+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: weird concert goin experiences

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default weird concert goin experiences

so my brother and I were talkin about shows weve been to, and he brought up somethin that happened last may. we were just hangin out in between bands talkin when out of nowhere some chick comes up and fondles me. she huged me squeezed my ass, kissed me on my cheek and went on her way.
    i tried lookin for her cause she looked cute but all i could recall was she had dark hair and a black band t shirt, literaly 20 chicks at the place fit that description so no luck. just thought that was a weird thing to happen. anyone have anything that can top that?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: weird concert goin experiences

I got a 2nd degree burn from an amp blowing up at a Facecage concert. I guess that's what I get for taking a break from the pit though.

At a Flyleaf concert (before they were famous), some random chick came up to me and shoved her hand down my pants and licked my earlobe. Then, like with you, she walked off and dissappeared into the masses.

Family Values tour '07 in Dallas I saw someone get hit by a car after the concert while my friend and I were trying to flag someone down to jump my friend's piece of shit car.

I also got to take part in throwing random objects within reach at Fred Durst when Limp Bizkit opened for Metallica in concert in Chicago and made them leave the stage. Seriously, what idiot talks shit about Mancow in Chicago?

When I was in AIT I went to Lolapalooza and ran into my Drill Sergeant. He bought me a drink. I wasn't even allowed to leave post that weekend and he was the one that handed down the punishment.

Then there was the local bar show that featured a bunch of central Texas metal bands and some guy lost a game of pool and started beating the shit out of the other guy with his cue. Turns out the other guy was the vocalist for the headlining band who had to be rushed to the hospital.

I go to a lot of concerts, mostly small, so I get to see some really cool and weird shit.

well i ot beat in my own thread by the first post hah evry other gig ive been to has been prety tame in comparison

Haha, when I first read the thread title I thought it said "weird concert groin experiences".

Yeah, but those are just a few of the many, many concerts I've gone too. I really have nothing better to do on a weekend than to drive 1 to 4 hours to see a concert for one night, sleep in my truck, then drive back.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    I got a 2nd degree burn from an amp blowing up at a Facecage concert. I guess that's what I get for taking a break from the pit though.

At a Flyleaf concert (before they were famous), some random chick came up to me and shoved her hand down my pants and licked my earlobe. Then, like with you, she walked off and dissappeared into the masses.

Family Values tour '07 in Dallas I saw someone get hit by a car after the concert while my friend and I were trying to flag someone down to jump my friend's piece of shit car.

I also got to take part in throwing random objects within reach at Fred Durst when Limp Bizkit opened for Metallica in concert in Chicago and made them leave the stage. Seriously, what idiot talks shit about Mancow in Chicago?

When I was in AIT I went to Lolapalooza and ran into my Drill Sergeant. He bought me a drink. I wasn't even allowed to leave post that weekend and he was the one that handed down the punishment.

Then there was the local bar show that featured a bunch of central Texas metal bands and some guy lost a game of pool and started beating the shit out of the other guy with his cue. Turns out the other guy was the vocalist for the headlining band who had to be rushed to the hospital.

I go to a lot of concerts, mostly small, so I get to see some really cool and weird shit.

I never saw too much shit at the concerts I've been to. Just alot of girls flashing their tits and alot of testosterone and alcohol-fueled fights. I've seen alot more weirder shit when I delivered chinese food...

Had a hot girl once answer the door totally nude...

Had a stripper pay me by putting the money down my shorts...

Delivered food THREE times when the next door house was being raided by the DEA...

Delivered to a drug dealer one time where he pulled out a big roll of cash to pay me while his boys played around with AK-47's...

Knocked on a door while in plain view a girl was giving her man a blow job at the same house...

I also found it pretty funny when numerous times the customer would tip me with joints.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

My "weird concert experiences" vary.

I had Chud and Mikey Graves (when they were touring as The Graves) ask if I knew where to get some pot....

Had my kneecap completely dislocated during Lollapalloza ('97 I think)... that sucked

Had a metal tool box AND a barstool thrown right past my head at a Tub Ring concert when I was 3 months pregnant (that was a bad bad night. Stupid High School kids and their school rivalries)...

I'm sure there are more, as that's all I used to ever do, but I was pretty wasted at most of them haha

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Haha, when I first read the thread title I thought it said "weird concert groin experiences".
    it kinda was

I remember a big fat ass bully trowing slices of pizza at me in backstage... I' m like whatever, because I'm dead drunk BUT damn yogurt was too much. I flew over the tables and people and I got to him just in front of backstage and as it was raised he was just under me so I jumped on him like on a horse (he's way bigger than me and I'm relatively big) and started dealing punches until he was out of order. See what alcohol can make of a calm person.

