+ Reply to Thread

Thread: if you don't eat meat, would you not kill an animal to continue to not be able to?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default if you don't eat meat, would you not kill an animal to continue to not be able to?

Ftw!

Default Re: if you don't eat meat, would you not kill an animal to continue to not be able to?

PS. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: if you don't eat meat, would you not kill an animal to continue to not be able to?

now onto the topic:
    hmmm being as i wouldnt kill an aminal to continue eating meat......yep. look's like it's back to the twizzler diet for me........

I'm going to have nightmares.

roflmao

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

my first thought is "no I wouldn't not" but I'm not ruling out not that

toxicat's Avatar catty member

If the animal is someone hurting my cats, well, I might kill them but I wouldn't eat them.

What was the question?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Can I still kill animals even if I don't want pudding?

sure. I'll take your pudding if ya dont want it. lol

I changed my mind. I want the pudding. It's a good way to take away the hunger from the whole animal killing thing.

meany

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

I have no problem with that killing animals for pure sport of it. Now I do not waste the meat, but give it away to those who like it. In some states you can also give to homeless shelters.

I like the issue of the snow goose, because of mans crops, man made lakes ect.. there population has tripled so much that there summer home on tundra can not support them. US and Canada have place no limit on this goose. I have seen flocks where they blanket the sky at least 500,000 birds..

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus88
    I have no problem with that killing animals for pure sport of it. Now I do not waste the meat, but give it away to those who like it. In some states you can also give to homeless shelters.

I like the issue of the snow goose, because of mans crops, man made lakes ect.. there population has tripled so much that there summer home on tundra can not support them. US and Canada have place no limit on this goose. I have seen flocks where they blanket the sky at least 500,000 birds..
    You should see a city sometime. Humans, as far as the eye can see. Millions packed together in a spot, sometimes - and all because of man-made industrial capacities and artificial intervention in natural population curbing processes.

Who's up for hunting some?

I'm in. I'll bring the assault rifle and the .50 caliber machine gun. Oh, and the truck to mount it on since it's kind of heavy.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    You should see a city sometime. Humans, as far as the eye can see. Millions packed together in a spot, sometimes - and all because of man-made industrial capacities and artificial intervention in natural population curbing processes.

Who's up for hunting some?

Ooh, pick me! Pick me! I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    I'm in. I'll bring the assault rifle and the .50 caliber machine gun. Oh, and the truck to mount it on since it's kind of heavy.
    I was thinking, those things are usually reserved for super mutants or people who haxored their strength score.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Ooh, pick me! Pick me! I'm in.
    Picked. You're in.

I'd probably like to bring a whole bunch of different weapons I've never really gotten to use in real life, and learn by doing, GTA style. Axe, spear, a bunch of different blades, a crossbow - not medieval crap, but practically optimised modern versions of them. Firearms aren't really my thing, but perhaps some explosives?

It'd take a while that way, but a .50 for backup affords some strategic inefficiency.

+ Reply to Thread