+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm taking a break

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default I'm taking a break

Feel free to email me, but I'm going back to my other clubs and email groups for a while as it has become obvious to me I have sorely avoided them. Good luck and feel free to email me.

-memorydream

Default Re: I'm taking a break

U'll be back

HAHAHAHAHAHA

p.s. I'm thinking about same =/

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    Feel free to email me, but I'm going back to my other clubs and email groups for a while as it has become obvious to me I have sorely avoided them. Good luck and feel free to email me.

-memorydream
    Are you that offended that there are some posters here who might have tattoos or manmade breasts? Can't truly change anyone's mind without spirited discussion and intelligent debate.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Are you that offended that there are some posters here who might have tattoos or manmade breasts? Can't truly change anyone's mind without spirited discussion and intelligent debate.
    Nah, he's just too stressed. When you start taking online discussions too seriously, maybe it's time for a break. Don't worry, I'll still torment him with news from the boards when I see him around
    PS. I still don't like boob jobs teehee
    -Nathan

PPS. MemoryDream is THE COOLEST guy I know. He gets worked up about things (being an Aries and all, lol) but don't judge him too harshly 'cus he's a caring, smart kind of guy.

Oh good, I'm glad you know him IRL. I really did not mean to offend and I actively want varied views on these boards. If we only come in contact with people who think the exact same things we do, it wouldn't be very interesting. But of course, the corrollary of that is that sometimes one of us is going to post something and not everyone is going to agree. Some folks may disagree strongly. I want to foster intelligent discussion and even debate, but I want to discourage people just flaming.

Then again I did list my numero uno turnoff in my profile as "Inability to think critically" so you know where I'm coming from. I genuinely believe that the best way for people to learn and make the right decisions for themselves is to hear varied viewpoints. I've lived all over the world and passed through a lot of subcultures and I think I am a better person for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Oh good, I'm glad you know him IRL. I really did not mean to offend and I actively want varied views on these boards. If we only come in contact with people who think the exact same things we do, it wouldn't be very interesting. But of course, the corrollary of that is that sometimes one of us is going to post something and not everyone is going to agree. Some folks may disagree strongly. I want to foster intelligent discussion and even debate, but I want to discourage people just flaming.
    Yeah I admit I have a crush, IRL he is really, really cute too *blush* But quite the "flamer" as you say he's like a roman soldier using his words like a sword (o geez this is just sounding dirty, I don't mean it like that, lol)

I didn't agree with his words, but he didn't do anything inappropriate and is genuinely welcome here. Maybe those roman soldier outfits are just too cute

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream

-memorydream
    dude? :<

Memory- stay in touch..on or offlist..P.

+ Reply to Thread