+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: hydroxycut

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default hydroxycut

man, this shit sure is speedy. anyone ever take it? what were your results?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: hydroxycut

nope, I lost all the excess weight I had when I started taking Adderall (Dextroamphetamine) that shit realy works.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

really? i always thought that stuff was b.s.
    how much weight have you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    really? i always thought that stuff was b.s.
    how much weight have you lost?
    If this hydroxycut stuff has ephedra in it then it would likely help you lose weight, you'd also have to import it because they can't sell ephedra in stuff like that anymore.

it doesn't have ephedra. I'm allergic to it, so I couldn't take it if it did; it would kill me.
    does it work? I don't know yet. I've only been taking it for three days. its loaded with caffiene though. its in a liqui-cap, and the first in I took it, like five minutes later I was like woooooooooooooooooooo! damn this shits strong!
    I'm only trying to loose 8 pounds. I guess we'll see what happens.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

please keep us updated cus i've been wondering if that shit works or not too.

I can only tell you about the hydroxycut max, the one for women. hydroxycut hardcore is for guys. I've been working out too. this stuff gives you a lot of energy to work out. I'm up to 100 sit ups, 100 reverse crunches, 50 squats, and 50 booty lifts.... tomorrow I'm adding push ups and when I get my pull up bar, pull ups too.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    it doesn't have ephedra. I'm allergic to it, so I couldn't take it if it did; it would kill me.
    does it work? I don't know yet. I've only been taking it for three days. its loaded with caffiene though. its in a liqui-cap, and the first in I took it, like five minutes later I was like woooooooooooooooooooo! damn this shits strong!
    I'm only trying to loose 8 pounds. I guess we'll see what happens.
    if it doesn't have ephedra (or something else that jacks up your metabolism, like amphetamines) it probably won't do a whole lot, although if the caffeine if giving you energy to work out more that in itself is pretty useful.

I've seen outstanding results on two people now. I'm pretty sure if I keep taking it, i'll see results. its supposed to burn fat super fast. one of the people I know who's taking it has lost 22 inches in the waist since january1st. I thought he was full of shit untill he showed me the before pic. it comes with literature and explains how to take it, and how it works, but that would require getting out of bed, and I think I'm finally tired enough to sleep.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Definitely let me know. I am also trying to lose about 8-10 lbs. (I've managed to get back to about the weight I was when I went into labor )

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I lost a LOT of weight with Hot-Rox. The original Hydroxy was the ECA stack: Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin.

This new stuff is green tea and garcinia, which blocks carb absorption.

Be careful with intense workouts on uppers. Even if it's just highly dosed caffeine.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I just snorted about 13 hydroxycuts. am I losing weight? I don't know, but I just bought 60 shamwows!

Speed is definitely best if you wanna lose weight.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

The only experience ive had with anything like this is when I was on Dexamphetamine. It basically made me a vegetable and I lost a shit load off weight, just because I had no appetite at all and I didnt say anything so No-one knew til my Mum picked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    I lost a LOT of weight with Hot-Rox. The original Hydroxy was the ECA stack: Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin.

This new stuff is green tea and garcinia, which blocks carb absorption.
    I had a lot of friends that were addicted to the original hydroxycut.....

which one are you talking about that blocks carbs? the hot rox?

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    Definitely let me know. I am also trying to lose about 8-10 lbs. (I've managed to get back to about the weight I was when I went into labor )
    I will. I'm taking it slower than someone who needs to loose 50 lbs. you take one 2x daily 30 to 60 mins before eating the first 3 days. days 4-7 you up the dose to 2, twice daily, and day 8 and on 3 twice daily. personally, I can't imagine taking 6 of theese in one day, let alone 3 at once. tomorrow, I'm supposed to up my dose to 2. instead of doing that I'm going to take 2 in the am before breakfast, and 1 before dinner; building up more gradually. I'm only 130 lbs. at the most. and I stand at 5'6". getting down to 122 lbs. would be ideal.

I can only tell you about the hydroxycut max, the one for women. hydroxycut hardcore is for guys. I've been working out too. this stuff gives you a lot of energy to work out. I'm up to 100 sit ups, 100 reverse crunches, 50 squats, and 50 booty lifts.... tomorrow I'm adding push ups and when I get my pull up bar, pull ups too.
    wow. didnt know there were two different types lol. i miss yellowjackets. take two of those with some mountain dew and you'll be moving like bruce lee lol

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    wow. didnt know there were two different types lol. i miss yellowjackets. take two of those with some mountain dew and you'll be moving like bruce lee lol
    theresa few different types. I've seen yellow jackets here at gas stations. I'm big time allergic to them. I can't take ephedra, ephedrine or even sudafed(pseudoephedrine). I'm super freaking allergic. like anaphalactic shock allergic. I could die if I took it.

theresa few different types. I've seen yellow jackets here at gas stations. I'm big time allergic to them. I can't take ephedra, ephedrine or even sudafed(pseudoephedrine). I'm super freaking allergic. like anaphalactic shock allergic. I could die if I took it.
    yeah i read that earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yeah i read that earlier.
    then why did you recommend yellow jackets to me if you already know I can't take them; or for that matter, black beauties, bennies, dexies, crosstops, stackers, torpedos, and a garden variety of other uppers.
    I don't think I said anything shitty to you so why are you being a dick?

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

I will. I'm taking it slower than someone who needs to loose 50 lbs. you take one 2x daily 30 to 60 mins before eating the first 3 days. days 4-7 you up the dose to 2, twice daily, and day 8 and on 3 twice daily. personally, I can't imagine taking 6 of theese in one day, let alone 3 at once. tomorrow, I'm supposed to up my dose to 2. instead of doing that I'm going to take 2 in the am before breakfast, and 1 before dinner; building up more gradually. I'm only 130 lbs. at the most. and I stand at 5'6". getting down to 122 lbs. would be ideal.
    Yea, I am at around 124 and would like to get back down to around 115. I'm only 5'2, so it would be nice to fit into the same jeans I could wear last july lol.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

What about a just low calorie normal diet with exercise? Why is everyone big on the caffeine deal? Doesn't seem that healthy to me to be taking mass amounts of caffeine to help lose weight. It's a drug, like all others.

I mean, I'm not saying I don't have my vices, but when you incorporate a vice to supposedly "help" you get more healthier, it just seems kind of hypocratic.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Speed is definitely best if you wanna lose weight.
    You grow resistant to appetite reducing effects, though. I've actually noticed that myself over time from using it for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire
    then why did you recommend yellow jackets to me if you already know I can't take them; or for that matter, black beauties, bennies, dexies, crosstops, stackers, torpedos, and a garden variety of other uppers.
    Don't let me ruin a good misunderstanding, but didn't he merely say that he enjoyed and missed them, personally?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Voltaire: The GC blocks carb absorption which is why you take it before meals.

No ephedra in Hot Rox.

Damn Voltaire, you even speeded up online. See for you self

Raza, I had no idea about that, but I have no intentions to check it up.

This reminded me of an old joke. I'll try to remember it now.

Fatty went in to a newest all super cool sports center to check it out and they've just started marketing latest thing on losing weight. So they hook him up with one free session of the program and they arrange the meeting. 1 was kilo guaranteed on the first session. "Alright" he thought "Got nothing to lose".

So on the first session they tell him to go trough the door. He goes trough a hallway when on the end he enters a big indoor playground and there waits one of the prettiest girls he ever saw in his life. She tells him: "If you catch me I'm your". So he goes on running for a whole day and do really loses 1 kilo. So even if he was sad that he didn't catch the girl he was glad for the weight loss. He then applies for the whole program.

Next session was even better than the first. Two gorgeous girls were there, not just one. "Catch us and we're yours". He lost double as much weight.

On the next session he went trough the door and instead of girls there was this huge muscular naked guy, standing with his huge member with popped veins, all ready for slaughter, telling him: "If I catch you, you are mine"

X'cuse my english.

Edit: Googled and found the original -.- -> http://www.tremek.com/forum/off-topi...s-program.html

oh fuckin hell, man!

i see what happened here. you mistook me being nostalgiac as me recommending something for you to take.

come come now, when have i ever been a dick enough to do something like that to someone on here?

Maybe monster is awake?

That's why they call it monstruation, right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    You grow resistant to appetite reducing effects, though. I've actually noticed that myself over time from using it for other reasons.
    True, but you don't really grow resistant to the substantial metabolism boost, unless you take it consistently for a very long time.

but didn't he merely say that he enjoyed and missed them, personally?
    right on the nose,raza. but it wouldnt be the first time i've been called a dick because someone didnt understand what i was saying and assumed that i was saying something else on here. oh fucking well. *shrugs*

What I found interesting is that unless you eat ENOUGH food, your metabolism won't kick in properly and you'll never loose the weight.

Drugs remove muscle and essential fats causing a few years of Illusion, then major issues crop up and usually you end up really getting out of sorts. There are exceptions but best thing is to actually keep your metabolism up by eating properly. It also doesn't hurt to put cayenne pepper in everything! There's even some killed Cayenne Pepper cookie recipes out there -

I had to stop taking it. all the caffiene fucked up my stomach really bad..... as in throwing up bad. I think that stuff is meant for someone who wants to loose a lot more than 8 lbs. I think i'll just stick to regular exerscise...... sorry to anyone whose head I bit off.......

I had to stop taking it. all the caffiene fucked up my stomach really bad..... as in throwing up bad. I think that stuff is meant for someone who wants to loose a lot more than 8 lbs. I think i'll just stick to regular exerscise...... sorry to anyone whose head I bit off.......
    that sux. good thing you decided to hop off it then.

LOL - caffeine - bit head off - yea... true story:

I was 15 and got a job at "The Computer Store" in Santa Monica repairing Apple ]['s, helping out, etc... - first computer store on the west coast so I was jazzed and didn't mind taking the bus 10 miles every day to and fro.... and this place was rad - This is where I first saw mock-up drawings for spinners for Blade Runner from some guy who worked there who also worked in the movie studios when he came in one day with them talking about this new sci-fi movie coming out one day... also the place where another guy who worked there helped work on the digital speedometer for that Vector W2 car I posted back in the I'm Broke thread... so yea - awesome place...

Ok - so I'm a pretty normal kid but this store has like, free cokes - all day long free cokes... well after about 2 months of this, I come home and I must be bouncing off the walls... actually must of been for a while now but I remember this day feeling like I was walking a razor blade tight-rope... well, my mom asks me in the kitchen if I could take out the trash. Well my cacophony mind explodes when she says that and in the way you watch yourself in a REM dream, I hear myself say "TAKE THE FUCKING TRASH OUT YOURSELF!".

/awkward silence for 10 seconds

My mom just sat there smiling at me, only a little agasp cause the look on my face explained it all - I immediately went into this weird hyper-overload after I said that, peaked and then flatlined - it was like I went warm and soft inside, numb and I remember laughing and looking at her saying "LOL - Wow - Sorry! I'm not drinking anymore cokes at work." - We both laughed hard about it after that.

My mom was a health nut so we knew what Caffeine was all about - it was just humorous to actually see a freak-out from it. Anyways, I took the trash out and stopping drinking 10 of them a day

Oh yeah, caffeine can cause some serious PH shifting issues. Have you tried taking rennies with it to reduce the acidity?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    True, but you don't really grow resistant to the substantial metabolism boost, unless you take it consistently for a very long time.
    Does it do that? I didn't know. I thought that since the norepinephrine/epinephrine activate your sympathetic nervous system (moar lyk unsympathetic nervous system, amirite?), which generally works in opposition to the parasympathic one that deals with digestion, it'd lower your metabolism if anything.

That's a very generic guess though, there might be dozens of ways to except on that.

Oh yeah, caffeine can cause some serious PH shifting issues. Have you tried taking rennies with it to reduce the acidity?

no. I just stopped taking it. my stomach is messed up from years of abuse and I have really bad acid reflux because of it now. my stomach is so jacked right now, that I have to start taking chinese herbs for it again. I'm allergic to most western medicine, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I was allergic to the active ingredient in hydroxycut. I guess my body just can't handle chemicals at all anymore.

the truth is, I've never needed to loose weight in my life, and I don't now either really, but I wouldn't mind toning up a bit. i'll have to find another way with just herbs, and watch my portions, and keep working out......

Yea, toning only comes with varied muscle stimulation yet as long as you're varying the routines so your muscle memory doesn't kick in, you should keep getting or keep up the toning process.

no. I just stopped taking it. my stomach is messed up from years of abuse and I have really bad acid reflux because of it now. my stomach is so jacked right now, that I have to start taking chinese herbs for it again. I'm allergic to most western medicine, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I was allergic to the active ingredient in hydroxycut. I guess my body just can't handle chemicals at all anymore.

the truth is, I've never needed to loose weight in my life, and I don't now either really, but I wouldn't mind toning up a bit. i'll have to find another way with just herbs, and watch my portions, and keep working out......
    have you tryed drinking teas like green tea and chai?

I've heard green tea helps lose weight and im pretty sure they have a decaf version now but i dunno. im more of a chai person.

I drink green tea every day just for the antioxidant properties. I just looked in my herb books, and all three mention EFAs. interestingly enough, one in particular mentions spirullina; something I used to take regularly, that I haven't taken since I lived in l.a.

i'll let y'all know what kind of regimen I come up with.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I drink green tea every day just for the antioxidant properties. I just looked in my herb books, and all three mention EFAs. interestingly enough, one in particular mentions spirullina; something I used to take regularly, that I haven't taken since I lived in l.a.

i'll let y'all know what kind of regimen I come up with.
    8 pounds? Exercise and eating well for one month. At your age, that's all it'll take. Probably just the pole dancing will be excercise enough, to be honest with you.

+ Reply to Thread