+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Underrated

Default Underrated

A friend of mine has the blues and is trying to figure out what to do with himself. In his soul searching, he dug up The Fine Young Cannibals song "I'm Not the Man I Used to Be".

Even as a fan, I will admit that Good Thing was a really annoying song, but if you got deeper in the album, they had some great stuff.

As Hard As it Is and I'm not the Man I Used to be were two of my favorite moping songs.

So what do you love that is underrated? What kickass band did I miss out on cause their singles sucked? What mindbending movie did I miss cause the critics trashed it and it bombed at the theaters? What icecream did i fail to try cause it had a scary name or color?

Share your underrated favorites so maybe i can sleep.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Underrated

I can't help you, but I'd recommend that your friend masturbate.

Actually, maybe I can help you...

Maybe you need to masturbate too.

+ Reply to Thread