If any girl did that to me what they did yo you I would scream and feel offended. Maybe give a bitchslap too. Just kiddin Now when I think concerts and raves are responsible for most of the one night stands and one week stands.

Why is it that when girl does it it's ok but when man does it it's not ok. Same with older younger relationships. If a woman dates a younger guy it's ok but as soon it's homosexual or older man younger girl relationship it's wrong. :|

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I went to a Floater concert a couple months ago, and I was feeling super old, so we went up to the bar/balcony and had a great view and didn't have to deal with the half naked morons. But then we realized that everyone around us were waving to their minor children downstairs, so I felt really old. But so Im sitting there and i feel something rubbing my hair, so I reach back and I am soaking wet and some drunk bitch is trying to wipe off the vodka she dumped on me. She laughed and didn't apologize or anything. Cunt face
    maybe not weird, but obnoxious none the less

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

This could take a while.....I'll be brief.
    Lost my shoes at Lolla '93
    Spent Lolla '94 on acid (weird is putting it mildly)
    Played soccer with the Doughboys after their show some time in '92
    Had Taco Bell with Dayglo Abortions..sometime I can't remember
    Got spit on by Trent Reznor, got smushed up against the barrier and ended up with some seriously bruised ribs, got spit on by Mr. Manson, lost my friends and my ride home, aahhh summer of '94
    Punched a guy in the face at Marilyn Manson '97? '98?
    Got busted with drugs Lolla '97
    Got stranded in Toronto, in the pouring rain for close to 4 hours after Motley Crue this past summer (yes. Motley Crue)
    Ok so this is not really weird per say, more like unexpected.
    And I can't remember anymore so I'm done.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

my life is boring. or was untill recentluy but nothing that interesting i can divulge

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I think the most interesting thing to happen to me at a show was at a local band showcase years ago, this enormous guy decided he thought I was carry about size and put me on his back then carried me everywhere (including a trip to the mens room because the ladies was gross) for the night and then carried me about 8 blocks and bought me breakfast.

I was at this Molly Hatchet concert, and I met this hot chick, and totally did it with her in the bathroom. Then later I was telling my friends about it, and she walked by and pretended like she didn't know me, and my friends all laughed at me. Only it turns out that she got pregnant, and all my friends got on me about "doing the right thing"...No... wait, all that stuff happened to Kelso on an episode of "That 70's Show".

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I was at this Molly Hatchet concert, and I met this hot chick, and totally did it with her in the bathroom. Then later I was telling my friends about it, and she walked by and pretended like she didn't know me, and my friends all laughed at me. Only it turns out that she got pregnant, and all my friends got on me about "doing the right thing"...No... wait, all that stuff happened to Kelso on an episode of "That 70's Show".
    Yeah, Shannon Elizabeth, that fuckin' whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    I think the most interesting thing to happen to me at a show was at a local band showcase years ago, this enormous guy decided he thought I was carry about size and put me on his back then carried me everywhere (including a trip to the mens room because the ladies was gross) for the night and then carried me about 8 blocks and bought me breakfast.
    priceless

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I did too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    I never saw too much shit at the concerts I've been to. Just alot of girls flashing their tits and alot of testosterone and alcohol-fueled fights. I've seen alot more weirder shit when I delivered chinese food...

Had a hot girl once answer the door totally nude...

Had a stripper pay me by putting the money down my shorts...

Delivered food THREE times when the next door house was being raided by the DEA...

Delivered to a drug dealer one time where he pulled out a big roll of cash to pay me while his boys played around with AK-47's...

Knocked on a door while in plain view a girl was giving her man a blow job at the same house...

I also found it pretty funny when numerous times the customer would tip me with joints.

I used to work with this guy who had full-sleeve tattoos who was just a fuckin' nut. We were in the ghetto one night on an "anticrime" detail and paid a visit to one of our crack houses. The guy starts banging on the door for like five minutes and no one answers (of course), when the Chinese food delvery guy walks up. My colleague tells the delivery guy that no one seems to be home so the guy gives him the food and tells him he might as well take it b/c they restaurant will just throw it away. So he tips the driver and stands on the front porch screaming "I'm eating your lo mein, Assholes!" I could just picture the dealers on the other side of the door, watching him through the peephole...with frowning gold-filled mouths and their dreadlocks sagging in defeat. I guess he was lucky they didn't just shoot him through the door, but as previously stated, he was a fucking nut.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

lets see....

