+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magruber? Really? Really?

Default Magruber? Really? Really?

[google]81[/google]

I'm just going to say it right now and get it out of the way: the Magruber trailer makes the movie look much much less terrible than I would have expected.

In general, I think Will Forte is a pretty talented comedian. (I assume Kristen Wiig can take the chrome off a trailer hitch because I have to fast-forward almost anything she is in on SNL and she is on a lot these days. I know a lot of her schtick is insufferable characters, but insufferable just stops being...
    Read the full article

Brigeyboo's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Magruber? Really? Really?

On a side note, I get to design the poster for one of Val Kilmer's next movies called Blood Out

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

macgrubers funny, but only because you know he's going to blow up in 15 seconds........can't imagine a whole movie of that though

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

"the pratfall is the peak of all humor... not a pretty picture of the human race. "

it stands to reason that something like this wad of pratfalls and explosions in a tight skirt would make a funny movie. but i think if i were to smoke enough weed to convince myself to go see this movie, i'd find something better to do with the time.

~K

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

The whole thing is new to me, but I stopped watching SNL years ago when it started getting real stale. That, and I'm never home when it's on and still haven't upgraded my life to revolving around a DVR.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I mostly really enjoy Kristen Wiig, but I do also imagine she can do that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigeyboo View Post
    On a side note, I get to design the poster for one of Val Kilmer's next movies called Blood Out
    Wow, that's cool. You should post it! Let us have a look.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

+ Reply to Thread