+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how do you feel about the terminator show?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default how do you feel about the terminator show?

i've been kind of iffy on this season cus of all the people zipping back and forth in alternate times but it'ss tarted to turn around now and shirley manson is hotter than ever too as the t-1000 she plays in it.

anyways, do you watch it? do you like it?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: how do you feel about the terminator show?

The Terminator franchise lost me when they did the awful T3 with Nick Stahl in the Edward Furlong role because the insurance companies were spazzy about completion bonds.

oh my godess that movie was terrible! so horribly horribly terrible. i wish i had a memory eraser thingy so i could forget watching that film.

i mean did the t-3000 or whatever serial number she was even say anything aside form 'i like your car" and "i like your gun" ?
    she made a pretty shitty bloodrayne too.

the show was good the first season, it actually washed over that timeline the third film was gonna be in completely and jolted them like ten years into the future (started in like1997)

I like the series. It's pretty much decent show. It's got fairly good acting, good story, believable action. Good for now...

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    she made a pretty shitty bloodrayne too.
    omg... you said the abomination...

That... Was.... THE Worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

All we could fathom was that Ben Kingsley wanted:

A: To get laid in his trailer
    B: Owed money to the mob / Needed to make ends meet on his payments
    C: Was suffering from the same gas leak on the set that every other actor and actress was suffering from.

The Star Wars Christmas Special was way better then this.

We had to get cornea transplants after this movie due to the forks we kept repeatedly jabbing into our eyes.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I like the show................moving it to friday nights is very inconvenient for me

I'm not to big on sarah connor but whatever,

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    omg... you said the abomination...

That... Was.... THE Worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

All we could fathom was that Ben Kingsley wanted:

A: To get laid in his trailer
    B: Owed money to the mob / Needed to make ends meet on his payments
    C: Was suffering from the same gas leak on the set that every other actor and actress was suffering from.

The Star Wars Christmas Special was way better then this.

We had to get cornea transplants after this movie due to the forks we kept repeatedly jabbing into our eyes.
    i know that movie was terrible. and i actually liked the videogame so i was double dissappointed. oh and what about the sex scene uwe boll was bragging about where you couldnt even see her butt-which would have been a saving moment for the movie-because there was something obstructing the way.
    you know a movie is going to be bad when even meatloaf won't use his actual name

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Meatloaf has an actual name? No way! What's that say about his music then? (Kidding, I like most of his stuff)

I haven't seen it, mostly because the first season was starting around the time I was getting ready to leave, but I know someone with the dvd of the first season so I'll be checking it out soon. I've heard good things.

yeah he does lol i think it's henry? (meatloaf) and his music is a bit of alright i think. the first season was really good, especially the last few minutes of the finale which was heightened by them playing johnny cash's 'when the man comes to town" which is an epic song. the second season was okay.

shirley manson is really good in it and her voice is soooo sexy.
    but it got kinda bogged down with people traveling back in time to help out john connor or with other intentions which have recently been revealed and they all come from alternate timelines too because of things changing in the past.

I still got pissed at one episode wher ethey ahd a terminator unti transport back to like the thirties and all it was was basically an episode to explain how the terminator models know what year and day it is they travel back to by star charting with their eyes which took all of like five seconds to explain at the end

but it opened a big can fo worms because if they could travel that far back, why didnt they do in the first place and just off sarah's parents before she was born/ it was a mess.

it's gotten better though.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I like it. Moving it to Fridays will kill it, just like every other sci-fi show that Fox has done that to.

the second season kept adding new plot lines without resolving any old ones, and then too many one-shot episodes that didn't add anything to the plot, just further knock it off track. I understand that they did that to get new viewers and to build on a continuing series, but I think it just made the show feel too disconnected.

It was also incredibly unbelievable or just plain dumb that it took pretty much having it spelled out for him for the FBI agent to realize that he is working for Skynet, after he single-handedly figured out all the shit in the first season.

yeah. i can't believe he's still in the dark about working directly under a t1000 though.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yeah. i can't believe he's still in the dark about working directly under a t1000 though.

that storyline is my favorite part.......................gotta wonder, what exactly is she about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    that storyline is my favorite part.......................gotta wonder, what exactly is she about?
    i think she's supposed to be the machine that creates the ai that takes over skynet.-which if anyone misswed it used to be called O.C.P...........-so far she's developed some form of a.i and has constructed a body for it too. they're calling it john henry-kind of ironic if you ask me to name him that but yeah.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I like it. Moving it to Fridays will kill it, just like every other sci-fi show that Fox has done that to.
    Kind of like Firefly and Dark Angel?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    the second season kept adding new plot lines without resolving any old ones, and then too many one-shot episodes that didn't add anything to the plot, just further knock it off track. I understand that they did that to get new viewers and to build on a continuing series, but I think it just made the show feel too disconnected.
    Again, Dark Angel.

oh yes. i remember that show. the first season was great because there was the ominous threat of her being drug back to the facility but hwne they shut it down and all the mutants they created were trying to adjust to regular lifwe it got kinda sad.

the ending was cool though really set it up for a movie but yeah it was a trainwreck that second season.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i dig it

+ Reply to Thread