+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a Re-introduction

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default a Re-introduction

Hello Hello,

its been quite a long time since I've been on this site. and Alot has changed so I figured I would give a quick intro/update as i've been missing the fun conversations and want to get back to making these boards a regular visit.

I started off as a Mechanical Engineer with a heavy interest in BodyMods, and while in college I worked alot of club and concert security, this lead me to the Goth Scene Up in Boston, then after moving back home to NJ(i'm a Bridge and Tunnel Rat basically spending work and all other free time in NYC)

I stayed as an engineer for awhile and then 07 I started co-producing a goth/fetish night in NJ. eventually I made some really good contacts. Got Heavily involved in the Fetish Scene. and decided to Quit my engineering lifestyle for a life of making Fetish movies, Teaching BDSM classes, and Throwing awesome Parties and Club Events.

i've now been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years, I work for her Master. We Make Fetish Videos and are a prestigious company in our niche (Tickling)

I am also a host for a very awesome 2 night Adult Industry party that happens every year during the AVN awards weekend.

I've been traveling for work and play for fetish events around the US and Canada and I'm having the time of my life.

I'm proud to say that I'm no longer Wasting my life working to afford to live my life in the off hours, Now I live my life 24/7 and while its far from perfect(starving artist?) I've never been happier and Never Thought it was possible to live what I've only ever seen on Rockstar documentaries Movies and music Videos.

Lot of work, but its always better when its fun and something you feel passionate about!

Cheers
    Skully

Default Re: a Re-introduction

Welcome back.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

hello!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

welcome back. and its good to see that the changes were for the better. sounds like you are having a blast. or at least i would be:P

Obscuria.com's Avatar Member

It's nice to see someone going after the lifestyle that they really want and making it into both income and fun... you can't beat that.....(oh, well I guess YOU could with something from the toybox....)

Sounds really nice, although your introduction as a prestigeous tickler isn't helping me kick my persistent giggling-at-the-fetish-scene habbit.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Oh down worry Raza, I very often laugh at the Fetish/BDSM scene. overall most of us take things WAY to seriously.

its a fine line to walk, balancing between being lighthearted and fun while not loosing respect for not taking things seriously

+ Reply to Thread