+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hydroxycut

Default Re: hydroxycut

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I drink green tea every day just for the antioxidant properties. I just looked in my herb books, and all three mention EFAs. interestingly enough, one in particular mentions spirullina; something I used to take regularly, that I haven't taken since I lived in l.a.

i'll let y'all know what kind of regimen I come up with.
    We sell spirulina on our site. It's still work in progress but it's getting there.

Check it out @ thekonference.com all ecological

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

Diets dont work. Its the exercise. Even if you eat less you will still gain weight cos your not doing anything.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk
    Diets dont work. Its the exercise. Even if you eat less you will still gain weight cos your not doing anything.
    Wow! That is totally incorrect. In fact, if anything, you'll gain some of the weight back by excercise because muscle weighs more than fat.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

sounds like i need that shit just to wake me up.
    *and lose the like 20 lbs i've gained in the past year*

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

It's a combination of dieting AND exercise to lose weight. If you do both, then you will lose at least some weight, or if nothing else, at least some inches. (Which is what I'm wanting to do. 2" around the tummy, and 1/2 around my triceps )

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

i used to be able to just starve myself to lose weight, but that seems to have changed after 30. D:
    *i'm old*

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    There are exceptions but best thing is to actually keep your metabolism up by eating properly. It also doesn't hurt to put cayenne pepper in everything! There's even some killed Cayenne Pepper cookie recipes out there -
    What about your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    What about your ass?
    Blooms like a peony flower.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Because of the high amounts of caffeine in hydroxycut, you're not suppose to take any other products that contain caffeine. Also, it mostly just dehydrates your body, so you lose weight, but it comes back quickly (trust me, I know). I've also seen people pass out from dehydration because of hydroxycut and other fat-loss products. They're also not recommended for anyone not trying to lose 20 pounds or more.

With just proper dieting (not cutting a meal, but simply cutting portions and changing out unhealthy snack foods for stuff like yogurt and fruit) you will lose (on average) a pound a week. So, if you're trying to lose 8 pounds, eat smaller meals and you'll be 8 pounds lighter in 8 weeks (or less).

Also, this is just a question, but why the fuck are you even worried about losing 8 pounds? I'm not much better because I'm trying to get down to 185, but that's at least from the 225 I was when I deployed (Down to around 190-195). 8 pounds just seems, well, pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Blooms like a peony flower.
    No, I mean, doesn't your ass burn after that much cayenne? Don't get me wrong, I love my spicy food.

What about your ass?
    LOL - Yea, gives "Hot Ass" a whole new meaning huh

But in reality, no. Cayenne is so hot that even an entire batch of cookies wouldn't turn one's ass into a lift-off scenario as you don't use /that/ much. Plus I think you would puke from just too much dough/butter first.

All I know is that I've eaten like 7 or 8 of these things in a binge and it never bothered me. Now if you chase that with a McDonalds happy meal, your body will probably get angry at the McD's and dump, bring out hot 30 minute old cookie with it and all the unprocessed cayenne. :P (I love taking Anatomy/Physiology)

Actually, those cookies sound good. I love Maya(n) hot chocolate, too.

No, I mean, doesn't your ass burn after that much cayenne? Don't get me wrong, I love my spicy food.
    That's what I meant

Ever heard of a Ghost Pepper?

I heard Satan himself cries when he eats them.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    That's what I meant
    ass see!

+ Reply to Thread