+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Virginia tech decapitation

and your little dog too

Default Re: Virginia tech decapitation

that sounds like my kind of cafe. or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Envy

So that's why I am surprised that no one tried to put end to anything.
    This for those who think they'ed rush dude while he's carving off a head

Gooogle:

LiveLeak Man stabbed and beheaded on Greyhound bus: Chilling ...

Nah. 'tain't gonna happen.

Clockwork Jello's Avatar Droog

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Envy
    WTF? This story is so messed up in many way...

First of all, why the hell do Virginia Tech always have some sort of criminal like this happening?! Why do it have to be Virginia Tech? Is it something in the water or what?

Second of all... this girl have been there only a few weeks and still didnt know many people? That is just downright pathetic!
    If you choose to be out of the country then most important thing is to try get know to a couple people at least! Even someone who work at a coffee shop or gas store on corner or something like that is good. That way if you ever run into trouble or something, you have some sort of safe heaven and bond with someone.
    Secondly if you want to be a foreign student then you HAVE to socialize and meet people and stuff. You cannot just lock yourself in your room and shut yourself away from the world.
    Thirdly, she made a huge mistake of putting too much trust and end up relying on one person. If she'd try to go out and get know to more people and the area then she would be more independent and possibly avoid such fate.

There should be some kind of test to see how student would do in other country before sending them off. Just being a book smart and straight "A" student doesn't mean you'd be ok out of your element!

Sometimes its not that easy to settle with people in a different county it could take some time Language barriers, culture shock. Especially the culture shock!
    Adjusting to a new culture knocks alot of people for a loop. Trust me I know I have been in Japan in 6 months now, and I still just feel out of place alot. Its very unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Jello
    Sometimes its not that easy to settle with people in a different county it could take some time Language barriers, culture shock. Especially the culture shock!
    Adjusting to a new culture knocks alot of people for a loop. Trust me I know I have been in Japan in 6 months now, and I still just feel out of place alot. Its very unsettling.
    Yeah, but are you about to find some girl and cut her head off? Being unsettled is one thing, but that's just some crazy shit. Also, there is a pretty large Chinese student community up there so it's not total culture shock.

+ Reply to Thread