+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does the season impact your mood?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Does the season impact your mood?

I know winter is supposed to make people blue, but I think bad stuff bums me out more in summer months. I know a few other people who seem to react to the hot season to a far greater degree than I do.

I love love love fall and miss a really great East Coast fall with the leaves turning and just the hint of winter's sting around the corner in the crisp bracing air.

Wow, I just wrote that and I *have* central AC.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Does the season impact your mood?

Mood wise I tend to enjoy the fall more....Summer always has a bit of fun but January - May alway feel depressing in a way. They just don't feel as lively or fun.

EvilNun's Avatar Senior Member

Mmmm, I love the Fall and the spring.....it's not to hot and not to cold. But I do tend to feel more blue in the winter. I guess it's all the years of being alone around the holidays and stuff.

I am a winter person probably.

Sunlight is literally quite harmful to me. You would be shocked if you had seen me there at the beach when I went out in daylight for over 2 hrs. Imagine Vampires dying in sunlight, combined with a boiling lobster, and a snake shedding it's current skin layer ....kind of scary

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

EvilNun - I know what you mean about the holidays. I'm usually a little extra on-edge from around Halloween through Thanksgiving. Then I watch everyone else flip out for Xmas. Hail Satan!

BrightStar -- Can you take itty bitty amounts of sun, like ten minutes, and build up a slow tan or are you kind of allergic?

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

The best time of year to be is when the season changes from Summer to Fall in Georgia. It's one of the most beautiful times of the year. How could anyone feel blue?

Out here in Vegas, though.. I pray for winter to end.. and then I pray for summer to end. I don't know which is worse the blow dryer type temps in summer, that make you all ill.. or the freezing wind in winter.. that make you just want to hibernate.

Over all.. You'll probably find that I'm 'nicest' during the fall.

Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member

All about the fall. Its a huge relief after the summer scorcher here. It always smell nice also

+ Reply to Thread