me and a friend were in Beograd (Belgrade) Serbia on business. we were walking around downtown looking for an irish pub as usual when we thought we heard some music coming from this outdoor stage area... sounded like a ramones song... then it turned into a misfits song... so we walked toward the music and realized the misfits were playing! kick ass! we go and try to buy 2 tickets... the old man at the ticket window explained to me that the show was sold out... damn... the misfits in serbia for 10 bucks each... so (in my mediocre serbian) i suggested to him that he let us bribe our way backstage... 10 dollars later (yes cheaper than the price of 2 tickets) i'm standing on the side of the stage watching Jerry, Dez, and Mark Ramone jam... we start talking to one of the roadies and he's totally cool to us and says he will take us up to meet the band after the show...

fast forward to the show ending... the guys walk off stage and head upstairs... a few minutes later the roadie comes and says they guys are looking forward to meeting a couple of americans in serbia! i'm thinking kick ass drugs booze women sex gore !!!! hell yes i'm gonna party with 3 legends!

we get upstairs to their rooms.... no girls no booze no drugs nothing but mineral water and a fruit plate... Jerry is peeling an orange and talking to a reporter... Mark is slumped in a chair asleep and Dez is chilling out... they ask us if we want anything after intros... i say "um... you guys are like legends! where is the crazy party drugs booze women?" Jerry looks at me with a straight face and says "we're old man... can't keep up like that anymore... want some orange?" i just laughed and shared an orange with Jerry while he finished with the reporter...

we then sat around for a few hours shootin' the shit... they asked about us being green berets and we told them some stories, then Dez told us a few crazy backstage stories from years gone by...

now segueway back to the concert 2 hours ago... this cute ass mohawk punk girl (serbian girls are freaking hot!) manages to hop on stage and hand a little booklet to Jerry before being rushed off stage...

back to us hanging out... I tell Jerry i hate to be a bother but could we get some autographs and such because we forgot the camera etc... he says sure... he grabs the booklet that this chick gave him, and the band (Mark finally woke up) signs it for us... i stick it in my jacket and everyone but Mark head out to go to the bars for a little late night fun... but not too much because we're old...

the next morning i pull the booklet out of my jacket... punk girl has hand written the lyrics to a bunch of ramone's and misfits' songs, illustrated it, written poems in tribute to them , lamented on the deaths of the members who have passed on etc... plus she put some freaking hot Polaroids of her in it... this girl spent some time on this booklet... at the back she put her phone number...

a couple of days later i called the number and told her i was at the concert and had something for her. i kinda pretended to be affiliated with the band... i pulled the photos out (so it looks like the band kept them) and met her at one of the many coffee shops down by the new (same place as the old) u.s. embassy.... i gave her the autographed booklet back and told her the guys thought it was awesome and signed it for her... she almost cried... we chatted for a bit then i went back to work feeling pretty good...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    lets see....

a couple of days later i called the number and told her i was at the concert and had something for her. i kinda pretended to be affiliated with the band... i pulled the photos out (so it looks like the band kept them) and met her at one of the many coffee shops down by the new (same place as the old) u.s. embassy.... i gave her the autographed booklet back and told her the guys thought it was awesome and signed it for her... she almost cried... we chatted for a bit then i went back to work feeling pretty good...
    Damn dude, that's pretty cool.

Jonny. Best story ever.

Wow, Jonny. That was really nice of you.

(So, where are those pictures now, eh? )

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    Wow, Jonny. That was really nice of you.

(So, where are those pictures now, eh? )
    we shredded them for her posterity... damn she was hot!

it was kind of a karma thing for me.... the chick totally deserved the autographs... i mean she really spent a lot of time on the "tribute" booklet... i got to drink mineral water with 3 punk freaking legends...

and even after all of that there is a 6 degrees of separation part to this story...

... to be continued...

(if it wasn't for you meddling kids we would have run old lady jones out of the house and kept the treasure for ourselves...)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Damn dude, that's pretty cool.
    You se Rockpuppy, you can be cool without being a jerk.

Much respect! That was a really cool thing to do That way her hard work won't goes waste. Most people wouldnt even take time to do what you did.

So how was Siberia? I've always wanted to visit there.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    You se Rockpuppy, you can be cool without being a jerk.
    And you can eat a dick.

I'm glad we're all on the same page here.

Misfits 1999 - Pumped to see em, but when they started I got a beer and I feel asleep in a corner. I think someone spiked my shit thinking it was the girl's next to me. Ugh.

Convergence 12- After vending all weekend, me and the mrs. went to see Combichrist. I went to the merch booth, talked to Kellie for a bit, took a photo with her, went back to find the mrs. only to see her on the floor because she dislocated her knee standing up (freak accident). They had to delay CC from coming on, crowd boo'ed, yelled at us (all of the people fucking sucked), and the club refused to call an ambulance. So someone else had to call for us.
    Meanwhile, CC came on..of course first song being "This shit will fuck you up", (She even giggled at that one in pain). Medics came, popped her knee back in place, she screamed louder than the speakers (everyone turned around), then we left to the hospital. They found a matchbook with Black Tar in her hair (from laying on the floor). Lol.. it was screwy for sure.

