+ Reply to Thread

Thread: if you could be genetically enhanced or mechanically enhanced...

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default if you could be genetically enhanced or mechanically enhanced...

would you do it?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: if you could be genetically enhanced or mechanically enhanced...

you already know I'm going to say absolutely freaking no.

I am however, looking at getting my boobs done.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I suppose it depends on what the upgrade is

Why not?

allah, there is a brain implant, which I believe you already know, that can interact, send simple commands, to a computer.

I have a idea that isn't so impossible, it's about mind reading. How you could make computer understand what you're thinking. For example type by just thinking.

i think hes saying theres a surgery out now where you can get wetworked to computers so you can just think busty asian girls instead of typing it in a search engine

Totally. All the time.

Fuck, I'd learn the fields of mechanics and genetics it worked on and DIY it.

No Malcolm, my idea and the real brain implant thing are totally different. In my one you don't need to access the brain at all.

Allah, I read it on nature.com long time ago... I'll try to find something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    No Malcolm, my idea and the real brain implant thing are totally different. In my one you don't need to access the brain at all.

Allah, I read it on nature.com long time ago... I'll try to find something for you.
    my bad.

I might just look up the patent website and see if someone patented it already.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    you already know I'm going to say absolutely freaking no.

I am however, looking at getting my boobs done.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Why? Are they any good? Link?

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Why? Are they any good? Link?
    There's pics here and there on the erotica threads. They're not big, BUT I think they're prefect just the way they are. Nice shape, nips, the whole package...Just beautiful. It'd be a shame to ruin them with implants. I just think if you have a nice shape and look to your breasts, whatever the size, than augmenting them is just a waste.

I think I remember one I saw that was taken on the construction area. I just can't remember all the details from it....

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

The only problem with mechanically enhanced is the same issues you run into with anything mechanical. Shit breaks down and you have to get it fixed. Genetically, your body could just reject it. I'd probably go with mechanical though.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i enjoy organic nerves btu wouldn't mind having a jetfeet and forearm rocket pods

but would like gills and wings(to go along with the rocketfeet

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

Has anyone read the Maximum Ride series? I could go for that king of genetic manipulation on me.

+ Reply to Thread