+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: a Re-Introduction: "Hello ALL ~ I Had to ReCreate a NEW Profile".

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: a Re-Introduction: "Hello ALL ~ I Had to ReCreate a NEW Profile".

I'm sure Rockwulf will make an attempt very, very soon.

Dragcos, thanks for that. Though some of it belongs in Erotica, I'm sure......
    It's nice to see some work which I for one am a fan of. It's truly inspired in ways that not everyone can appreciate. But then again, Ornette Coleman wasn't accepted by the jazz community when he started.

Long time readers know I am sincere when I say this is highly original, highly inventive and truly creative stuff.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

In Awe!

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

how very unique.
    i'm mostly overwhelmed by the sheer volume...
    but i saw some nifty stuff in there.

Delightfully, profoundly horrible. The very essence of grotesque, carried by a persistence and obliviousness that only goes to prove from another angle the complete alienage of its conceiving spirit. It's even more impressive than the last thread.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Woah, I didn't know Tourette's syndrome came in a singularly goth variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf

Woah, I didn't know Tourette's syndrome came in a singularly goth variety.

"VAMPIRE, VAMPIRE, FUCK, FUCK, CUNTLICKER, FUCK, BLOOD!"

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Even the subjects of these drawings look embarrassed fpr you. That redhead clearly wants to die.

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

WELL,..
    ~ So Sorry Everyone seems so Disappointed,
    A lot of These were from many Years ago.
    by the Way,

the GUY with the "Piano-Keyboard" Make-Up design,
    ~ "Neale",
    PAST AWAY of KIDNEY FAILURE,
    - A CONCERT LEVEL PIANIST/COMPOSER,
    and Good Friend...

--- "R.I.P"! ---

and "Rockwulf"?, Don't Fret
    - I Won't bother trying to Do something Nice
    to share with Everyone anymore. WHY should I ?,
    ya' KNOW, ~ I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A "STAR",.
    or "CELEBRITY", ~ 0r "LEGEND"!!,..

I'm just "MYSELF"!,..
    OK???????????!,.....

LET US SEE YOUR WORKS TOO ~> "Rockwulf"!?.....

How MUCH Have You CREATED??,..
    or YEARS Of PASSION do You Give to things
    that mean something personal,..
    n' Not in that ole' mighty "$" profit way,....
    --> {*as Many "MODERN DAY" Artist do),
    churning out something that means nothing to (them) personally,
    but rather a Money-Making IDEA to sell to the Highest bidder,..
    ~ (*including the Right to Claim Original "CREATIVITY" ),.....

and Ya', - I Know,..
    SELLING ones' SOUL as PROFITs'
    more "normal" - in todays' way of thinking.
    ~ thats' Sad ~

So Many GOOD CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS,
    whom' get FORSAKENLY CAST OFF,
    because they Do "ART" do the ART!,..
    and NOT for Profit,...

- and YEAH,..
    I May NOT Get "RICH" from my PASSIONS,
    but IF?? THAT {$} Was the Only reason to sit down
    an' work on a "Drawing/Illustration"
    or "MATT'E PANEL" for Hours, "by HAND" ~ I Had ?,....
    then I would rather NEVER bother
    (or WANT to) to do [ANY] at all......
    because it Wouldn't Mean anything,
    ~ if its' just to sell for a Buck....

So EVERYONE can Ether ENJOY something
    for the sense of Friendly sharing,..
    or Not bother
    ~ 'Less THEY Too know the Souls' Efforts
    and time spent.

and Lastly,...
    ~ I DO APOLOGIZE,
    if? I am OFF Base in Any way,
    and Mistook "STATEMENTS" too personally
    ~ an' UnJust Attack.
    ..then It is *My Fault
    for misconstruing peoples' thoughts an' replies.
    or even *bothering to Share anything
    in the first place,
    (*guess I shouldn't have??)

I most Likely will say "Good Bye" then.

and sorry to BOTHER,
    or so sadly disappoint anyone.
    ':-(

...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

I DO SEND MY THANKS OUT TO SEVERAL WHOM'
    have ALWAYS BEEN COOL
    an' UNDERSTANDINGLY SUPPORTIVE,..

~~ THANK YOUs' - to;...
    "Bikerpunk", "soma_stardust",
    "jonny.illuminati", "allah",
    "Ajax Knucklebones", & "Raza".
    ..and Many others from the Past,....

Maybe if you tryed to read and post on other topics than just yours, then you might get the clue what others are about.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Maybe if you tryed to read and post on other topics than just yours, then you might get the clue what others are about.
    ===============================================
    ~ yeah,..good point "Olix".....
    I Am sorry everyone,...
    - though did Read the Entire Page [ Top - Down ]

thats' why I mentioned - IF? I Mistook anything the wrong way,
    It was MY Own Fault, an' misconceptions.

I have not been havin' things go too well
    the past several years,..
    Guess I've gotten more angry (an' *Defensive)
    than I meant to - in these older years of mine.

I Do APPOLOGIZE ~ Everyone.

I use to post all over the "FORUMS" long time ago',..
    but I Always try an' Review any Notices in my Mail Inbox,..
    so I guess I Ought to jump back in there - huh?.......

Thanks ~ "OLIX".

Glad you got my comment

Sometimes we can't make a clear judgment when our mind is clouded by anger or any other negative emotion. In that case it really important to "reset" your mind as I use to say it.

Just try to remember last time when you felt really good. Try to remember every single detail, how did you felt, what did you see. Recreate the whole picture in your mind. Now, take that picture and put it in the far most part of your room, into a single point. You'll feel how that emotions are fading away. Now concentrate on that single point where all your "feel good" emotions are. And now ZOOM back. Zoom them back into your mind. Do this over and over again until you feel as good as you felt then when that "good" thing happened. This really works.

