+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Show off your pets!

Default Re: Show off your pets!

All of your pets are very cute. I do not know how to send pictures to post here. I had 4 cats , but one recently died 3 weeks ago from kidney failure. My 3 cats are Depeche Mode, Kraftwerk (he has 6 claws on each from paw) and Mitsu. I want to get another kitten for my Kraftwerk to play with and because I usually have 4 cats. Kraftwerk is my youngest and very playful.
    <VoldtaEngler> I like the name Moog for your pet.
    <Voltaire> I saw the Moog docomentary. I do have and play a synth, a Korg Triton.
    <Raza> I had a kitten many years ago who looked liked Siouxa.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

^^^check out the documentary called modulations also. It rules. You'd love it if you play synth.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

This is why being stuck on the little damp island moored off the coast of France is cool - it's miserable, damp, cramped, expensive, (did I mention damp?), and smells faintly of sheep, but yesterday we got an entire evening of programs about 80s synth-pop, including interviews with Gary Numan and Kraftwerk, and OMD grumbling about the problems of local villagers boiling too many kettles and de-tuning their mellotron. Ohhhhhh yesh.

Still raining though.

,Mindgames> I wish I could have seen and or heard that 80's synth-pop program. It has been raining here for 2 days and probably a couple more days. I do love synths and cats.
    I wonder if anyone here ever saw the cover of Just Can't Get Enough, a single by Depeche Mode. There was a big fluffy white cat on this cover. Supposely it was Dave Gahan's cat,

Cats and synths. You might think my cats Kraftwerk and Depeche Mode would play synths, but Mitsu is the only one who has done this. Depeche Mode, a pretty calico, has never tried. Kraftwerk, a yellow striped cat has jump on my synth and with his paws of 6 claws, he changed my settings and it did not sound good. However, my very pretty black and white cat named Mitsu has jumped on my synth one time and started walking across the keyboard. I stopped playing and left her do her thing and it sounded good, so I recorded it. All my cats really like my synth playing and actually come into the room and hang out when I play. They were raised on synth music.

+ Reply to Thread