+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ever used a ouija board?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default ever used a ouija board?

Now i've been told and heard people spout off forever and on end about how serious the ouija board really is.

it's supposed to be a communication tool with the dead but is more like an open payphone type communication tool as in you dont always know who it is on the other end etc.etc.

decades ago, it was made into a family board game which pissed off alot of people and strange stories of demonic possessions and ghost activities started coming out.

my question woudl be have you played or used one?

anything happen?

did regis philbin come out fo it?

LaurenWK's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: ever used a ouija board?

I've tried to use one, a few times, but nothing has ever happened. I wish Regis came out of it, hahaha.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I got one with artwork by mike mignola, it was rad, but I left it at my mate's house a few years back, so I'll probably never be seeing it again.

oh yeah, never used it to contact the dead. I don't really believe that a piece of cardboard is going to channel spirits, but I really like artwork of oujia boards and other such occult nonsense. I'd like to get another one or two. good for hanging up on the wall.

you left one with mike mignloa art on it? im so sorry for you man, i bet it was epic. he's a fucking incredible artist.I have a few site son bookmark that sell wood ones. and yeah it'sd make good decorum but im superstitious so i probably wouldnt hang one up or soemthing let alone use one.

I saw some really old ones on ebay and they look cool. I've never played with one though. I'm too chickenshit. I'll stick with Tarot cards and candle magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I saw some really old ones on ebay and they look cool. I've never played with one though. I'm too chickenshit. I'll stick with Tarot cards and candle magic.
    oh! i've been dying to look into candle and stone magic. i used to ahve a nice deck of tarot cards btw. can't remember the make of em. they had stars on the back of them. had to have them for this one day job i did as a phone psychic when i was 18

+ Reply to Thread