+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I call myself Hellgrave.

Default I call myself Hellgrave.

I've seen your site advertised on Gothic.net and I thought I would sign up.

I'm into vampires, long walks and clubbing, though video games, reading, and playing with my dog are also worth mentioning.

My favourite goth rock song has to be "This Corrosion" by Sisters of Mercy, and on the more electronically-produced side of things (as opposed to 'traditional' instruments like a guitar), I love the stuff that Project Pitchfork, Blutengel and VNV Nation create.

Default Re: I call myself Hellgrave.

Neato, I'm rather fond of "Ribbons" as far as Sisters of Mercy are concerned.

I came across "Ribbons" when I heard it used in a YouTube tribute video to one of my favourite games, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

It became one of my faves by them, along with "Afterhours", "Dominion/Mother Russia", "Lucretia, My Reflection", "Something Fast" and "Marian".

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Welcome Hellgrave. First Last and Always is one of my personal favorite albums. BlueBlood actually did a fun Sisters of Mercy ticked contest last time they we on tour too, come to think of it. Anyway, happy to have you.

Thread title is the best thing I've read today.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hi Hellgrave.

Hi Mystoo!

Thanks Raza!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Welcome

nvrsetl's Avatar Junior Member

Right on Hellgrave

Hi. What does a hellgrave look like anywho? I'm guessing something like being buried in a Hello Kitty coffin and a Justin Bieber cd for that 9th level.

*throws up in her mouth a little* Jeeze... Justin Bieber.... hellish...

I've scarcely heard of that name; probably because I go without television for 8 months every year due to school (it saves a bit of money not to have cable TV whilst in college).

Now that I'm back in my hometown, I have access to the History Channel and Discovery Civilization Channel again . I also love this show, "The Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV. Pretty cool shit if you love history, weapons and like seeing say, a ninja take on a Spartan warrior or a samurai versus a Viking. More recently, I've seen Jesse James' gang of outlaws versus gangster Al Capone and his boys in a four-man showdown, after the weapons are all tested out and compared. The showdown is like watching a mini-movie of two of history's greatest warriors, or a gang of the same type going at it with real actors that get at least me, cheering for one side or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrave View Post
    Now that I'm back in my hometown, I have access to the History Channel and Discovery Civilization Channel again . I also love this show, "The Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV. Pretty cool shit if you love history, weapons and like seeing say, a ninja take on a Spartan warrior or a samurai versus a Viking.
    Love the History and Discovery channels. Think we'll get along just fine. :^)

Exiled

Greetings

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Hello and welcome! Sisters of Mercy is pure greatness!

Howdy. Cable tv sounds nice. I only get a few channels and they all suck. The only time I get to watch cable is in hotel rooms.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

cable.......worth every penny

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Who needs cable? I watch any tv shows I want online. I'm watching the hockey game right now. Go Habs Go! They scored already

+ Reply to Thread