+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Marge Simpson Sexy?

DarioLaVey's Avatar Member

Default Is Marge Simpson Sexy?

I think her breasts may could look interesting.
    But The Simpsons is a toon show made 4 kids, or not???
    So I think it's not a good way to show this figure nude in Playboy!
    I've seen The Simpsons for the first time when I was a 7 years old child!
    So is it realy needed for Playboy to show a Toon nude???
    I don't think so!
    Think about the kids - they know what they know and they buy what they want!
    If a 10 years old boy buys the playboy with Marge Simpson on the cover and looks at the other pictures of the REAL nude girls...
    Maybe this could change his life!
    I see - it's gettin' problematicly with this threat...!

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

Default Re: Is Marge Simpson Sexy?

There are two MAJOR flaws in your logic already.

First, while "The Simpsons" has a few characters that seem to cater to kids, it was not made for them; most of the show's humor is more adult-oriented.

Second, and most importantly... 10-year-olds cannot purchase "Playboy."

Also, as an afterthought... it's called a "thread" and not a "threat."

That is all.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Aza View Post

First, while "The Simpsons" has a few characters that seem to cater to kids, it was not made for them; most of the show's humor is more adult-oriented.

That is all.
    Yes, this.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Hell yeah! I've been spanking it to her for years!

Just kidding... sort of...

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Yea, I don't know many 10 year olds looking to score with a Playboy. 13, 14, yes. 10. Nah.

DarioLaVey's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aza View Post

That is all.
    ok but where I live the kids are just watching The Simpsons 7 hours the day!!! we have more than 4 tv programs that give the same shows at the same time! you know about "Spongebob"? this "show" or "series" is about 20 times a day in tv here!!! germany got NOTHING good in tv after all!!! it sucks!!! when I was a kid I was watching so many different shows and series and they were just funny! but right now the kids are just watching stupid brainless nonsense! it's pure waste of time to watch german tv!!! but to get back to the topic: I know many many kids going to our stores and buy Playboy and other magazines! And the vendor gave it them! german people don't care about anything!!! maybe that's the reason why the kids are getting more and more dangerous.
    I see it each day in the news how many kids gone to school with knifes and guns and everyone knows what happends - but noone changes anything!!! this isn't the germany I wanted to live in! this is scum! ok, enough grumped!

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by DarioLaVey View Post
    ok but where I live the kids are just watching The Simpsons 7 hours the day!!! we have more than 4 tv programs that give the same shows at the same time! you know about "Spongebob"? this "show" or "series" is about 20 times a day in tv here!!! germany got NOTHING good in tv after all!!! it sucks!!! when I was a kid I was watching so many different shows and series and they were just funny! but right now the kids are just watching stupid brainless nonsense! it's pure waste of time to watch german tv!!! but to get back to the topic: I know many many kids going to our stores and buy Playboy and other magazines! And the vendor gave it them! german people don't care about anything!!! maybe that's the reason why the kids are getting more and more dangerous.
    I see it each day in the news how many kids gone to school with knifes and guns and everyone knows what happends - but noone changes anything!!! this isn't the germany I wanted to live in! this is scum! ok, enough grumped!
    U.S. isn't much better. And Spongebob's on about 24/7 here too.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I just don't think marge is that hot................springfield has got choices better suited for playboy..............it used to be that playboy prided itself in only the very best

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

Dario, what you describe happens here in the U.S. on a daily... perhaps even an hourly... basis. However, over here we have laws that get those same vendors in trouble when they successfully sell what we call "controlled" substances (such as tobacco and pron mags) to children. If the vendors in Germany aren't getting fined or arrested for selling controlled substances to children, maybe that's what you need to try to fix.

Children get into a LOT of things intended for adults. Attentive laws and attentive parenting are what will solve the problem in the end... not more censorship.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    I just don't think marge is that hot................springfield has got choices better suited for playboy..............it used to be that playboy prided itself in only the very best
    I concur.

RubyViolence's Avatar Senior Member

I just think it's more comical than anything else

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

Im totally down for her being in playboy.
    Just another magazine to the billions i already have.
    Good shit indeed!

Hi Im new to this site and have no idea how to use this Im sort of computer illiterate any how Im pretty big into the punk scene and a friend of mine told me to check this site out. How do I load a pic??? lol
    Any ways Marge is way sexy!!!! I cant wait to get a copy I just hope its not like the jessica alba issue where she on the cover only. The only changes I would make would be to change her hair from bouffant to long and sexy playboy bunnyish . A friend of mine one night while drunk claimed he found marge to be rather erotic and what he would do to her if the opportunity presented itself at the time I found this very humourous I can't wait to present him with a copy.

Have good weekend all

+ Reply to Thread