Get drunk, drop about 90 pounds of crawfish or so into a big huge pot (not all at once of course, it makes it better for the drinking and whatnot) then just dump them on a table and have the whole neighborhood dig in. I think I actually ate nothing but crawfish for a week once. Dammit, now I miss crawfish. And po-boys.

Those piercings are awesome. I had never actually seen that done before. I've seen plenty of surface piercings, but never on the hips. That must have sucked trying to sleep for that first couple weeks and not being able to roll around.

I think I need to start hiring out some of the people on these boards to do my Halloween costumes/makeup. That shit's awesome.
    haha people here find ANY excuse to get drunk xD and holy shit do i LOVE boiled crawfish, my uncles are exceptionally good at making them. i love when out of town people first eat crawfish, it's always so funny because they get disgusted when we suck the heads and such xD
    damnit now i miss crawfish too D: i haven't had any in so long

thank you, haha yes...yes they did. especially since when i sleep, it's on my stomach with my hand under my hip where the piercing is. That and the fact that they get caught on everything! Pants, seatbelts, other peoples pants, beds, bags, purses. yea not fun D:

thank you again, i do love doing halloween makeup and i recently started working with an airbrush too. I'm not great but i'm playing around with it =P

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Now to think of it, I really miss Blackened Voodoo. That was good beer. The only piercings I've had to take out were my nipple rings and tongue ring, but they were for... other reasons... But on one of my nipples it's still kind of weird looking from the first time they were done and the chick screwed up, so there's this bit sticking out from the proper holes of the second time. But I remember when I got them done, seat belts sucked! And the frozen food section too...

i hate having to take out a piercing @_@ i mean i've only had to take out the one hip but it sucks, haha frozen food section xD i can imagine that would be slightly uncomfortable. I was thinking about getting my nipples done, but i don't think i have the balls too xD plus having someone fondle my nipples other than my boyfriend would be slightly awkward...that and boyfriend says no ._.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Yes...Yes, that is so true. They kept showing footage for like a week after and EVERYBODY in America kept saying, "Jesus! Why do they keep showing these other Americans stuck in New Orleans with no water or food? Like we care." Certainly there is something wrong with all of us here. Unlike those Brits that always care for everybody who lives in the UK.

Dude, you're a fuckin' douche bag! Just like most uppety Brits who think they're SOOO much better than Americans. It's like all you Brits want to do every chance you get is tell the world how we are uncaring, dumb people and you guys are wonderful.

Of couse we care about our own people. In fact, if you take a poll here, I'm sure most Americans would much rather spend zero money on other countries and have our OWN tax dollars spent on the less fortunate in America. But, no, we're the "super-power" and that means we have to worry about everybody else in all the other countries and when we don't then, bingo, we're the bad guys...Blah, blah, fuckin' blah.

We beat your asses in the revolution and saved your asses in WWII. Deal with it. Other than that, there are assholes all over the world. Not just in America. Face it.
    wow! some village some where is missing its idiot!

firstly i didnt say it was all sweetness n like over here, or that any ones better than anyone else, secondly, douche bag! how old r u? like ten?

As for having your own tax money spent where it matters, tell us about it, we got dragged into iraq so bush could finish daddies work, then we got the rest of europe asking for more money from us to help the poorer countries out, while frances farmers get huge payouts, brit farmers go under, spainish fishermen get subsidised, brits fishermen sell up, so next time u wanna whine bout ur money being spent on others, heres a clue, engage brain, think, then speak.

as for beat our ass in revolution, we were busy saving the rest of europe at the time and, losing america wasnt top of our list of worries, its the problem when ur countries only the size of one of ur small states, but u rule 2/3 of the world at one point or another, as for ww2, if u said that to any ww2 american vet, he d smack u in the face, i thought dinosaurs like u had all died out?

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman

as for beat our ass in revolution, we were busy saving the rest of europe at the time and, losing america wasnt top of our list of worries, its the problem when ur countries only the size of one of ur small states, but u rule 2/3 of the world at one point or another, as for ww2, if u said that to any ww2 american vet, he d smack u in the face, i thought dinosaurs like u had all died out?
    WW I and WW II... well all of my uncles are WW II Vets... (and i am a 20 year veteran myself)... they liked their brit counterparts (france is another story), but the war did change because of American involvement... D-Day and all that... yes many of the allies took part in that... it's just that America pulled a lot more weight (larger army due to larger population and a now non-existent sense of patriotism)

as far as the revolution goes... America was on the top of your list of priorities (re-check your history) due to the fact that it was a huge revenue stream for the crown... what exactly was England saving the rest of Europe from? most of your colonies have ended poorly in some form or another...

that being said new orleans was a tragedy...

