+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you establish cycles for sleep, food, work, recreation, sex, etc.?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Do you establish cycles for sleep, food, work, recreation, sex, etc.?

Do you establish cycles or routines for sleep, food, work, recreation, sex, etc.? Or do you find that you are never sure when it is time to do any of those things or not time to?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Do you establish cycles for sleep, food, work, recreation, sex, etc.?

yes, but i violate or deviate from them quite often.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Default Re: Do you establish cycles for sleep, food, work, recreation, sex, etc.?

I always know when it's time to go to work. Kinda hard to forget about that one, but, with these 4 day weekends I rarely know what day it is. As for food and sex, well, it's always time for food and sex.

and the porridge was just

i know when i get to eat and sleep sex is for all the time

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Yes, but only due to my 9 to 5, M-F job. (Actually 8-5 or 8-6, but I'm salary and thus screwed). On the weekends, I throw the cycles out the window.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by KessM
    i know when i get to eat and sleep sex is for all the time
    Well, hello Ms. Bendable. I checked out your homepage. Nice portfolio!

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Same reason as everyone else. Plus, food-wise, there's only certain times I can even go eat.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yeah.....cycles work

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

of course I do. I'm my own boss and my own bussiness. if I don't make a schedule for everything, I'd never get anything done.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

when i'm working, i have a time budget where i need to be out the door at a certain time to get to work on time i need to be sure i get up with enough time to do all the things that need to be done before i leave and a little leeway for dicking around on the internet. This usually also means that I need to get to bed at a certain time in order to get enough sleep to not be walking dead the next morning. I'm a scatterbrain and I've learned to make allowances for it in order to continue to function. It makes me crabby when I don't get time off.

and i really hate not being able to take a personal day. *insert rant about bookers here*

~K

Nah, fuck all that. My current job has an awesome level of flexibility -- as long as I work 80 hours a pay period and show up for important meetings/events, it's all good. So, I have to work some evenings and weekends, but that means I can sleep in or leave early other day. It works really well for me.

Living the same cycles again and again gets really deadening to me. I don't want this weekend to look like last weekend. I want to eat when I'm hungry and go to bed when I'm tired and fuck when I'm desireful, not because it's a certain time.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

no.

i know i have to be out the door during the weekdays around seven to drop mom off at work and again at four to be there by five but other than that. no.

i dont even have a decent sleep cycle down. im either up for a day or two or asleep half the dya i get maybe about four hours of sleep monday through friday nowadays and the rest of the time is either wasted jobhunting,

hanging at my bff's house, (she painted my toenails on friday. they're all bright
    pink and sparkly now! so pretty!)

tryign to reach amy on the phone when i have minutes i can use.

or looking at dirty pictures or reading comic online.

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

Everything in my life is unpredictable.
    So i really never know whats going on, i just go with the flow.
    I find myself attracted to people who are scheduled, because they make my life a little easier.
    My bf always does things a certain way, at a certain time.
    He cant stand my.....lack of order?
    I cant help myself though, i find comfort in things that are for better lack of word disheveled?
    :]

+ Reply to Thread