+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you want to be cremated, buried in mahogany, put on a dramatic pyre . . .

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

Default Re: Do you want to be cremated, buried in mahogany, put on a dramatic pyre . . .

Seeing how the women in my family live to long ages. i dont want to be like that.

To be completely honest i want to be blown up.
    I want a memorable death.
    XD

Default Re: Do you want to be cremated, buried in mahogany, put on a dramatic pyre . . .

I think it would be really neat to be one of the exhibits for The Body Exhibit that traveled around a few years ago. You would be immortalized to a point and school children for ages could watch you in the natural history museum. Well, until they put you in storage somewhere in the museum.

I do not know what I want to happen to the body. I feel once I'm dead it doesn't matter, I am not using my body anymore.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i wana have my body propped up for photo ops

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenWK
    Maybe he could just put her ashes in a smoothie or something?
    Smooth.

Still, why settle for damage limitation when you can be an enjoyable and nutritious meal?

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Turn me into a Dalek..

Rivet my body into a motorized wheel chair, rigged up with multiple guns, and some sort of rudimentry guidance computer, and set me loose in the mall of the america's or some such.

Paintball guns work too, I guess. Almost better, the trauma of being chased by a corpse shooting paintballs would be kind of worse than death for some. Especially the young.
    Nice! You could spend the rest of enternity yelling, "EXTERMINATE!"

Quote Originally Posted by allah
    credited for what?
    for being dead i guess...

Maybe we should all sign up to donate our dead bodies to Girls and Corpses

Quote Originally Posted by allah
    credited for what?
    For being the object on display?

You've lived the life that led up to that form; that's endlessly more involvement than any artist can claim with any external work, let alone the guy that displayed you there with your body.

What's 'meaningful' is an endlessly useless thing to ponder, and if her purpose isn't that of the people doing this exposition, then their purpose isn't hers. That may be the essence of the 'I'd like to be credited' difference, but it's hardly a factor favoring one or the other.

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

Tell ya' what ~ THEY* can have "the meat"(bodies)....
    ..just Leave "me" the FRESHEST of the "FEMALE"(s)BLOOD
    (sorry, I Don't Drink - "male")...
    Lol........

...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

"RAZA"....

I Thought You're Look was Uniquly Interesting an' rather Cool,....
    Though to be honest, at First I got the Impresion from your Avatar pic',..
    You were "female"...
    LOLOLO,...

sorry dude.....

Your still COOL an' TOTALY INTELIGENT...
    KEEP THE STYLE of "YOU". dude.....
    you wouldn't be "raza" anymore if you didn't..........

still,...I Ain't into "guys",...I LIKE the "FEMALEs"...

but Your still totally Cool DUDE!!.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

cremated it's cheaper and more eco friendlyand there's actually this really cute wishing bowl i saw on cybermoon i wanna get that can double as a place to store my ashes.......either that or they can just keep the bowl and dump me in a happy meal box i dont care.

in 1988, I had to have my Dog "Fluffy" cremated two weeks
    After she'de turned 15 yrs'...
    No other time in my Life, at that point....
    ~ did the emotions of a Loss hit So deep,....

the reason was though, - it was CHEAPER to do{*cremation),..
    ..If? i had wanted to get my dogs "bodie" to have a formal buriel with family,..
    ...the cost?? ~ FORgET It!!....

If for any reason, I am Unable to arrange burial plans
    between "L.A." an' "the midwest"(*st.l,mo).. ~ where my Father's buried,..

an' I face Not getting to be buried NEXT to my DAD,...???....
    ~ I WILL SET THE WHOLE HOUSE ABLAZE !!,.
    ..with EVERYTHING INSIDE,....
    (* "Myself","Personal Items", "Furniture", "Clothes", "my pets",.."Etc' Etc' " )....

Thats My Two Acceptable Opptions of Choice,.....n' THATs' IT.

I Refuse to leave anything here to be RaNsAcKeD through,
    that I have spent a Lot of years replacing,,......
    so If I haven't assigned things in the Planning stage,..
    ~ It doesn't get left out.....

DEATH is very personal n' close (friend) with me, ~ inside........
    that I am Very comfortable with.......

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by theDragon_svDragcos
    still,...I Ain't into "guys",...I LIKE the "FEMALEs"...

but Your still totally Cool DUDE!!.
    Methinks thou dost protest TOO MUCH.

We GET IT. You're NOT GAY.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thegreendevil76
    I recently got a woodworking catalog that had a "build-your-own Casket" kit. It included your choice of brass or nickel finished hardware. My wife won't let me get it...she never lets me do anything fun
    and you let that stop you

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

I might possibly want to be buried in one of those fiberglass coffins. You know the ones which can be shaped into whatever you want..I thought about being buried in a chicken-shaped coffin, but I dont know.

Possibly a Yellow Submarine.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavialune
    I might possibly want to be buried in one of those fiberglass coffins. You know the ones which can be shaped into whatever you want..I thought about being buried in a chicken-shaped coffin, but I dont know.

the chicken sounds funny and i think there IS company that does make a yellow submarine one just like in the beatles movie....."i've got a hole in me pocket!" still wonder why it was blue though......

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

Yes! Thats awesome. I think I'll probably go with the submarine. I'll be buried with my Beatles figurines, too...my boyfriend HATES the Beatles, but I love them..and I'll be dead, so who cares? Hopefully he will honour my wishes if I die first though! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Xavialune

================================================== =====

~ a "CHICKEN" shaped one?..do WE get to FRY You Up too?...

~~~ *wEEE All LiVe in a Yeeellloww SubMarine,
    Yellow Submarine, yEllow sUBmaRine,..,.........

sorry ~ "Xavialune",..

coUldn't reSist it,....
    ~~~ LOLOLOLO,....

+ Reply to Thread