+ Reply to Thread

Thread: L.A. or bust.

Mother Superior

Default L.A. or bust.

Would anyone be interested in going to Los Angeles in the future? I think it would be a lot of fun, and I have been dying to get back to California to visit. If anyone is interested let me know. I mean that whoever wanted to participate could stay at the same hotel and we could have a party and hit some clubs. I miss clubs these days, I need to live more.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default Re: L.A. or bust.

i would very much like to go out there but i wouldn't even be able to consider anything until january or later (but if thats kool then let me know)

Mother Superior

I was thinking maybe April or May. We will see if anyone else wants to participate and then we can all agree on a certain time frame. I was definitely thinking 2005.

Hell yeah take me with you! I need to ge out of this state, at least for a bit. I've never been to LA, sounds exciting. I could grab a bus and come down for the summer, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    I was thinking maybe April or May. We will see if anyone else wants to participate and then we can all agree on a certain time frame. I was definitely thinking 2005.
    Spring break of course, I'd have to get off work too which is even harder when all the other students want the same week off. But hey, I've GOT to live a little, I am way too responsible for my age

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Would anyone be interested in going to Los Angeles in the future? I think it would be a lot of fun, and I have been dying to get back to California to visit. If anyone is interested let me know. I mean that whoever wanted to participate could stay at the same hotel and we could have a party and hit some clubs. I miss clubs these days, I need to live more.
    hey feel free to look me up when you hit town.P.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

i would love to travel to america and especially LA but im not old enough to drink over there yet plus my entire bank balance is about 30p .......maybe one day

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    i would love to travel to america and especially LA but im not old enough to drink over there yet plus my entire bank balance is about 30p .......maybe one day
    they do have plenty of underage clubs- plus you can find people to buy you stuff at the liquor stores-P.

northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

perhaps if we get enough of a response would people like to make it a blue blood board meet and greet or such (official or unofficial?) or what have you...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    perhaps if we get enough of a response would people like to make it a blue blood board meet and greet or such (official or unofficial?) or what have you...
    That'd be interesting.

Mother Superior

I am all for that skully. Everyone who would be going , would have their say and input on what we'd do.

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

I'm going down to LA August 04, for nocturnal wonderland. I'll be there for a week, thats when I plan on quitting my job. Final paycheck well spent. Plus I know a pretty big industrial DJ in Aneheim. BTW, anyone know any real nice goth clubs anywhere in cali? Preferably 18+.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

everyone should fly over to London or something and go to some of the alt clubs there then i can go

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

you go enjoy HELL A....not thanks it's not my game...it gets boring very quickley...and truly is Bling or Bust that city...

Mother Superior

Actually, I lived there for a while and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I am sure whoever decides to go will enjoy themselves. It's only going to be for a week, and most people that go probably haven't ever been. There is just something about Hollywood/Los Angeles that I love, can't explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    Bar Sinister would be a natural place for a meetup..P.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave326667
    I'm going down to LA August 04, for nocturnal wonderland. I'll be there for a week, thats when I plan on quitting my job. Final paycheck well spent. Plus I know a pretty big industrial DJ in Aneheim. BTW, anyone know any real nice goth clubs anywhere in cali? Preferably 18+.
    Hate to say this but August 04 is now past.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    That'd be interesting.
    Yes I've never met a self described 'American bastard'- P.

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Hate to say this but August 04 is now past.P.
    Ooops, I meant 05, sorray.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

if you guys end up going to LA let me know and ill drive up and say hello

i'm there if somebody can offer me help around.... actualy I never went to states, and I love to travel that's a fact.... If you gonna do this pronounce it at least a week earlyer
    and tell me if you want me to bring my records

Mother Superior

We are going to pick a hotel , get rooms and go get fucked up for a week. I am renting a car, so, be saving your cash, this isn't a cheap place to party for a week. If you are over 21, and have a major credit card, you can rent a car at the airport, which is what I will do. You can't go to Los Angeles with no car. I mean , you can, but you will be waiting for buses and using cabs. That's not me, when I want to go, I want to go. I also want to drive up to San Francisco for a day or two. If you want to stay in L.A, that's cool, I will be back

Olix, you would fly into LAX airport, you may want to check out prices and see what you think and if it is feasible.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

In case you aren't aware, SF is pretty far from LA.
    Plan on a day of driving, both ways...

hmm just throwing ideas but does anyone know of any conventions goth/fetish/other that might serve as a focus point or incentive to get everyone here on a certain time period like like "come for the convention and stay the whole week so we can all get together" or any other ideas as to how to pick a good time period that would work. again just throwing out ideas.

Mother Superior

I am staying 2 weeks, I have friends there. So, I won't be pressed for time.

EXCITING!!! I am there...just let me know when. (please not summer, isn't LA hot as hell in summer?). Party at Pedar's house!! Do you have a pool, man?

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    EXCITING!!! I am there...just let me know when. (please not summer, isn't LA hot as hell in summer?). Party at Pedar's house!! Do you have a pool, man?
    Nate-I don't live in a house..apt dweller - and I need a 'queer eye' for my kitchen floor- what tiles go good with shitty brown living room carpet.?
    P.

Nate-I don't live in a house..apt dweller - and I need a 'queer eye' for my kitchen floor- what tiles go good with shitty brown living room carpet.?
    P.
    Bwahaha! You could house-train a dog and they'd be none the wiser...yeah, I figuered you'd be in an apartment--is there room in LA for houses (oh yeah I'm a bumpkin)? Open a bag of chips and we'll call it a party even if we can only fit 3 people

Bwahaha! You could house-train a dog and they'd be none the wiser...yeah, I figuered you'd be in an apartment--is there room in LA for houses (oh yeah I'm a bumpkin)? Open a bag of chips and we'll call it a party even if we can only fit 3 people
    Okay it's a deal- but in other words no queer eye for the bi guy is that it?
    P.

Okay it's a deal- but in other words no queer eye for the bi guy is that it?
    P.
    You should write to the Queer Eye show, see if they'd fix up your house and give you a makeover. You want your nails done, right?

You should write to the Queer Eye show, see if they'd fix up your house and give you a makeover. You want your nails done, right?
    The only person I would allow to do my nails would be you..sweetpea.P.

If Blue Blood threw another party in Los Angeles, I would definitely be sure to come this time. No matter how sick I felt, I would not miss it.

+ Reply to Thread