+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what's your flavor?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default what's your flavor?

I was kinda thinking about this because of two reasons. one the bacon lube topic and two because after i have my surgery im gonna ahve to use a lubricant until i can create a mucus membrane and was looking into flavored lubricants being as well, there's gonna be a whole lot more lickin than dickin going on and I want a flavor that fits my personality so if they eat something thats that flavor they'll think of me lol.

this isnt really a sex question but rather a personality type question cus i think what a persons flavor would be has alot to do with their personality.

Mine would be licorice. not twizzler licorice or those nasty anise black jelly beans you usually toss out at easter. but actual licorice licorice, the black kind yaknow?

and im not the only one who thinks that either. all my friends i have asked this question to have said I would be licorice as well so i did some looking into it:

Licorice is derived from the root of a plant from china/asia. it has a smooth creamy soothing taste with a hint of spiciness and subtle sweetness.

it can be overpowering at times and is'nt eveyrone's personal favorite flavor in the world but that's okay.

it's used in a vast assortment of things from masking the bitter taste of medicine to increasing lung absorption of smoke from cigarettes being as it is a natural expectorant**

it's also used to mellow out cola flavor and is a nice treat as candy form. i personally love soft licorice.
    color wise, it's black but is distinctly recognised with certain pastel accents as well like pink, white and orange as well as purple. that meaning if you see a candy that is black with white or pink or orange or purple accents to it you immediately know it's pastel licorice.( ithink that's what those are called. all i know is they're good.)

oh and the ** was to add on a sidenote that the natural organ that licorice is used to promote is the respiratory system and coincidentally, the respiratory system is the major organ house for people born under the year of the monkey which i happen to be.

anyways, that's my flavor. licorice or liquorice, or-as i jokingly spell it with my friends- lickerish. what would your flavor be?

any reason would be good. you dont have to analyze it like i did if you dont wanna just what flavor would you be if you had one?

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

Default Re: what's your flavor?

Hmmm i think my flavor would have to be......pear or pomegranate.
    I basically smell like them anyway and i always use sweet based lotions.
    My bf often reminds how much i taste like either two.

Hahah im interested to see the other replies to this.

Licorice mmmmm yeah

Quote Originally Posted by ROGIZOID
    Hmmm i think my flavor would have to be......pear or pomegranate.
    I basically smell like them anyway and i always use sweet based lotions.
    My bf often reminds how much i taste like either two.

Hahah im interested to see the other replies to this.

Licorice mmmmm yeah
    nice. and yeah it would be nifty to see how many different flavors besides the standar dold "cherry" there is lol.

I propose a drinking game. eveyrone get a shotglass anda bottle of hard liquor and eveyrtime someone says cherry you have to take a shot plus a shot and so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    nice. and yeah it would be nifty to see how many different flavors besides the standar dold "cherry" there is lol.

I propose a drinking game. eveyrone get a shotglass anda bottle of hard liquor and eveyrtime someone says cherry you have to take a shot plus a shot and so on and so forth.

I am so down with that.
    Heh

now if only i wasnt so buzzd from that cloud of surprise ninja weed air that hit me driving home i could focus and find my liquor lol

Really intense chocolate smell/flavor and the smell of vanilla. Also the smell of pumpkins.

Favorite taste is probably chocolate. Like dark, rich, chocolate.

Fuck I want some cake.

I don't know what's going on, but I saw "pomegranate". I need to remember to get some of that.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Whiskey.

and the porridge was just

can i be cheese because i like it?

Quote Originally Posted by KessM
    can i be cheese because i like it?
    yay cheese!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

too hard to pick just one. I need like 50.

flavoring changing with mood?

happy-pear
    sexy-pomegranate
    sad-salty tears (haha ew)
    angry-jalepeno peppers
    excited-starfruit

oh how i effin wish.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Mango. Peach. Dark chocolate.
    I don't know and now I'm getting hungry. Right now I'm gonna go with poutine. Yup.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I don't have a problem with KY.............I'm not really big on food flavours

KY tastes like oily fish scales.

What happend to just using good ol spit anyway?

Stop using shitty lube?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Okay, with all due respect, and I'm going to say this really gently for fear of perhaps making this sound weird or harsh.

And, honestly, though you haven't come out and said it, I'm presuming the surgery you speak of is gender reassignment. If that's the case, I'll just say, that takes a level of courage and commitment and, you know - I support you in that and am not clowning on you about that aspect of it in any way.

But your opening post, Malcolm, talks about trying to figure out what flavor of lubricant you wish to use to ... I'm still wrapping my head around this:

you're in essence taking an informal poll to figure out how you should flavour your new vagina?

If I've got this right, that is purely epic. Should I ever grow or otherwise obtain another body part, the idea of determining its size, shape, scent and/or colour by democratic poll is GENIUS.

thank you bp.

yeah i havent really talked about it much cus i dont think its majorly important but yes, that is what i am planning on having done. note, planning on.

I may or may not end up having it done honestly because well, im starting to realise alot fo things about myself in general and not so general and one being that gender in flesh is nowhere near as important as gender in spirit.

meat is meat basically and im just realising I have more to me than just meat.

as for flavors....yes. I already have it figured out im gonna be using lickerish flavored lubricant. i may even see about finding lickerish scented perfumes and bodyoils as well being as i have not been taking good care of my skin I really should lol.

I mean, i've got like an economy sized bottle of cocoa butter in the bathroom i've barely cracked open lol im just lazy.

but the idea is also that flavor can veyr much explain or give an idea into the psyche of a person or personality quirks we would normally not see or do see.
    I think even if i wasnt looking for flavored lube, I'd probably still be lickerish

theres a few other flavors that work good too for me such as cinnamon, milk and honey and black forest cake to add to the list.

"There's nothing here, but flesh and bone/ There's nothing more, there's nothing more, there's nothing more". <---- George Michael, "Outside"

george michaels is the bomb! lol I am so pissed i left that one cd he put out a few years ago with the song amazing on it back at kaylas parents house when i moved back out here. and he doesnt look like he's aged a day.

i love that song.

All I can say is, anyone who wants to taste like liquorice and walk around in a costume that makes one look like one has a clown hanging out of one's cho-cha, I approve.

epic.

+ Reply to Thread