+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summer 09.....

Nos's Avatar Senior Member

Default Summer 09.....

Means adventure time!

I'll be out of school and traveling all summer long .... perhaps with a band. (But I'm still waiting on confirmation.) I will for sure be in Nashville, L.A., and Vegas!

What's everyone else doing?

Ingridsca1's Avatar Member

Default Re: Summer 09.....

Oh god, I'm just counting the days until I get out of this horrible place I call work...you may call it school. I am just soooooooo done. I really need a break. There will be lot's of lounging around the pool and sleeping in late, staying up late messing around on the computer and gaming, pancake breakfasts, LA clubbing, Disneyland, a trip to Seattle, and lot's of dance classes.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

For one, it'll start with me getting the fuck out this shit hole (then again, I'm returning to Texas, so while it is an improvement, it's not a giant one). Then, depending on when they let me actually take leave, there's a good chance of me making the tattoo convention at Navy Pier in Chicago, plus there's Warped Tour in Indianapolis on the 7th of July. Then Mayhem Fest in Dallas in August. Plus who knows how many other shows and bbq's I'll be at. Either way, it's time for me to get massive amounts of alcohol in my system.

Ugh, down to less than a month!

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    For one, it'll start with me getting the fuck out this shit hole (then again, I'm returning to Texas, so while it is an improvement, it's not a giant one). Then, depending on when they let me actually take leave, there's a good chance of me making the tattoo convention at Navy Pier in Chicago, plus there's Warped Tour in Indianapolis on the 7th of July. Then Mayhem Fest in Dallas in August. Plus who knows how many other shows and bbq's I'll be at. Either way, it's time for me to get massive amounts of alcohol in my system.

Ugh, down to less than a month!
    Make sure to whoop it up, dude! You fuckin' deserve it!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Getting a better job somewhere else, if this beshitted economy ever improves.

Down to Monroe LA for work at the harley dealership

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Moving back to Cali June 1 Will have cool photos for you guys when things settle down a bit as well. Just leased a place.

OEC

If everything plays out right I might be in Japan on eclipse of the sun festival. Cross the fingers

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I might be getting a promotion which means no time off and that sucks. I wish that I was traveling, but I can't afford it right now and I really can't afford to not have a job.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

No major plans here. I'm pretty broke these days but there are a few concerts I need to hit up, Canada's Wonderland for sure, and many, many drunken hours on various patios. I desperately want to go on a road trip but I have no car so, that could pose as a problem. Damn.

Ingridsca1's Avatar Member

I'm going to start summerbreak early. I'm going to take some personal business days to drive up to Sebastopol and attend Tribal Fest 9. Woooooo hoooo! Then probably take a day off for my birthday and maybe attend Club Hell. Esp. since they're making me work graduation night which is my birthday weekend. Blech!

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

I will be turning 21 in august muahahahahah!!!
    My modeling career has been booming lately so i see myself very busy with that, going to company parties and such.
    Im learning to me a little bit more outgoing everyday, so thats what i want to work on within myself.

Lots of sunscreen and tubing.
    And grilling.....oh yes lots of grilling parties.
    fuck yeah..

and the porridge was just

working blahhhhhhhhhh traveling to take pictures, canada, texas, fla, cali, all over. nonnnn stop.

+ Reply to Thread