+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mutilation Kitten (Not Gross Pics of mutilation or kittens)

Default Mutilation Kitten (Not Gross Pics of mutilation or kittens)

New pics! Of me this time!

The idea: Guro-furry. Spiked and pierced sadomasochisitic catboy. Exploit contrast of red against white, cute against rough.

What I learned: Blood dries really fast outdoors, and doesn't look nearly as nice once it starts to crust and fall off. Better way to color adjust in photoshop that avoids leaving areas two dimensional and having them spill into eachother.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Mutilation Kitten (Pics!)

Those are awesome Raza. I love the paws and ears and the tail is cute too.

Default Re: Mutilation Kitten (Pics!)

Nice claws.

...although "guro furry" should be all kinds of sickfuckfail, I am beginning to apprieciate the pychological warfare applications of such things, "yaoi guro furry tentacle raep" broadcast to say, Tehran? Now, with more mutant trannies!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Mutilation Kitten (Not Gross Pics of mutilation or kittens)

Awesome as usual raza. You look great.

Now you guys change my thread title. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack View Post
    Those are awesome Raza. I love the paws and ears and the tail is cute too.
    Thanks! Those claws are sweeeet to have on. Each moves with the individual finger, it feels very organic.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly View Post
    Nice claws.

...although "guro furry" should be all kinds of sickfuckfail, I am beginning to apprieciate the pychological warfare applications of such things, "yaoi guro furry tentacle raep" broadcast to say, Tehran? Now, with more mutant trannies!
    I consider something an aesthetic failure if it cannot double as psychological warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue View Post
    Awesome as usual raza. You look great.

Wow, I really want those claws! Great photos and great outfit, the only thing I could suggest is I'd like to see a shot of you with a little more of an aggressive look in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaHazlett View Post
    Wow, I really want those claws! Great photos and great outfit, the only thing I could suggest is I'd like to see a shot of you with a little more of an aggressive look in your face.
    I tried that! Haha. I was constantly toggling between aiming for cute and fierce, but somehow nothing good really turned out the latter. Best I've got is this one:

Which is not so much aggressive, but at least less passive.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Those are cute! Catabulous!

Catabulous. Hah. =)

Great outfit.

Was it hard to find all the parts? Those claws rock.

Thanks! And kinda. The first claw I just made with what I had lying around, but finding the exact same stuff again when it turned out well enough that I wanted another was a pain. My crafting style's not too well suited for symmetry.

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

great shots and outfit. should have added some gross Pics of mutilation and kittens.

I liked the pictures. Those gloves with claws and stripes are purr fect. Where did you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCosmicSheriff View Post
    great shots and outfit. should have added some gross Pics of mutilation and kittens.
    Someone with mod powers edited that into the thread title, but I suppose this only makes it more true. Contrariness is its own reward, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by World*in*my*Eyes View Post
    I liked the pictures. Those gloves with claws and stripes are purr fect. Where did you get them?
    Thanks. They're self made, though. Fuck buying stuff.

Monk's Avatar Junior Member

Snazzy! I love the contrast work. And it's nice to see another person willing to bleed for their artwork. Too many people aren't willing to carry their art with them.

Also? I now want to see a Goth Thundercats. Gothercats? heh.

Gothercats doesn't sound right.

Gothun Der Katz? Faux-german always goes well with the goth growd...

Also, thanks. Blood is good. =)

I would love to make gloves like that. Where did you get the metal things you used for claws?
    Is that a Manic Panic color on your hair, and if so what color is it? I use Manic Panic Fuschia Shock on my hair.

Both the claws and the little spikes are from studsandspikes.com. The rest was scrounged from a box of meccano, although I imagine there's a thousand possible sources for interchangeable parts.

And it's Manic Panic generously supplemented by photoshop. I grabbed a can of their new 'amplified' would-be super dye (pillarbox red I think) at a festival stand to try it, but it was total crap. Came out a darkish pink/orange that could with some imagination be called red on the first day, and then faded back into an orangy blond within a week with no washing. So don't buy any of their crap aiming for this color; they're responsible for turning my hair just red enough to register for photoshop's Selective Color function, but that's where their contribution ends.

To Raza, I checked that site out and found the claws I want to get. I have a very important question, how do I attach these claws to the gloves I intend to use them on?
    I could have just sent you a private message, but I thought, there might be other other people who would want to know this. I also thought you pictures should be brought up again for new people joining here to get inspired.
    In regards to your Pillarbox Red Manic Panic hair color. I have tried that color too and it was a too weak for me too. I guess if you bleach your hair, that color might work, but I do not bleach my hair and I guess you do not either. For me Fuschia Shock is bright and dramantic, and it works for me, but I have to put this color on once a week and have been doing this for 14 years.

Additional comment to Raza, I do not intend to copy your style. I always have my own unique style always ready to happen. I also thought black stripes in your whatever red hair would be more cat and instead of blood and scratches on your chest, perhaps , red and black cat stripes would be good in your next uncomming pictures of a Hot Tom Cat,

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

i think i love you....
    *muwahs!*

Quote Originally Posted by World*in*my*Eyes View Post
    To Raza, I checked that site out and found the claws I want to get. I have a very important question, how do I attach these claws to the gloves I intend to use them on?
    Well, they come on screws, right? So screw them on one end of an L-shaped meccano piece (or any other sturdy strip-with-holes-in-it you find at your disposal) and attach the other to the glove. I did this with two more screws, which works if you've got leather gloves, but I imagine there's dozens of possible ways.

The essence is to find something L shaped with a hole for the spike's screw in the short end of the L, and a way to attach the long end to the glove over the base-section of each finger (outward from the knuckle). You can see how I did it easily enough in the pictures, but you'll probably have different parts at your disposal.

Also, tighten the screws for all you're worth, with a screwdriver and pliers or whatever it takes to hold both ends. They're too expensive to lose, and it looks silly when they turn on their axis too.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well, how bout that, it is mechano!

+ Reply to Thread