+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: True Vampyrs...we do exist

i used to work for adobe, they financially butt-**** their customers. My job was to talk to pissed off people all day...i talked to a whole lot of pissed off people lol

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    That's pretty much the main sentiment here too - I grew up watching a shitton (I think that may be metric, not sure) of Monty Python - I'm talking when I was 5 or so, so I've been permanently damaged with a non-sequitor, cynical and what I feel can be a terribly funny humoristic view and consequently response to various forms of lunacy - especially on the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm right there proclaiming my insanity as well. I believe in ghosts, I think I'm in some way a vampyre, I would hope to be able to move things with my mind one day, I believe in reincarnation, I'll believe in higher powers when they show themselves and perform appropriate miracles and sorry, Chris Angel doesn't count, etc... and I take it all not very seriously which is I think the key here.

Now, IF these so called self-proclaimed vampires here are secretly laughing their heads off at all the banter they create, then I will up my props to them... only probably because I haven't done it first. I can be a stinky little bastard like that sometimes... mainly when I'm drunk... I blame the absinthe...
    This. Thank you for putting it sensible-like. My finger-words where failing, but you fixed it. GO YOU! <3

Also, this thread is officially winning the internet, RIGHT NOW.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

oh shit! the interwebs are reading this and i dont even have a plaster on!
    (runs to makeup box) brb

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    True vampyrs apparently shop at "american hot topic", and have to purchase their own coffins. The economy has even hit the undead.
    How on earth did you find that out, Lestat cant keep his mouth shut

Bedlamite

You know, sometimes forum trolls CAN be useful and entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianBlood
    How on earth did you find that out, Lestat cant keep his mouth shut
    Because it's in the profile. And for the record, I'm not against the vamp scene. I've got all the Strigoii books and have been in numerous docs about it...this thread just seemed too silly to debate in.

Plus you do realize that when you post here, you MUST be wearing these for us to take your posts seriously:

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

but im gangsta so I wear these

Vling Vling!

LaurenWK's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair

Hahaha, that's awesome.

I can't believe I've been missing out on this thread!!

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Vling Vling!
    Ah Ah Ah Ah!!!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair

I think I'm going to hell for kinda liking those. Have to see them on someone with a lot of balls though to be sure.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    I think I'm going to hell for kinda liking those. Have to see them on someone with a lot of balls though to be sure.
    Ummm....Guys usually only have two.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    Just read your post and smiled for the first time today at these lines (funeral last night)...

Are you saying it takes a funeral to appreciate my sense of humor?

Neither of them look vampiric to me, but the musclular guy is definitely way gayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    Are you saying it takes a funeral to appreciate my sense of humor?
    Well...I didn't know the expression feeling froggy already existed...I thought you had made it up. But the phrasing of the declared myself Satan line was pretty funny. As for the funeral, not too sure but I needed a cackle!

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Neither of them look vampiric to me, but the musclular guy is definitely way gayer.

Deetz's Avatar Member

To be fair, there is such a thing called vampirism. Do research, OUTSIDE of your own home.

Quote Originally Posted by Deetz
    To be fair, there is such a thing called vampirism. Do research, OUTSIDE of your own home.
    Why would I need to do that? I already know my wife is a vampire. She's always sucking the fuckin' life out of me.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Deetz
    Because there's such a big Library of Trufax on Internet Vampires somewhere IRL?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Why won't this thread stay dead?!?!?!

~K

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Why won't this thread stay dead?!?!?!
    No one's actually staked it in the heart and cut its head off yet.

Is that guy wearing crappy plastic fairy wings?

OMG! Let this thread die already! There is no real vampires, Santa Claus, or a government that goes out of it's way to do right by it's people. Knowledge is power. I'm sure Raza would be the first to attest to that. Learn it. Live it.

No. Information is power.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    No. Information is power.
    ONLY if it is correct information...And correct information usually = knowledge.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

And knowing is half the battle.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I think my new shirt sums up twilight pretty well:
    "Then Buffy staked Edward. The end."

^ I lol'd hard.

That's hot!

I hope she's wearing a condom. You don't know where his ass has been.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy
    Hello, so my first question is obvious: How do I become a vampyr? and secondly (and not so important) would it help me lose a few pounds?
    Answer to 1st question: you have to wait for them. There is no making your self a Vampyr believe me I've tried!