Sept of same year - Went to see Combichrist and KMFDM play in Orlando during Screamfest. Shared a hotel with Keiko, vended all weekend, went to see them but we didnt want a repeat of Convergence... so we sat this time around and played it safe.
    After the show, talked to Andy, told him we were sorry about the delay in NOLA. He laughed, and asked if we found some Black Tar (kidding!). He did laugh and said it was ok, he understood and that's what he called getting "CC'ed". Then asked if she was alright now, and hope we enjoyed the show. Lol.
    We didn't talk to KMFDM because she knows them already (She sung a few songs for Sister Machine Gun), and they were getting mobbed by everybody anyway.

I think that's it... ? Maybe...

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Not really "weird" but...

1. Nirvana: Coogee Bay Hotel - the crowd was really sucky and mainstream... you know... waving lighters and lots of gf's standing in front of bf's who were hugging them possessively etc. Plus the bass player was fucking annoying with his stupid continual extreme rocking back and forth. What's with that? On another concert on that tour I heard he knocked himself out by whacking himself in the head with the top of his bass . I walked out.

2. Sonic Youth: Kardomah cafe - venue too cramped and although I could see well I knew that if I moved I would never get back there. The performers were too stoned. H. Rollins was there and stood motionless with his arms folded staring straight ahead for hours in a sort of anti-creepy-crawl. Eventually he said to my mate "Do you wanna fight me or do you wanna fuck me?" Mate said "well I don't wanna fuck you" at which point we (rapidly) walked out having gained an early insight into his sexuality

3. Bo Diddley - Tewantin Hotel - Also my first concert. Bo stopped the show because folk were taking pics of him . I stayed because being in any pub drinking at age 12 seemed cool enough to me

I always thought Nirvana was the most overated band in history.

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Just got back from a Skank Bandit concert now. The drummer broke one of her drumsticks halfway through the show and didn't have any spares, so she snapped a branch off a tree (outdoor concert, obviously) then came back and started playing again.

She gave me the unbroken stick and the branch at the end of the concert. Wish I'd thought to ask for the broken one too. XD

A good few years ago me and a friend went to see some little local(ish) rock band at a sports center/ stadium thing. there were posters up and everything and we got the tickets with their name on and all looked well(which has totally escaped me at the moment!), however we were more than a bit suprised when we got into the place to see hundreds of "tastefully" dressed posh people staring at some ice, apparently waiting to watch some ice skating thing!! We left quickly, never did find out what happened! That's got to be the weirest concert of my life, i'm not sure if it counts though!

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

My stories aren't that great, aside from the usually bloody lips,injuries and losing shoes in mosh pits.

There was a local punk show being held and some girls I knew were talking about it class that day, and I told them I was going, and they started talking about how they really wanted to try some ectasty, and hoping to get some at the show. So the funny, tricky girl I am, right before the show I went to the gas station across the street and got some Excederin, which had an E on the tablets, hehe. I managed to sell them to quite a few girls for $10 a pill. I told them it would have a better effect on them if they danced a lot. I saw them the next day and they didn't have much to say about the "drugs" they had taken, I think maybe they knew and were too embarassed to say anything, or they were too dumb to notice. Either way, it made my night and I made some spare cash.

I use to sell idiots Flinstones vitamins telling them they were E. The different characters were different strengths... You wouldn't believe how many people actually thought it was the real thing after they took them.

Funny, I used to sell oregano to my ex's little brothers' friends so I would have money to buy acid.
    That was a looooong time ago though and I'm sure that bad karma's already been used up.

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    Funny, I used to sell oregano to my ex's little brothers' friends so I would have money to buy acid.
    That was a looooong time ago though and I'm sure that bad karma's already been used up.
    Your ex's brother friends..

Mind over matter I guess
    They did come back for more......heheheh..

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Envy
    Much respect! That was a really cool thing to do That way her hard work won't goes waste. Most people wouldnt even take time to do what you did.

So how was Siberia? I've always wanted to visit there.
    Siberia?!

Dude, he clearly said freaking hot. Don't you ever confuse it again!

we shredded them for her posterity... damn she was hot!
    So you've been to a Catwalk (Knez Mihajlo avenue) in Beograd.
    Nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Siberia?!

Dude, he clearly said freaking hot. Don't you ever confuse it again!
    He clearly say SERBIA.

+ Reply to Thread