+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Robbed

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Robbed

Well, congrats. That's two long time users gone in the space of two weeks. Much more of this and it'll just be Forrest, Amelia and her pet rock.

Ye who hath IMs, keep in touch.

Rest of y'all, bye.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Well, congrats. That's two long time users gone in the space of two weeks. Much more of this and it'll just be Forrest, Amelia and her pet rock.

Rest of y'all, bye.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Rest of y'all, bye.

#1 I seriously do not understand WTF is in the air this week that more people in this thread did not post responses along the lines of, "wow, Keiko, much sympathy". I feel like that would so obviously normally be the response she would get for something like this.

#2 Are you seriously flouncing off in a monkey-see/monkey do huff because Forrest Black asked both you and Rockwulf to play nice and you saw someone else act out that way when asked not to call other members names?

#3 The name-calling other person to flounce off in a huff this week joined this year and joined in 2009 hardly constitutes a long time user.

#4 I often, but not always, find Rockwulf entertaining and Rockwulf was given the exact same request you were in this thread, so he is hardly a pet.

#5 Once again, stop conjecturing about the business structure of Blue Blood. It is rude and I do not know why you think it is any of your beeswax.

#6 I like to give everyone the opportunity to have a voice, but fact of the matter is that tens of thousands of people visit this site every month who don't happen to post on the forums. The forums could probably be closed entirely with zero impact to bottom line (since you so want to be up in Blue Blood business), but I think it is nice for intelligent people to be able to talk about their lives and exchange varied perspectives. If "intelligent person capable of discussion, interested in discussion, and able to deal with diversity" does not describe you, then maybe Blue Blood is not the best place for you, but that is your call.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I just realized that if you have sand in your vagina then you probably should use a douche. I mean, literally.
    Thank you for posting the only thing to make me laugh in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    #6 I like to give everyone the opportunity to have a voice,

Just kidding. I just think it's hillarious that he got all butt-hurt over retarded (though admittedly well chosen) jpg files....

It's like the "I'm not touching you" for the new generation of overly-sensitive quasi-tards.

I just realized that if you have sand in your vagina then you probably should use a douche. I mean, literally.
    But what if you're trying to make a pearl?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

this thread has officially been derailed.

I'm sorry for your loss Keiko. *saves the day*

SPAM SPAM SPAM

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

this thread has officially been derailed.

That happened several dozen posts ago. :p

hopefully everyone got it all out and is willing to let this thread die finally. Things have worked themselves out, thanks to pushy nurses (I swear i handed that prescription back twice) and my wonderful daddy and grandmother. I officially have gotten back all that was taken from me.

Now to go straight to the bank and put it away before anything happens to it.

~K

You brought energy you had when you were robbed over here.

Anyway, I repeat again, conflicts should be escalated. Then we can all hug, kiss, make out and what not

Rest of y'all, bye.
    I knew it was too good to be true.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

won't this thread die already?

thank you, everyone for helping me put this awful experience behind me and your kind words when I was still struggling to come to terms with the loss. It was after all just money. there are far worse things to lose than the physical representation of a tangible abstract.

~K

+ Reply to Thread