+ Reply to Thread

Thread: having a touhg time deciding here......

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default having a touhg time deciding here......

I've been debating with myself of wether i should go bakc to shaving my head or keeping my hair long.

even my friends who have seen me both ways are having a hard time on both sides of it too.

i mean, i like the way my hair looks. it's thick and curly and kinda reddish brown and blonde. i get compliments on it all the time and people even ask me what i use in it and then are astonished when i tell them-nothing.

I've always wanted long hair since i was a kid. i used to ahte getting it cut but now as i've gotten older it's become kind of a burden to have hair at shoulder length especially when looking for a job.

i dunno. what do you think? should it stay or should it go?

Default Re: having a touhg time deciding here......

It really depends on the person...need to have some kind of image comparison.

well, i dont have any shots of me without hair anymore but i've got one of me with my hair about a month back. it's a notch past shoulder length

closest comparison i can say to appearance is i look a bit like the frontman from disturbed without hair.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

So, why don't you take another pic WITH the shaved look and let us decide for you. I'm great at making decisions for people that I'll never meet in real life. It's super fuckin' easy. What ever I decide for them...No matter how possibly wrong it might be, I'll never really have to suffer any real consequences. So, yeah, Malcolm...We're all here for you....( :

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    So, why don't you take another pic WITH the shaved look and let us decide for you. I'm great at making decisions for people that I'll never meet in real life. It's super fuckin' easy. What ever I decide for them...No matter how possibly wrong it might be, I'll never really have to suffer any real consequences. So, yeah, Malcolm...We're all here for you....( :
    lol thanx ajax. its all good though i went ahead and mad emy own decision and shaved it off. it's gettin hot out here and it's too much to manage so yeah. its all gone. i kept the ponytail though and have it on my sword display wall cus well, i've never had it long enough to have it in a ponytail before.

my bff wants to do a shoot of me dressed up as assaj ventriss now cus she says i look a bit like her in the new pic i took.
    oh and thank you for your support.

+ Reply to Thread