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

it's amazing how these threads derail so quickly...
    you know what i'm interested in though... is why all americans have a thing against the french? like... "the french are such pussies, we always have to save their ass." i thought they actually had a good military force? (as does canada?) well, that's what i was told by my history-and-martial-arts fanatic. just because they make different decisions doesn't mean they're lesser. that's what i think, anyway.
    and i have to agree that, yes, i'd rather be helping our american poverty levels than fixing other countries' problems and waging weird wars that i don't understand. i'm a compassionate person and all... but i'm also concerned about our own people and i'm about two steps away from the poverty level, myself. shit, i think my mom died rather than having to keep on the way she was, with no money, a mountain of debt, no work, no one helping her, and a ten-year old to raise. the stress might have made her stroke out and the rest was that she didn't want to rely on my ass to take care of her... i would have given anything to do it, though... she wouldn't have been a burden....
    >.>
    i have a.d.d. or something wtf.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Brigeyboo
    well then hello to you as well
    haha no i have not actually read it...or anything by anne rice actually o_O i'm not big into reading. But i'm sure it's accurate as to living here because she did, in fact i know someone who has a shirt they bought from her garage sale that was worn by one of the vampires in interview with a vampire.
    that's rad. o.o
    even though i never read anything by her, either. there's a book sitting right over there... i could read it if i wanted... find out what the fuss is about...

Chiqadee's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brigeyboo
    Still figuring everything out then i suppose.
    Weellllll. um I'm 18 in louisiana, currently in college as an art student, I have an awesome Boyfriend whom i've been dating for nearly 3 years now, i do quite love him. I adore strange things. Quite possibly my favorite articles of clothing are corsets...and shoes...i do love shoes. I work at a haunted house as a makeup artist and actress. i'm currently listening to my dad talk to himself in the other room o_O;;;
    ummm I like to draw and photoshop. my hair is many different colours (mainly pink, purple and blue) i have my hip pierced. and i don't really know what else to say xD
    It's funny because I have been goin to N.O. every Halloween for the past 9 yrs for about a week. Not much for Mardi Gras.Too many people. And when you get a lot of people, you get a lot of sutpidity. It is one of my favorite places to go. My mom was raised in Baton Rouge. I would love to live in N.O. but my boyfriend has a daughter and I would never pull him away from her. So for now I am stuck here in Pooville.
    Anyway....Hello to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiqadee
    It's funny because I have been goin to N.O. every Halloween for the past 9 yrs for about a week. Not much for Mardi Gras.Too many people. And when you get a lot of people, you get a lot of sutpidity. It is one of my favorite places to go. My mom was raised in Baton Rouge. I would love to live in N.O. but my boyfriend has a daughter and I would never pull him away from her. So for now I am stuck here in Pooville.
    Anyway....Hello to you.
    lol hello to you also
    and yea it's pretty awesome here, i don't think i'd move. yea mardi gras is scary. ugh my dad took me on bourbon mardigras day..i was like 12...it was scarring xD that sucks though, hopefully someday you'll be bale to move here ;D

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

WELCOME ~ "Brigeyboo"!...
    ';-)}

Clockwork Jello's Avatar Droog

Hi! Welcome to BB, even though I'm newer than you, but screw chronological order. pfft! I'm a little late on the train here but this thread is awesome! I'm from the MS gulf Coast and its pretty much New Orelans Light. Ok, maybe extra light.. All the talk of the Katrina, Crawfish Boils, Mardi Gras. It reminds me of all things I have come to miss about home. Brigeyboo, You are most awesome for this thread.

Btw, a crawfish boil ain't a crawfish boil unless you got them potatoes in there

Greetings and hey, I've seen that 'psoriasis' before - I actually met my wife about the same age as you and she had the same thing. Looks actually like Tinea Versicolor though - I assume you've already run the gambit on testing it, etc -

The piercings look great although isn't migration a problem down there?

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

how rude of me, belated welcome greetings

Quote Originally Posted by theDragon_svDragcos
    WELCOME ~ "Brigeyboo"!...
    ';-)}
    lol thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Jello
    Hi! Welcome to BB, even though I'm newer than you, but screw chronological order. pfft! I'm a little late on the train here but this thread is awesome! I'm from the MS gulf Coast and its pretty much New Orelans Light. Ok, maybe extra light.. All the talk of the Katrina, Crawfish Boils, Mardi Gras. It reminds me of all things I have come to miss about home. Brigeyboo, You are most awesome for this thread.

Btw, a crawfish boil ain't a crawfish boil unless you got them potatoes in there
    chrono order is for the weak! haha
    thanks omg i'm so ready for a crawfish boil, in fact i think my mom is having one next month, my uncles beast mode that shit. and hellyea we got the potatoes, the garlic, the onions, mushrooms...all of it..omg i want it so bad now hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Greetings and hey, I've seen that 'psoriasis' before - I actually met my wife about the same age as you and she had the same thing. Looks actually like Tinea Versicolor though - I assume you've already run the gambit on testing it, etc -

The piercings look great although isn't migration a problem down there?
    ello, and yea i've had it since i was about 4 and my dad also has it, and i've been to the doctor multiple times @_@
    and thanks, i suppose it is but i've had it for a little over 6 months now and it's seems to be doing fine, usually if it sticks ou to far i put on some tight waisted shorts or something so the waistband pushes it back down flush with the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck
    how rude of me, belated welcome greetings
    it's ok, i'll forgive you this time xD
    haha thanks you

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Hello! I love your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticShock