+ Reply to Thread

Thread: man, it sux being broke. lol

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default man, it sux being broke. lol

fug.......

finally able to drive now and have no job and to just add a little fuck to the sitch, one of my good friends who is totally hot is dancing tonight at a stripclub and wanted me to stop by and say hi...........

oh yeah, sux to be me right now lol

Default Re: man, it sux being broke. lol

Me too, kinda. I just turned down another girl tonight. Old friend but still a hot friend that has some very hot girlfriends. Plan was to go somewhere far, as I understood, on the rave at a new place.

This was no ordinary secret but super extra ordinary secret location party because of the new venue they found. It's an old theater with a huge L shaped area. I knew there was gonna be all sorts of elite neo hippies spaced all together.
    Experience I usually practiced seemed a bit too much for me. Am I getting old?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

im in the opposite situation right now. I have some extra money and my kid is at grandma and grandpas and I got off work early...im sitting in my house watching t.v. cause I have no idea what to do. all of my friends are doing stuff or missing...its been so long since i've been able to go out I have nooooo idea what to do..

ugh let us add insult onto injury. was just talking to my bff who is also very hot-the one who did the photos of me i posted recently in that weird fairy land look.

we were talking about my friend who is stripping and the conersation came up about seeing friends naked/halfnaked to which i responded i will probably never see any of my friends naked or half naked and she offered to send me pic.

I tell her it's probably not a good idea cus i'll just end up j.o to em and now she's confused. ugh. someone just shoot me please?

Or just post them here -

now, d.j.....you know i wouldn't do that to my bff.

I bet she would love to get extra attention. Do it for your friend!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

lolzers

you know the saying- whatever happens on the internet... gets reposted to everyone else.

malcom you still live up in mesa? can you at least tell us the name of the club?

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I bet she would love to get extra attention. Do it for your friend!
    actually, no she wouldnt. We were just talking aboutt his yesterday and she was saying she misses just feeling like one of the guys and not being looked at as sexy and what not so yeah and even if she did feel okay with me putting pics up here i would'nt do it
    and mg, i dunno if she was just doing an am night or is fully working there who knows-most strippers out here have a shelf life of about six months or so but it was at the only club on this side of the valley unfortunately. i think she's hot enough to try for some of the ones in snobsdale personally but i guess closeness be convenience?

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    ugh let us add insult onto injury. was just talking to my bff who is also very hot-the one who did the photos of me i posted recently in that weird fairy land look.

we were talking about my friend who is stripping and the conersation came up about seeing friends naked/halfnaked to which i responded i will probably never see any of my friends naked or half naked and she offered to send me pic.

I tell her it's probably not a good idea cus i'll just end up j.o to em and now she's confused. ugh. someone just shoot me please?
    You know, I have alot of friends that are girls. More girls that are friends than guys. The worst thing about it is I'm still a dude. I have the wants and needs of a dude. Underneath all your make-up and shit, you're still just a dude, Malcolm. No matter how many friends that are girls, that you have, they always miss that point, that Mr. Malcolm man, is a dude and will act as such. You were just being honest with her. Which probably is what she likes about you. It's just that, as much as woman love honesty in a man, truth be told, they don't want THAT much. They just think they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    You know, I have alot of friends that are girls. More girls that are friends than guys. The worst thing about it is I'm still a dude. I have the wants and needs of a dude. Underneath all your make-up and shit, you're still just a dude, Malcolm. No matter how many friends that are girls, that you have, they always miss that point, that Mr. Malcolm man, is a dude and will act as such. You were just being honest with her. Which probably is what she likes about you. It's just that, as much as woman love honesty in a man, truth be told, they don't want THAT much. They just think they do.
    i know. even if i got my srs done tomorrow it would inevitably just be window dressing to that fact.

I've had a few friends that were dancers. it was always kind of an awkward situation, like what is the protocol for that? you are used to hanging out with your friends at work, but it's a little different when you are like "hey, what's up? good to see you. I see that you have removed your shirt and your nipples are pointing up, very well." I didn't say that, but such was the basic thinking when I saw a friend once at work, but I was there to visit my bouncer friend so it felt slightly less creepy for me to be there.

oh don't get me wrong, my friend is very hot. she's like a latino betty page and trust me, I wouldn't mind seeing her in a g string topless but um.....yeah. i dont think i'd be able to pay for a lapdance or anything cus it would be kinda akward. i think the last time i felt akward at a titty bar was back in memphis when some of my old navy buddies and i went out on a bar crawl and i got a lapdance form some chick who was a total bitch to me in high school.

it feels kinda weird knowing strippers from before they were strippers.

No it doesn't. At least for me.

Yes... being broke sucks.... Cause I really want my halloween car...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Yes... being broke sucks.... Cause I really want my halloween car...

oh man, dont get me started on cars lol. turns out my dream car is one of the more expenisve hearses that were made lol.think it was a 55 cadillac hears? the one that has the "bat wings' on the back.

i was talking to a hearse enthusiast a few year sback cus they did a carshow in our parking lot when we had the spirit there that year. it was kinda cool cus they did a cookout in the parking lot and had all these girls parading around in costumes from us and their barbecue grill was made out of a refitted coffin lol. didnt eat the hotdogs though for some reaosn........

atleast on the bright side, my ex wants to get back together with me.

I had a 66 Pontiac Bonneville Hearse for a while.... It was fun but a night mare of a car.. I should have a pic somewhere but haven't found it yet.

for some reason that made me think of the Chappelle's show gag about racist TV show automobiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    for some reason that made me think of the Chappelle's show gag about racist TV show automobiles.
    Fuck.......Yo......Couch!

+ Reply to Thread