Answer to 2nd question (kinda its in there) Ok if you want to believe that Vampyrs are real then go ahead if you don't ok. Personally I don't know all I know is that the one thing I want is to be one. Honestly! Don't think it'll happen but its always good to have hope for something. Beliefs in your heart not in your mind. You watch things while you grow up and you brain either tells you that's what you want or it tells you that your just a dumb ass and that the shit you just saw is bull shit. I don't think they're real but I sure as hell hope they are. Kid you wanna loose a few pounds then do it don't rely on someone or something else there is nothing they or it can do its your choice. I was the same way. I was pushing 250 in 6th grade, that was some time ago and now I'm over 20 and I'm at 136. That's a huge change and its hard to do when you first start but it gets easier and if you have hope in something it gets a hell of a lot easier. My hope was that some day... I would become a Vampyr and I still hope. I also knew that I didn't want to be as big as I was if I ever got the chance to be one. Work on it and if you want I can help you get there just let me know.

As for everybody else fuck off! Let people believe in what they want you have no right to tare people down for believing in something you don't. You may think its stupid and just plain fuckin retarded but guess what! I bet you anything (and I mean FUCKIN ANYTHING!!!!!) some of the things you believe in, others are gonna think are just as stupid and plain fuckin retarded as you think believing in Vampyrs is. Everybody is different its called being an IN-DI-VID-U-AL!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it! So fuck off and get a life. You having an account on this web site proves how low you'll go just to make someone else feel the way you do everyday. Me I don't give a shit what people think but you obviously do and thats sad. I'm really not trying to come off as a bitch but I know I am and I'm sorry but what I've read from your guys' posts disgusts, and someone needed to say something so... think long and hard about how pathetic you have been and let the believers have there space to talk about things they like and you go find a space to talk about things you like. You have no reason to be here.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Believes'n'ur&lt View Post
    Answer to 1st question: you have to wait for them. There is no making your self a Vampyr believe me I've tried!

Answer to 2nd question (kinda its in there) Ok if you want to believe that Vampyrs are real then go ahead if you don't ok. Personally I don't know all I know is that the one thing I want is to be one. Honestly! Don't think it'll happen but its always good to have hope for something. Beliefs in your heart not in your mind. You watch things while you grow up and you brain either tells you that's what you want or it tells you that your just a dumb ass and that the shit you just saw is bull shit. I don't think they're real but I sure as hell hope they are. Kid you wanna loose a few pounds then do it don't rely on someone or something else there is nothing they or it can do its your choice. I was the same way. I was pushing 250 in 6th grade, that was some time ago and now I'm over 20 and I'm at 136. That's a huge change and its hard to do when you first start but it gets easier and if you have hope in something it gets a hell of a lot easier. My hope was that some day... I would become a Vampyr and I still hope. I also knew that I didn't want to be as big as I was if I ever got the chance to be one. Work on it and if you want I can help you get there just let me know.

As for everybody else fuck off! Let people believe in what they want you have no right to tare people down for believing in something you don't. You may think its stupid and just plain fuckin retarded but guess what! I bet you anything (and I mean FUCKIN ANYTHING!!!!!) some of the things you believe in, others are gonna think are just as stupid and plain fuckin retarded as you think believing in Vampyrs is. Everybody is different its called being an IN-DI-VID-U-AL!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it! So fuck off and get a life. You having an account on this web site proves how low you'll go just to make someone else feel the way you do everyday. Me I don't give a shit what people think but you obviously do and thats sad. I'm really not trying to come off as a bitch but I know I am and I'm sorry but what I've read from your guys' posts disgusts, and someone needed to say something so... think long and hard about how pathetic you have been and let the believers have there space to talk about things they like and you go find a space to talk about things you like. You have no reason to be here.
    :
    Wow that took a lot of words to type out what you could have expressed by just sitting down in a wheel-chair and drooling on yourself.

Next time go for brevity. We're perceptive folks, we'll get your message.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

spell check...

Quote Originally Posted by Believes'n'ur&lt View Post

:
    Allah? Is that you?

+ Reply to Thread