+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ah those girls.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Ah those girls.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    I like this summation the best yet Olix, you're not supposed to ask - why bother? Not your problem. Who cares?
    Haha! Exactly.

I guess it really comes down to being polite to the other person's feelings. If I wanted to bang Raza's girlfriend, I would ask him if it was ok with him. To make sure he wouldn't be hurt or bothered by that. I agree that if you don't know, or the person isn't telling you what the situation is, then you can't really be the "police" of other people's lies and behaviors. That's their choice. But if you know a couple, and know they are monogamous, then it seems like the polite thing to do, is to ask them if they are cool with it. As soon as you start sneaking around, or lying to one of the people, then you are no longer being an honest person. My definition of cheating, by the way, is not fucking someone else. It's lying. Lying is cheating. Not fucking. So if you, or the other person, is lying to someone else about what is going on, then you aren't a very strong person, and have poor moral character. But if you are honest about everything you are, and everything you do, no matter how "inappropriate", then I have total respect for you...

LOL - Just watch the show "Cheaters". Watch how many guys or gals who get "cheated" on are oh so laxidasical about it. None unless they were already cheating in the first place but I've never seen one yet.

You also get the occasional guy or gal who was the 'third party' that honestly had no clue about what was going on and sure enough, when they find out, they feel that empathetic damage and become sympathetic to the person being cheated on and then they bail on the person that slept with them.

When they did know they were fucking someone else over, then the show gets entertaining

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    LOL - Just watch the show "Cheaters". Watch how many guys or gals who get "cheated" on are oh so laxidasical about it. None unless they were already cheating in the first place but I've never seen one yet.

You also get the occasional guy or gal who was the 'third party' that honestly had no clue about what was going on and sure enough, when they find out, they feel that empathetic damage and become sympathetic to the person being cheated on and then they bail on the person that slept with them.

When they did know they were fucking someone else over, then the show gets entertaining
    Well, keep in mind that they have cameras shoved in their face, talking to an announcer that is basically calling them out for being a peice of shit. Even the most dumbest person knows they better act "caring" and "broken up" or they are going to look like, not just a dick, but a real big dick on national T.V., unless they start acting like they are all "sorry" about fuckin' over the one that cares most about them.

I loves me the "Cheaters" show. Bonafide classic programming. I laugh my ass of everytime I watch it.

Since the cheatee's are caught off guard, you can sort of tell when the clamoring to flex on camera comes into play - there was a biker one where the dude really didn't know the girl was two timing her old man - I mean yea, they see cameras and all but he was surprised - it happens - never-the-less makes for great popcorn and kool-aid television.

One more time.... we gonna celebrate.... a cool Daft Punk song, but not so cool encounter for me tomorrow.

One of my best friends, a girl I sympathize a lot broke up with her boyfriend today. She's coming over tomorrow so I'm hiring my shoulder to her professionally

and the porridge was just

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    But she's so damn super cute! AAARGH!
    i make booty calls. would you turn me down?

You... ummm, one night stand or even one week stand no, I wouldn't turn that down. I never miss the chance to flex my self out. =) But if it was the case as with the first girl mentioned here then I would think about it..... wait... cute and flexible... damn it =) ....there goes my price.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

You... ummm, one night stand or even one week stand no, I wouldn't turn that down. I never miss the chance to flex my self out. =) But if it was the case as with the first girl mentioned here then I would think about it..... wait... cute and flexible... damn it =) ....there goes my price.
    Buttttt....What if you found out that she was serious with some "nice" guy?

Then I hope that I find that out too late... or that she's polygamous and that he's okay with that

So, you're still okay with me coming over and banging your girlfriend?
    Well, I don't see it happening, but don't let me discourage you.

Might be that a few of the girls here would have a good shot. You guys, well... *shrugs*

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

well you both come from countries full of pasty white people, right? you're practically neighbors.

That's also not the biggest obstacle, although entirely more relevant than my permission.

Then I'll do it just for giggles

It's working.

I know

Wait... where's Izta's BB account in all this?

Izta's not registered here. She occasionally looks over my shoulder at the comments for out picture threads, but that's about it.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Maybe she just had high cheekbones.

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Ah... things that will never happen to me...

Entertaining.

Remember, it's hard to entertain a entertainer.

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

That sounds like either a compliment or an insult... -ponders-

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Would it help if I told you that you are both right? On one hand, yes it's considerate to think of how the boy friend might react if he found out that you boinked his girl, because like a lot of guys, he'll blame you, not her for what ever transpired. But as she is responsible for her part it's her problem, not yours.

I personally think you did the right thing, OliX.

~K

I feel I did a right thing too. Actually I'm meeting her today, but professionally only, I'm helping out with the event she's having soon.

+ Reply to Thread