Mind is a wonderful thing and it can recreate every feeling that ever happened to you.

About your art, I won't say it's best I ever saw neither that is worse I ever saw. This isn't first or last time you hear that comment but I'm just being straight honest. And, REMEMBER, success is only 5% of talent and 95% of effort.

RE';
    Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Just try to remember last time when you felt really good.
    ================================================== ==
    - "I HAVE Never Had that particular Sense in my Existence,..
    wish I Could",...

thank you ~ "Olix".

And, REMEMBER, success is only 5% of talent and 95% of effort.
    If art was about effort, then SV would surely be on par with Van Gogh, who in his lifetime painted HUNDREDS of canvases that saw no acclaim in his own lifetime. There's a certain set of cojones one needs to put one's work out there - and SV's got a big brass pair. Especially considering the derision that most people toss the way of the vampire types.

Would his stuff hang in a gallery? Not the D'Orsay, but for what it's worth, SV's stuff shows a high degree of passion, creativity, and a great use of color. And given the reinterpretations of Superman, Tarzan, and Victorian gentlemen, he hasn't confined his efforts to a narrow or tired genre.

If you want to get highly technical and if I put on my formally trained atelier hat, I'd say the dude could benefit from some life drawing lessons, and some of the work is off-kilter compositionally. But then again, flaws with technique can be fixed, and can be taught. What depresses me is seeing someone with a high degree of technical skill but no soul to what he or she is doing - because you cannot teach creativity or soul.

But I'm not gonna. There's a certain whimsy to his stuff, a high degree of personal input and damn it, some outright creativity involved. He knows how to put colours together as well to great effect and has an instinctive command of a colour wheel.

Do I like all of his work? Not really, but I like most of it, which qualifies anyone as being an admirer. But then again there isn't anyone whose work anyone likes 100%. But as I've said the last time SV posted a wall of art, he's got a personal style and it's a fantastic example of outsider art.

And as he says, he's making art. A lot of time and energy went into this and it works on a lot of levels. Personally, I think that a lot of the stuff that doesn't work as well is hindered by the materials in question: a collage is a collage and will have hard lines between elements: I'd like to see anyone else do a band logo with MS Paint.

I'm on the Dragon's side with this one. SV, thanks for posting that. No need to get defensive, though I'm sorry to hear your personal life has gone south recently. I'd just let the water run off your back, as OliX says, smile and keep on keepin' on. Your personal style is vastly different from others, and a lot of people can't get that.... you're an acquired taste, man - but then again, that means you're doing SOMETHING right. Instant acclaim is easy, but never lasting.

Don't let Rockwulf get to you now; his mockery - much akin your own work - compensates in impact and reliability for whatever it may lack in subtlety. You two may have more in common than most.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    If art was about effort, then SV would surely be on par with Van Gogh, who in his lifetime painted HUNDREDS of canvases that saw no acclaim in his own lifetime. There's a certain set of cojones one needs to put one's work out there - and SV's got a big brass pair. Especially considering the derision that most people toss the way of the vampire types.
    word.
    if the passion and energy is in you to do these kinds of works, then do it.
    fuck the naysayers.
    i know that not all of my art is *the best thing anyone ever saw* and some people probably think it's horrible. i don't care. and i certainly can't draw for shit.
    so yeah. kudos for putting out there.

SV, man...Don't go away so quick. You have your art and Rockwulf has his funny quips. Two totally different things...Yet the same in a way.

You put your art out there and Rockwulf puts his quips out there and both are made for others to be enjoyed....

Really...Stick around for awhile more.

Don't ditch on us so quick!

Come On!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    SV, man...Don't go away so quick. You have your art and Rockwulf has his funny quips. Two totally different things...Yet the same in a way.

You put your art out there and Rockwulf puts his quips out there and both are made for others to be enjoyed....

Really...Stick around for awhile more.

Don't ditch on us so quick!

Come On!
    This, btw...From what I gather, is exactly what Raza said....But in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Don't let Rockwulf get to you now; his mockery - much akin your own work - compensates in impact and reliability for whatever it may lack in subtlety. You two may have more in common than most.
    ================================================== ====

~ UhOh,..Please "RAZA",..don't Scare me Like that,...
    I Hope I Never treat OTHERs' like that,.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

was that band real Dragcos? I would like to hear some of that music.

also the picture of you as subzero was awesome, that made my day. I like you because you just do your own thing and don't try to copy-cat all these other lame ass posers and thier bullshit that means nothing and has no heart. (not directed at anyone on here, just about the art community in general, and especially in hollywierd.)

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    just about the art community in general
    The art community blows dead hairy goats.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    was that band real Dragcos? I would like to hear some of that music.

also the picture of you as subzero was awesome, that made my day. I like you because you just do your own thing and don't try to copy-cat all these other lame ass posers and thier bullshit that means nothing and has no heart. (not directed at anyone on here, just about the art community in general, and especially in hollywierd.)

This, btw...From what I gather, is exactly what I said....But in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    The art community blows dead hairy goats.
    Optimist.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Optimist.
    I can't help the sparkle of dizzy optimism still shimmering in my eyes.

Hey "Bikerpunk",...
    yeah Totally cool Dude,..I'm still here...
    I'm just a Very Serious UnHumorouse type a' Person.

I'm just Very Old,...~ Treat Others Respectfully as You Expect them - Equally.
    (*bushido)

I spend a Lot of time Rethinking choices that enGrain to regrets to me.

+ Reply to Thread