+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yay! I'm NOT getting a Chimp!

Default Yay! I'm NOT getting a Chimp!

For Fuck's Sake...

When will people learn that having ANY type of exotic animal as a pet is just:

Default Re: Yay! I'm NOT getting a Chimp!

LMAO What a idiot! Chimp is one animal you really don't want to fuck with no matter what.

They will go for your face and pills (if you're men) first thing and they'll use their four fists to pounds you within inch of your life before they tear you apart limb by limb.

People watch too much movies and get stupid idea that all chimps are like Bubble and would be all cute and cuddly when they actually are four to ten time stronger than man and extremely vicious if pissed.

If you really want a exotic pet then get a bengal cat or Czech wolf dog or something like that. Stay away from those wild animals!

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Any animal who can rip your gentials off with their bare hands is not gonna be a pet of mine.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

a chimp on xanex..........................

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

This is why I adopt kittens from the magical kitten box that appears in the spring. They're free and just kitties. Granted if they were bigger and hungry enough they would prolly kill me and eat me, but because they're small and, if they're my cats, well fed, it's not an issue.

this reminds me of the funniest morning I ever spent post rave. There was a rumour that some one who lived near our high school had a pet monkey that answered the door when you rang the bell. so we spent all morning ringing bells and saying "You're not a monkey". Never did find the right house.

~K

Seana's Avatar Junior Member

Apparently the chimp was very well-behaved for the many years that he was owned by her before he went crazy and ripped her friend's face off.

I'd love to have a tiger as a pet. I wouldn't even care if it ate me. In fact, being consumed by a tiger would probably get me off. If it were possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Seana
    Apparently the chimp was very well-behaved for the many years that he was owned by her before he went crazy and ripped her friend's face off.

I'd love to have a tiger as a pet. I wouldn't even care if it ate me. In fact, being consumed by a tiger would probably get me off. If it were possible.
    Then you ABSOLUTELY MUST see this documentary. I caught it accident and it blew me away. I never knew any of this.

Very interesting. I think I heard of the trio when I was a lot younger. A documentary, perhaps?

This made me lol.

On Oct. 8, 1998, when their ranch was under construction, creating an unsettling environment for the animals, Chuck went to move Jupiter - who was uncaged at the time - to allow workmen access to part of the site. When one of his moccasins caught on a chain-link fence, Chuck tripped backwards, startling Jupiter, who instantly killed him.

While both Ron and Joy were devastated by Chuck's death, Joy took it especially hard, refusing to eat and dropping from 110 to 89 pounds in just a few weeks. She refused to see the animals, wanting only to sleep in bed. On Nov. 13, 1998, five weeks after Chuck's death, Ron convinced her to participate in their once-nightly ritual of feeding the animals. Entering one cage, she was greeted warmly by a cat who had been soaking in a tub of water. Wet and shaking, Joy then entered Jupiter's cage and in her frail state turned her back on the animal, violating the first rule of safety when entering a tiger's cage. According to Ron, Jupiter grabbed Joy by the throat in the blink of an eye and tossed her in the air, killing her instantly. After this second death, the authorities shot and killed the animal.

Well, I'm not sure about loling when you watch the documentary. All I have to say is that David Lynch really need to make a new series out of this ala Twin Peaks. Like NOW.

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

frkn morons! after the 1st time it killed a friend of mine, I would be have a special bbq. people are so frkn stupid about animals sometimes.
    I raised rottweilers for years, and always treated them very well. but I will never forget when one of them decide to protect the house from some jackass cutting across our yard. he got over 100 stitches and I voluntarily put her down.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Well, I'm not sure about loling when you watch the documentary. All I have to say is that David Lynch really need to make a new series out of this ala Twin Peaks. Like NOW.
    I tried, but my computer failed.

+ Reply to Thread