+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are Crystal FootUndeez for?

Default What are Crystal FootUndeez for?

Forrest Black recently tweeted a link to
    Read the full article

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: What are Crystal FootUndeez for?

I imagine that if you were dancing, they would protect/pad the ball of your foot a little extra and that might make a big difference as that part of your feet takes a real beating after a while on stage or whatever. It might also add a little comfort for open toe heels without showing as much material as say a sock or something. So long as they were not super strappy shoes, I could see a foot-undie being of use. Then, like most useful underwear, people decided they were more sexy dressed up beyond any rational physical application.

DeformedGod's Avatar Mord-Sith

They do look like they're a part of foot fetishes, but I'm assuming they're supposed to be like footies, which cover the entire bottom of your foot and perimeter of your toes so you can wear fishnets without getting blisters. I assume these things are much the same; they cover areas of the foot prone to getting sore, but show the rest of the foot if you're wearing open-toed sandals/heels/what have you. As to their fancy appearance, I'd assume this was because females would be using them more than males, and females like to feel unique and that everything is tailored to them, so even though no one will see it, females would want the thing to not look the same as her friend's. If there can be Hello Kitty "feminine napkins", then I don't think it's too weird to make a pseudo-sock look pretty.
    Last edited by DeformedGod; 05-26-2010 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Left out an apostrophe.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

they're just a fetish thing......interesting idea though, wrecked socks with trim

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

to protect your foot from the strap of your flip flops?

i could totally see dancing in them. i dance barefoot all the time and can see the application, esp in modern dance.

but yeah, prolly a fetish thing, or soon to be.

~K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

dancing, I guess....but would they stay on?

+ Reply to Thread