+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what's your favorite/least favorite series finale?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default what's your favorite/least favorite series finale?

with e.r ending tonight-or atleast i think this si the finale...i was thinking back on all the finales of shows i have seen in my lfie.
    some good,some bad.........

anwyays was wondering what your favorite series finale was that you've seen and your least favorite one too.

mine was quantum leap. i really liked that ending. it was kind of sad to find out that sam died when the accelerator blew up instead of him just going around in a time warp like he thought he was doing all along but ti was still a good ending.

and the worst one to me was enterprise. i really enjoyed that series and it pissed me off when they did the final episode and it turns out it was just a holodec recording on captain picard's enterprise. I mean, like, none of the series after enterprise ever were able to hold their own without having cameos from that crew and it was getting old. i liked the retroness to enterprise and it really urked me how they ended up giving it a saint elmos fire type ending, i think it deserved much more than that.

anyway, feel like sharing?

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: what's your favorite/least favorite series finale?

Twin peaks was a shit ending. Er should never have started. Beyond that no I don't want to share. Try AA. Actually dont

oh i dont blame ya there, im not the hugest fan of e.r myself. come to think of it asdie form house i really dont like any of the other medical shows on t.v and why would i wanna go to aa? im perfectly fine with my alcoholism.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Seinfeld was the worst to me. It just seemed like a stupid way to end it. As far as a good ending... I don't know, I don't watch that much tv and rarely sitcoms and whatnot.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

The "Angel" ending I thought was pretty good, although my wife thinks different. Even after all these years, she's having "Angel" withdrawals.

The worst...Hmmm...."Cheers". I HATE series ending where everything goes on as if there is no ending. Fuck that. I wants me an ending.

I REALLY want to see how "Battlestar" wraps it up.

And oh yeah....The Sopranos ending SUCKED!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    The "Angel" ending I thought was pretty good, although my wife thinks different. Even after all these years, she's having "Angel" withdrawals.

The worst...Hmmm...."Cheers". I HATE series ending where everything goes on as if there is no ending. Fuck that. I wants me an ending.

I REALLY want to see how "Battlestar" wraps it up.
    oh! that ending was awesome i know! lol "i kinda want to fight the dragon" epic.
    they made a comic series after what happened. they did it iwth buffy too. has she checked out dollhouse yet? it's done by whedon and has elisa dushku and amy acker on it. i think i was more surprised about amy acker on it than i was dushku though and its got the same whedon humor that made buffy and angel so good.

She watched some of it once. I'm sure there's more to come.

I kind of feel bad how Joss is still re-creating the series through graphic comics, though. If the stories are THAT good, than he should put out a T.V. movie. I'm sure all the actors would be up for it. Be it a Buffy or an Angel. Willow and Angel are really the only ones with a definite "job" right now. If CW was smart, they'd pick up a movie deal toot sweet. I know Joss has stated he wouldn't be against it.

Hopefully he's not sitting around waiting for a REAL movie deal on them, Ala "Firefly". Serenity was great but that's because I'm a fan. Most average people how no idea what the fuck it was. Too bad.

well, willow, angel, spike,faith, fred and the lawyer guy with one hand all have jobs right now. although james marsters movie career might start off pretty shitty what with how bad dragonball evolution looks (he plays picholo).

I think he probably would if he could though. i know he didnt intend on buffy OR angel ending when they did-they were cancelled but he's said in the past he always has a ending point scenerio made up for his shows in case that happens.

I'd love to see a buffy or angel movie too, (aside from that terrible one in the early nineties before the show) maybe he sould. i mean, he did it for firefly didnt he?

I'd love a movie too. Those were just outstanding TV shows!

yeah they were.

i kinda miss david boreanis swinging a sword around and loved the whole wolfram and heart season where they were running it.

a charmed movie would be kinda cool too. i actually found the complete series of that in a package that is a replica of their b.o.s it was really cool but expensive as fuck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yeah they were.

i kinda miss david boreanis swinging a sword around and loved the whole wolfram and heart season where they were running it.

a charmed movie would be kinda cool too. i actually found the complete series of that in a package that is a replica of their b.o.s it was really cool but expensive as fuck lol.

Ha! I know a dude who sells series for cheap if you want. Message me and I'll give you his email. They are not first generation but will get you where you need to go and for alot cheaper price.

coolness. unfortunately the lack of a hourly paying job has kinda put a crimp on my spending whic really blows cus i have a ton of shit on bookmark i wanna get.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    coolness. unfortunately the lack of a hourly paying job has kinda put a crimp on my spending whic really blows cus i have a ton of shit on bookmark i wanna get.

Just saying....He's pretty cheap and into talking price.

i'll check it out. expect a message in a few days okay? i'd message you now but.....dollhouse is on and she's blind in this one.

+ Reply to Thread