+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is everyone

Ambika's Avatar Member

Default How is everyone

Hey whats up people? I know I've been gone for 2 weeks, so does anyone want to fill me in on anything intresting that happened in their lives. well for me. um. i still have no friends at school. im getting A's in all my classes because i learned all their teaching us in the 3rd grade. I have violent impulses now.which really isnt good because in art we're messing around with razorblades o.o yeah. my life is oh-so intresting.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: How is everyone

you mostly missed alot of talk about food on these boards. I got a job selling shoes with my best friend and thats prety much it

Hullo. I went to a horrid redneck school and also got straight A's, so I know where you're coming from. I was highest in my class in my worst subject! Nothing's been happening that's very interesting lately...... at least for me, at any rate.

Ambika's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    you mostly missed alot of talk about food on these boards. I got a job selling shoes with my best friend and thats prety much it
    =O how could i have missed talk about food?! thats my favorite subject =(
    hey thats cool that you got a job with your best friend =) lucky little person.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Food is my favorite too! I am about to settle down to watch Lost in Translation and eat leftover yummy chicken and cashews and an organic braeburn apple. Plus probably a couple of bottles of Perrier. I spent too much time outside today and totally got heatstroke like a careless child. Apparently it was over 100 degrees in Hollywood today.

Ambika's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Food is my favorite too! I am about to settle down to watch Lost in Translation and eat leftover yummy chicken and cashews and an organic braeburn apple. Plus probably a couple of bottles of Perrier. I spent too much time outside today and totally got heatstroke like a careless child. Apparently it was over 100 degrees in Hollywood today.
    you wimp i was outside at a concert for 9 hours in the 114 heat. and i rarely go outside. well im gone nightmare before christmas is on hbo family XD

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Ambika
    you wimp i was outside at a concert for 9 hours in the 114 heat. and i rarely go outside. well im gone nightmare before christmas is on hbo family XD
    Yeah, but I bet it was a dry heat.

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Yeah, but I bet it was a dry heat.
    they told us that when ever we were doing dessert training...usually around 130degrees...my typical response was "so is a blow torch"
    hot is hot

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

uhhh got my hair cut, cleaned up the basment got some artwork done played with my dog.....that's about it...as hot is hot...cold is cold.....cigar is a cigar is a cigar

+ Reply to Thread