+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam Lambert in Rolling Stone and Star Magazine

Nos's Avatar Senior Member

Default New Rolling Stone! (Adam Lambert)

Congrats Amelia ... your Adam Lambert made it in AND you got credit for it Those photos are really getting around!

Default Re: New Rolling Stone! (Adam Lambert)

Wohoooo!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Nos
    Congrats Amelia ... your Adam Lambert made it in AND you got credit for it Those photos are really getting around!

Thanks I'm really super stoked about it.

The general zeitgeist of the internet in specific, and really the world in general, with the economy and everything, has had such a weird downbeat energy recently that I've been afraid to be visibly celebratory about anything.

Much appreciate you noticing the Rolling Stone thang though.

Default Adam Lambert in Rolling Stone and Star Magazine

People keep asking me why I haven't mentioned that Forrest Black and I have some of our photography of American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert in the current issues of
    Read the full article

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G

The general zeitgeist of the internet in specific, and really the world in general, with the economy and everything, has had such a weird downbeat energy recently that I've been afraid to be visibly celebratory about anything.
    Just a reminder....

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

- Marianne Williamson/Nelson Mandela

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    Just a reminder....
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

- Marianne Williamson/Nelson Mandela

You know, I was just telling someone pretty much that same thing last night, but it involved breaking a lot of furniture, kicking random things, knocking cabinets off their hinges, etc. Not sure if I got the point across as well.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Default Re: Adam Lambert in Rolling Stone and Star Magazine

Ouch!

Default Re: Adam Lambert in Rolling Stone and Star Magazine

:/ I feel for you.

+ Reply to Thread