+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ufo disclosure

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Default ufo disclosure

Any thoughts on the recently televised disclosure conference? Sorry if there's already a thread about this.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: ufo disclosure

I didn't see anything. Is it online?

I think there was something CNN put up, but it didn't look excerpted from the conference. I saw it in Portland. Everyone ended his/her speech by stating that s/he would testify in front of Congress. They were ex-Air Force personnel, maybe some current.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

I remember hearing Bush senior speaking somewhere about the NWO. And then I remember him saying on other occasion how earth will unite only when we face outside threat. I can see War of the Worlds scenario coming to life soon. Call me crazy

I always found the subject fascinating. I knew a guy I used to work with that was going to the CIA a while back..told him that if he finds out we are hiding aliens or aircraft and testing on it to call me. He said he would...then he'd have to kill me. :^p

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I'd be interested in reading about that.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Like Kennedy getting killed...The governments never gonna let us know the whole story.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Come on really? Why are people so excited to meet creatures who use their great technology to land in farmers' fields and shove things up their asses?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

so does anyone say if there are or aren't space aliens out there....................that's all I really need toknow

Russian Navy has released new data on UFOs
    http://www.mosnews.com/features/2009/07/16/ufoswim/
    16 Jul, 05:36 PM

The former chief commander of the Soviet Navy has revealed information on UFOs that until recently had been secret. The Soviet Navy had so many encounters with mysterious objects raising from or diving into the ocean that a special analytic group was set to make weekly reports to the naval commander-in-chief. The Russian website Free Press (svpressa.ru) interviewed that officer on July 16.

Vladimir N. Chernavin, 81, was the chief commander of the Soviet Navy and deputy minister of defense of the USSR from 1985 to 1992. He is the recipient of several high Soviet and Russian state honors. The material he presented is peppered with the names of other distinguished Soviet naval officers. Some of those officers have spoken before about their knowledge of UFOs, but others are being publicly associated with the phenomenon for the first time.

Among the information Chernavin revealed are these statistics provided by former naval captain of the first rank Vladimir Azhazha: “Fifty percent of meetings with UFOs are connected with the ocean, and 15 percent with lakes.” Forty-four percent of cases have been recorded in the Atlantic Ocean, 16 percent in the Pacific, 10 percent in the Mediterranean Sea.

Azhazha also recounted an incident in the Pacific Ocean, when a Russian submarine was pursued by six unidentified objects, which emerged from the water and took flight after the submarine surfaced to evade them.

Azhazha is the author of dozens of books and articles on UFOs. He was the captain of the experimental submarine Severyanka in the 1960s and has recounted his experiences with unidentified objects under water before.

Former rear admiral and nuclear submarine commander Yury Beketov is quoted describing events that occurred in the Bermuda Triangle. “We repeatedly observed that the instruments detected the movements of material objects at unimaginable speed, around 230 knots (400 km. per hour [250 m.p.h.]). It’s hard to reach that speed on the surface – only in the air [is it readily possible]… The beings that created those material objects significantly exceed us in development.”

Naval intelligence expert and captain for the first rank Igor Barklay noted that the unidentified objects were most often spotted in deep water near where military forces are concentrated – off the Bahamas, Bermuda, Puerto Rico and the east coast of the United States.

Unexplained activity in Lake Baikal is also recorded. In 1982, divers on a training exercise encountered swimmers in silver outfits with no visible breathing apparatus. They were at a depth of 50 meters (164 feet). Three people died trying to pursue the mysterious swimmers.

The link between UFOs and the ocean has been noted before, Capt. Vladimir Prikhodko commented on the information. He noted that American naval forces have also had experiences with rapidly-moving objects underwater and above it in the Caribbean Sea and elsewhere.

Yes, Mr Karl, the speakers I heard/watched said there were.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

oh good, glad that nagging questions been cleared up

+ Reply to Thread