+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's 4:30 in the Morning. Again.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Re: It's 4:30 in the Morning. Again.

Well guys...I guess I aint so stupid.

I may have just put someone in a LOT of legal trouble. Including the FBI and Justice department. Could include hacking and be considered as a terrorist attack. The victims and I are working together and I provided ALL the information about both parties involved. They are still gathering evidence, and I am helping them out.

Whos the retard now? Hahaha!!!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

relationships are a lot like dog shit.

No, there's no punchline to that one. that's it.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

No leading people on and then not following through with a commitment is a lot like dog shit. Being petty, immature, stupid and self centered is a lot like dog shit.

I like relationships. When they are the right ones.

Ok, leading people on and not following a commitment while being petty, immature, stupid, self centered is a lot like dog shit.

also I like to chuck it into my neighbors yard instead of picking it up. Actually dog shit can be pretty cool, especially when it's on fire. so it really is kind of like a relationship, it depends on the circumstances that you find it to make the outcome good or bad.

Jax. P.I. (intro music)

P.s. Remind me to never get on your bad side.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lots of people are on my bad side. But none of them have gone to great lengths to mess up my life the best they can.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    Ok, leading people on and not following a commitment while being petty, immature, stupid, self centered is a lot like dog shit.

also I like to chuck it into my neighbors yard instead of picking it up. Actually dog shit can be pretty cool, especially when it's on fire. so it really is kind of like a relationship, it depends on the circumstances that you find it to make the outcome good or bad.
    Ahh true true! I like to look at dog poo...you never know what youll find. Dem dogs eat everything.

Okay, so what have we learned here?

Relationships are like burning dog shit thrown into the air.

and Life is like a box of dog shit. You never know what you'll get.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Way to sum it up.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Ahh true true! I like to look at dog poo...you never know what youll find. Dem dogs eat everything.
    Hey, wanna be my girlfrie.....um, nevermind....

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Haha!

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

I may have just put someone in a LOT of legal trouble. Including the FBI and Justice department. Could include hacking and be considered as a terrorist attack. The victims and I are working together and I provided ALL the information about both parties involved. They are still gathering evidence, and I am helping them out.

FBI and JD... not so much fun...

*note to self... do not get drunk and hit on Jax over beers next time I am in her neighborhood*

Gawd, you're a spiteful bitch.

I mean, I know you've informed us of that before, and I know there's still plenty of other things you're likable for, but in this instance I think it bore repeating.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    FBI and JD... not so much fun...

*note to self... do not get drunk and hit on Jax over beers next time I am in her neighborhood*
    Naw if you hit on me, Id just blush. Im really a big softie at heart;]

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Gawd, you're a spiteful bitch.

I mean, I know you've informed us of that before, and I know there's still plenty of other things you're likable for, but in this instance I think it bore repeating.
    If you knew the situation, youd do as I have done. Im sorry, but being an accessory to the stuff going on doesnt sound fun. I sure as HELL aint going to jail for the douche. Because it was done in my place of living, and I knew full well what was going on, I could have been charged as well.

I dont care about dealing with cops. But I draw a very thick line at being charged by the FBI.

I dunno; 'accessory to' laws exist to intimidate bystanders into cooperation, and I find that fact disagreeable enough that I'd go against it with all I could. Maybe if they had some really tangible charges readied against me with the concrete threat that it'd be me instead of whomever they really wanted... but not just because they 'could' conceivable go in that direction, and not unless I thought there was some coincidental justice in whatever law they were trying to enforce.

I understand rational self-interest and won't hold anything against you knowing as little as I do, but I draw a very thick line at being an accessory to law enforcement.

I dunno; 'accessory to' laws exist to intimidate bystanders into cooperation, and I find that fact disagreeable enough that I'd go against it with all I could. Maybe if they had some really tangible charges readied against me with the concrete threat that it'd be me instead of whomever they really wanted... but not just because they 'could' conceivable go in that direction, and not unless I thought there was some coincidental justice in whatever law they were trying to enforce.

I understand rational self-interest and won't hold anything against you knowing as little as I do, but I draw a very thick line at being an accessory to law enforcement.
    of course accessory laws work well here so even if they are only there to intimidate they are in fact enforceable... so be prepared to do the time even if you don't believe the laws are fair. opposition to laws AND ignorance of the laws does not prevent them from being used effectively. not that i'm always a law abiding citizen or anything, but i am aware of the possible consequences of my actions.

The FBI does not need "really" tangible charges or a concrete threat that it' woiuld be you instead of whomever they really wanted...

the inevitability that they would go in that direction in the absence of all of the people involved must be accepted, "coincidental justice" is irrelevant most of the time. it takes lots of money and a good lawyer to get out of things that you were witness to, involved or not. guilty by association...

you can disagree with laws (copyright, criminal, or civil)... but you are still subject to the laws of the country you live in...

I'm subject to whatever physical force those laws' enforcers may choose to bring to bear against me, leastwise, no matter how fiercely I may claim autonomy.

Still, I decline to be intimidated easily. Maybe if they were really holding a gun to my head I'd choose eggs for my money, to import a dutch saying, but the only way that the relatively small groups in power (or enforcing it) are keeping down the far larger general population is because most of us fall in line without requiring any of that power to be expended. They've got the means to push me around, no doubt, but I'll make it as difficult for them as can without really throwing myself away. And of course that's a risky line to tip-toe, but that's the kind of challenge I can take; that my personality all but requires me to take, even.

I'm subject to whatever physical force those laws' enforcers may choose to bring to bear against me, leastwise, no matter how fiercely I may claim autonomy.

Still, I decline to be intimidated easily. Maybe if they were really holding a gun to my head I'd choose eggs for my money, to import a dutch saying, but the only way that the relatively small groups in power (or enforcing it) are keeping down the far larger general population is because most of us fall in line without requiring any of that power to be expended. They've got the means to push me around, no doubt, but I'll make it as difficult for them as can without really throwing myself away. And of course that's a risky line to tip-toe, but that's the kind of challenge I can take; that my personality all but requires me to take, even.
    i respect that... been there myself...

Thanks. So how'd you depart from that?

Thanks. So how'd you depart from that?
    i tend to enjoy the debate...

i also generally adhere to the law and only step outside the boundaries when i find it absolutely necessary...

which i suppose makes me a little hypocritical...

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

that sounds like an epic pwn to me.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I respect your choices, however, I will NOT be subject to go to prison over someone who didnt listen to me in the first place. I do have to say though, FBI people are really nice on the phone. Id prefer stay on their nice side.

If I really cared about what was going on, Im pretty sure I wouldnt give up info too easily. Especially when it comes to someone I love. But this isnt the case.

Bingo. it's one thing to hold onto your principles against oppression, and that's something that is really respectable, Raza. It's another thing when you really don't care and you have nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

on the subject of the feddies, it's gravy for them either way. They love to threaten you with a long sentence to squeeze information out of you, and if you don't play ball, then they are more than happy to cash in on their threats, because it only helps add to the noose when they put it on the next poor schmuck.

I'm thinking of the kid that torched a couple hummers as political action against global warming who was sentenced to over 20 years in jail for it. He managed to get his charges knocked down, but he's still going to have to do ten years time served.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

So, remember back when I said that Jax scared me, and such?

Yup.

Case: rested.

that's cool. I'm not really scared of anyone on the internet, but to each their own.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

so, this has something to do with your now ex fiancee?

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

It's a good job defense lawyers wouldn't ever think of reading blogs and using them to dispute the intentions of witnesses...

oh, wait...

+ Reply to Thread