+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!! PS3 or Xbox360?

Vannot's Avatar Junior Member

Default Help!!! PS3 or Xbox360?

I'm looking to buy a gaming console soon, and I know nothing about them. I've asked a few of my friends what they would recommend and it's become a toss up between a PS3 and an Xbox360. At the moment I'm leaning more towards a 360 because it's cheaper.
    So, basically what I'm asking is which console is the best, in your opinion for a complete novice? Which has the wider selection of games (if there's any difference), and which has the better features?

Default Re: Help!!! PS3 or Xbox360?

I think the 360 is better all around, We have one and I wouldn't by PS3. 360 seems to have better graphics/games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vannot
    I'm looking to buy a gaming console soon, and I know nothing about them. I've asked a few of my friends what they would recommend and it's become a toss up between a PS3 and an Xbox360. At the moment I'm leaning more towards a 360 because it's cheaper.
    So, basically what I'm asking is which console is the best, in your opinion for a complete novice? Which has the wider selection of games (if there's any difference), and which has the better features?
    Dear Bot:

You're a fucking ass.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Gahhhhhhh! that's it! i warned ya didnt I? so here we go:

warning:if you find comments about christopher reeve offensive do not read this:
    UNICORNS ARE NOT GAY by:malcolm/doll

so, you think unicorn's are gay?
    you think they're all pink and frilly and live on marshmallow lane on gumdrop island and eat lollipops and sip fruit punch all day long with ginger bread in their hair and shit?

well, i got news for ya,buddy,........................
    UNICORNS ARE NOT GAY.
    picture a wild horse okay?

unpredictable, wild, awnry if you will.

Now, picture the same wild horse with a horn made out of gold sticking out of it's fucking head.
    if you rigged a gatling gun on em they'd be the king of the fucking jungle!

and strong! you gotta remember, it was a horse that turned SUPERMAN into a ragdoll sock monkey with one fucking kick,man.
    so throw that force behind a fucking horn made out of gold and you dont have some frilly little my little pony standin in front of you,

no no no my friend, you've got something so awesomely badass that if it just gave you a look, violent explosive diarhea would magically appear in your pants,
    like your spinchter was so in awe from seeing this massive horned beast that it's jaw fucking dropped.

shit, throw in wings too and you might be serving up a magic fudge and lemonade party all at the same time cus then not only does it have the badass horn on it's head but the mother fucker can fly!

and you know that's nothing but trouble if you have ever been to a carnival or faire where they have horses walking around cus the horses are constantly taking a dump every couple of steps so you can only assume how that would play out having a flying horse above your head dropping seabiscuits left and right from the sky and there aint shit you can do about it either,

cus the mother fuckers got a horn on his head and wings and he can turn you into a vegetable with one kick.

you think you can take one of them on? pffft! go right ahead,man! they kicked super-man's ass so hard he could barely wiggle a toe ten years later and that was super-man, HE could kick YOUR ass with his fucking foreskin so i know you aint got a chance against a flying shit dropping gold horned stallion of badassedness if the man of steel couldn't even hold his own against one..

you might as well, just do yourself a HUGE HUGE HUGE favor and just slap on some lipstick, drop trou and bend over cus if you think you can go up against a unicorn, you're gonna get your ass pounded anyway.

p.s: yeah i know i misspelled some junk in there, oh well.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

and don't think i don't ahve a million articles about stuff like that siting around. I've got one about unexplained diarhea that'll just blow your mind.

+ Reply to Thread