+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default I'm back?

Hey everyone.

Saw my old Blue Blood shirt while cleaning out my shit,and thought I'd try to log back in. Oddly the shit worked.

Been a few years at least. A Wild few fuckin' years at that.

So what's New around here?

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: I'm back?

WB. We've just got a range of new board features (photos, groups, videos), and are forever getting offered random snippets of advice by Afghani spam bots, but a good few of the human regulars are still here. A lot quieter than it was a few years back, but it's quality, not quantity.

(at least that's what I tell her... )

Hey killerkat. Good to see you, man. What is some of the wilding you've been up to?

eh, all kinds of wacky shit.

Quit all the drugs,save the opiates. Been strung out on the junk off and on for a few years. Been Living out my truck with possessions up front,and 2 motorcycles,and all my tools in the back,off and on.

Woke up in a ditch a few weeks ago at 6am with my bike on top of me. Apparently I was blasted on Heroin and Just faded the fuck out while haulin' ass home and turned about 10degrees for a 90 degree turn,hah. Woke up it was daylight,and I had mud in my grill.

Been mostly Sober since.

Work,work,work. Build bikes,Drink hard, party hard,Ride hard. blah blah,blah.

Drugs,sex,and rocknroll,right?

oh,and I spent some Time Being Piss ass broke Backpacking across Central America.Where i did Dirty drugs and Dirty Deeds with Dirty people. And only made it back to America After finding like 50k Colone( not as much as it seems) in a bathroom stall i was cooking up in.

Dont know how the fuck i forgot that part,hah.

The view from my front door/Kitchen for a while. ( it was outdoor,as was the bathroom)

From the little walkway from the Kitchen to the bathroom,and to the "street"..er. path into town.

out the back window.

This was just the place i stayed the longest. I went from the Pacific to the Atlantic. From Coastal dangerous as fuck hoods where I was attacked on a few occasions, to inland metros that were even more scary, to jungle towns 15 hours of slogging 4x4 into the highlands, where I was about the only White person anywhere. This being one of those beautiful jungle villages.

I was stuck in this little Attic turned Room for what seemed like lifetimes being really strung out,fighting some fucked up blood infection or something,and some super insane jungle intestinal thing,with only the local herbal/mystical/whatever Medical care the owner of the place could give me. This room was my personal hell for a while. It only had running water for 30mins a day,and I could rarely even make it to a tap for water,or to shit,puke my brains out.

and the porridge was just

sending a welcome AND a first hello

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hello.
    That sounds like one hell of an adventure. And you made it out alive.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

mr0w!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

fun way to while away a bit of time

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Welcome back

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat View Post
    oh,and I spent some Time Being Piss ass broke Backpacking across Central America.Where i did Dirty drugs and Dirty Deeds with Dirty people. And only made it back to America After finding like 50k Colone( not as much as it seems) in a bathroom stall i was cooking up in.

Dont know how the fuck i forgot that part,hah.

that sounds like a really interesting adventure. welcome back and congrats for surviving.

I do not know who you are. Welcome back. I like it when people are not afraid to express who they are and what they have been through and done, if that is all true. There are some of us who accept all that and welcome you. I welcome you, mainly because you tell us what you have experienced, and it is alot and you completely exposed what you have been through if all that is true. I do not know, Perhaps you are actually a narc.of which is a person who restricts freedom. I love freedom of expressing and having people accept a person for that. I just love freedom of expressing, just so it does not hurt other people or anything in any real way. If you want to do what you whatever that is and it does not hurt anyone, that is ok with me. Welcome back. I just started posting today after not being on here for awhile.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Hello and Welcome back to the boards! Sounds like you've been through plenty. Oh, and I love how green and lush parts of Central America look.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat View Post
    eh, all kinds of wacky shit.

Quit all the drugs,save the opiates. Been strung out on the junk off and on for a few years. Been Living out my truck with possessions up front,and 2 motorcycles,and all my tools in the back,off and on.

Woke up in a ditch a few weeks ago at 6am with my bike on top of me. Apparently I was blasted on Heroin and Just faded the fuck out while haulin' ass home and turned about 10degrees for a 90 degree turn,hah. Woke up it was daylight,and I had mud in my grill.

Been mostly Sober since.

Work,work,work. Build bikes,Drink hard, party hard,Ride hard. blah blah,blah.

Drugs,sex,and rocknroll,right?

Rock and fucking roll, man.

How do the drugs and sex compare in some of the places you've been?

+ Reply to Thread