+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia or know anyone who does?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Do you suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia or know anyone who does?

Do you suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia or know anyone who does?

(Paraskevidekatriaphobia is the phobia of the number 13 and the day Friday as unlucky. Triskaidekaphobia is just fear of the number 13 I think.)

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: Do you suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia or know anyone who does?

I got supersticious friends, but that's about it.

Paranoid? Well simply spit to ward off bad omen/luck.

That's what pagans use to do back then.

I didn't have it before because I had no idea what it was...nope, still don't have it.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I think I just have a fear of long words that are hard to pronounce.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

*cowers in fear from the super long unpronounceable words*

Friday the 13th is Freyja's Day. No reason to fear it at all, unless you're a wicked superstitious Christian who fears pagan gods, witches and the Super Devil.

~K

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

Friday the 13th has always been and will always be a LUCKY day for me!

I've got a few things that sound sorta like that, but they all end in 'philia'.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    *cowers in fear from the super long unpronounceable words*

Friday the 13th is Freyja's Day. No reason to fear it at all, unless you're a wicked superstitious Christian who fears pagan gods, witches and the Super Devil.

~K
    is it really?
    freyja pwns.
    my friend is uber-superstitious about friday the 13th and he's pagan. it annoys me. he can't let anything end on a 13 either. >.> wtf.

Clockwork Jello's Avatar Droog

Haha I usuallly getup bright and early on Friday the 13th and im usually happy and perky all day long. I love Friday the 13th just because of people consider it a bad day. Until this Friday the 13th. Xbox 360 died within the first 30 minutes of the day =(

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

friday the13th has been an extremely lucky day for me since I was a kid. it always will be. I never knew it was freyja's day; that's cool.

+ Reply to Thread