+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charms, talismans and more

Default Charms, talismans and more

What is this? I'll tell the full story about how I got this later on...

Default Re: Charms, talismans and more

Found it!

Ankusha Dorje Phurba

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phurba

and the porridge was just

howd you get it?

I was playing live yesterday at a underground venue, old transformed theater. After the party we stayed there with some punks, hippies and hung. In the meanwhile some people came by, they are my sister friends, and this guy I never met before comes to me.

He said that he had a feeling about me, how he had a feeling that he already met me before and how he knows me. Alright. Then he takes it from his pocket and gives it to me. He said that he had it for a very long time now, and that there's only 4 of those kind made. He wanted to give it away to someone for a while now but he never found someone to give it to. He said that as soon as he saw me he knew he should give it to me. When I accepted it a strange feeling of deja vu overcame me. "This already happened" I thought.

It's hand made and apparently very magically powerful. It transforms negative energy in to good one. It's sort of protection amulet. Reading on it I figured out it's an ritual dagger used to start a energy loop, "connect" heaven and earth, and it's used for transformation of energy. It can even keep demons and evil spirits within him self after excorsising.

thats really cool o.o

That happened to me once. We were at a fresh squat for a psytrance after, and the place's inhabitants were inviting everybody to paint something, anything they wanted, on the walls for decoration. So I pick up a brush and draw some of the stuff you'd expect from me - tribalish, skeletal, creepy or spiderwebby shapes in black with the odd red emphasis - and this tripped out hippie comes at me and said he'd been imagining everything I did right before I painted it, thanks me for realising his vision and gives me some tiny twigs-rope-and-feathers dream-catcher-but-not thingy from his hippie walking stick that was apparently given to him by somebody else years ago.

I'm a bit too down to earth to appreciate it for its full would-be mystical value, but I dig tribaly feather thingies so I painted it red and black and hung it amidst other decorations from my Belt of Many Pockets.

That kinda thing just happens if you hang out with hippies, I think.

I'm still processing all the information. Now when I reflected it from several viewpoints I realized that I shouldn't make such ramble about it.

It's a cool story to tell to my grandchildren one day.

I want to hear your stories and experiences. Do you guys have any magic items, talismans, charms etc? Do you believe in it? Tell me everything!

i have a bracelet thats supposed to be passed on to new cool people you meet.

and yes i got it from a psuedo hippie- i think the whole deal started in amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    That kinda thing just happens if you hang out with hippies, I think.
    Exactly what I thought.

To complete the story....

Last saturday I was at this rave in the woods. It's first inhabited area in Gothenburg. There's old runes in stones everywhere. Some things happened to me that were almost magical (including "barbie" from the trolling picture in your thread). And there in middle of woods, around 50 meters from party, I find this item. Gold coated bannana transformator jack for headphones (I think I just killed your record in addjectives). I felt same feeling when that guy gave me that "kila" yesterday, kind of deja vu-ish feeling, mystical. I left it at home with other stuff when changing, but I picked it up yesterday before the gig and put it in my small pocket for good luck.

And then I got this one while carying the jack. I wonder if I keep carying items I get with me would I have place left for the Ark of the Covenant.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I think it's just an eastern European thing.

Americans don't talk to each other, unless you are being mugged.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

No time to tell you everything, but...yes.

Find time to tell us

*Curiosity*

+ Reply to Thread