+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you seen Zombieland?

Default Zombieland

I've been looking forward to Zombieland since the Comic Con Zombie Walk...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Zombieland

Just saw this last night and enjoyed it. Thanks for the zombiewalk pictures.

Default Re: Have you seen Zombieland?

I have to be honest and say I hated it. Seeing as most everyone loved it, i guess i'm the outcast. I wrote a spoiler review on imdb if you wanna check it out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1156398/...read/148862737

RubyViolence's Avatar Senior Member

I saw it two nights ago. I love Woody anyways but I thought he was really cool in Zombieland. The only thing I had a problem with were the girls. They just annoyed me for some reason. All in all, I thought it was an entertaining film.

I loved this movie. If you're looking for true horror, obviously this isn't it. This is a very dark comedy, with a good dose of absurdity.

I'd see it again, actually.

Watched it being made.

The gas station they pull the scam in is around the corner.

Not open any more though. Noone went there anymore after finding out they were only open weekdays.

I still can't believe that CBS passed on producing Zombieland as a series before the producers said screw it and turned an episode into the film. I'll bet they're kicking themselves now.

+ Reply to Thread